Tips on using the forum
Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:17 PM
Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:37 PM
How to edit topic titles
1. Open your topic.
2. In the lower right corner, you will see a link that says Edit. Click on this link.
3. On the bottom, you will see a button that says "Use Full Editor". Click on this button.
4. From there, you will be able to edit your topic title.
- Claudialynn likes this
Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:41 AM
Gaining access to 18+ Areas
If you want to have access to the mature content areas of the forum, you need to:
- Be over 18
- Have made at least 15 posts on the forum. Please be aware that posts made in the Stories and Fanfiction area and the Stories and Fanfiction Chat area do not count towards your overall post count.
Please respect these rules if you want to have access.
To gain access:
- Go to the 18+ Access Request area found in the House Rules forum.
- Create a new topic and post "access requested" in the thread you have created.
You will know when your request has been processed, because you will be able to see the new areas. Access is unlikely to happen immediately so please be patient.
Side note: If anyone requests access multiple times AFTER access has been granted, your access will be revoked for a set period of time. You will be made aware of this should it come about. If you request access AGAIN during your probation period, your access will be denied permanently.
Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:04 PM
Posts made in the Fanfiction sections (both stories and chat) are not counted in total post counts. We are attempting to create more participation in the actual forums themselves, not just in these areas (although we do appreciate all that participate in these areas)... We will also possibly be adding more Mods that will begin checking posts for quality, word count, and general relevance, deleting those posts that do not contribute anything to the discussion they're placed in. Again, this is in an effort to boost significant participation within the rest of the forum.