#1 Liloved

Liloved

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationIn bed, reading the Academy.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

Okay, this may be just me, but I want to know if this happens to anyone besides me.

A few months ago, I saw Mr. Blackbourne at the train station (it was all him, I swear to you!).
I was at the local hospital not that long ago, visiting someone, and I spotted Dr. Green (in the white coat and everything).
And just last week I saw North walking towards a black jeep, talking on the phone (OM drool).

Is it just me? Are you guys seeing them too? Am I going crazy?
I tell my friends and they tell me to take pictures, but I forget every time because I am in full-blown shock.

I've been Academyfied. Have you?

Gaah. This is me.

Attached Files

• StyledByGabe likes this

♥ Forever Academy ♥

#2 Wil<3

Wil<3

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

I've actually never had it happen to me but...oh my god! Is the Academy real? Please say it is!

Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.

Isaac Asimov

#3 MeanieToTheMax

MeanieToTheMax

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Hahaha that would be freaking awesome! If you see them again, go all stalker-ish and snap a few pics lol! Then share them for the rest of us!

#4 Trouble...

Trouble...

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDown the Rabbit Hole

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

I saw a Nathan one day with my friend who has also read the series. She and I just looked at each other and called dibs at the same time. (He was wearing a tank top so you could tell he even had the swimmer's body.)
  • emilu10 and StyledByGabe like this

#5 Liloved

Liloved

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:05 AM

Each time I see them I am just stuck to the spot shaking in disbelief with my tongue hanging out gawking.

Gaahh.

♥ Forever Academy ♥

#6 prepgirls

prepgirls

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

The way C L talks about the boys and sang, it's like they really are real! Once when C L replied to an email of mine she wrote 'PS, Like says Hi' and I like jumping up and down and imagining Luke sitting in the room with C L and telling her to say Hi to me! Hahahaha, then i figured she replies this way to all emails, stupid me. Bit it sure made my day
  • Dani and emilu10 like this

#7 Princess1982

Princess1982

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

Hasn't happened to me but damn i wish they were real and i could find them.... And strand myself with them on an island :)
  • Liloved and ellamara16 like this

#8 Kitty12

Kitty12

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

I see them on tv or in movies but never in person :'D

#9 sweetone6812

sweetone6812

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

I never see the exact person that I would think that the character would be, but I do look all of the time.  Something needs to be changed to make them the perfect character.  When you find them, please take a picture and post it so I can see it and swoon!  

#10 ComfortablyKai

ComfortablyKai

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

The way C L talks about the boys and sang, it's like they really are real! Once when C L replied to an email of mine she wrote 'PS, Like says Hi' and I like jumping up and down and imagining Luke sitting in the room with C L and telling her to say Hi to me! Hahahaha, then i figured she replies this way to all emails, stupid me. Bit it sure made my day

I got that too..and i was actually having a bad day when i read it and when i saw that Luke said hi, I couldnt stop smiling the rest of the day. I pictured CL saying she received an email from a fan and Luke saying "Tell her I said Hi!".. but i also know that CL prolly did the same to other fans who wrote her. But still.. it really made me happy..  :D

#11 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

It's funny, just today I was on the down escalator casually watching the people on the up escalator and thinking "that one's kind of like North," " that one would make a good Mr. Blackbourne", etc.
  • ellamara16 likes this

#12 kiwi

kiwi

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Theres a few Greek people in our area so its easy to envision Silas....

#13 Cecila E. Valencia

Cecila E. Valencia

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMy Imaginations.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

I kept thinking of them, that even my own classmates start to look like them, sheesh. Even my neighborhood friends look like them! Promise! I almost called one of them North. And the dude was a bad boy. What could I do? Effin' drool?

• prepgirls and StyledByGabe like this

You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real – that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.

#14 lisamurray

lisamurray

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

I saw Dr. Sean! He was the plastic surgeon who stitched up my daughters hand after an accident. If there was a way I could have discreetly taken a photo to share I would have :)
  • prepgirls and StyledByGabe like this

#15 Wil<3

Wil<3

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Oh my god! I know what you're talking about! Yesterday, at school, I saw a real life Jade. Black raven hair, makeup caked face and her skirt just met skirt length regulations.

Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.

Isaac Asimov

#16 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

Kota is a summer student where I work. We spoke briefly in the elevator and in the lunch room yesterday. So I pretty much only see him in passing. Crazily enough, I even wondered if I could talk him into letting me take his picture, but I decided that would be too weird.

#17 princess_wendie

princess_wendie

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:01 AM

I am totally with you. I see them every where. I even find my self checking out the football practice at the high school down the street from me and noticing that none of the boys can hold a candle to Nathan, North, or Silas. The more fit of the bunch might match Kota. It would be much easier to find a match for Luke, Victor or Gabriel. Although my mind wants to make Gabe Latino because he is always saying Oy. Doesn't fit the description but I can't shake it.

#18 prepgirls

prepgirls

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

I totally saw Gabe. He works at the McDonald's drive thru in my town :) I was getting my boys some fries and there he was. He had the sparkling light blue eyes, pierced ears, and brown kind of shaggy but styled hair with blonde streaks. The blonde wasn't just in the front though and he had a lip ring. Handsome high schooler. From what I could see he had the body type too. Yeah, I was the weirdo, almost twice his age mother checking the poor guy out to see if he matched my vision of a book character lady. But he gave me a smile so I guess I wasn't too creepy :)

Aw Katy should have asked him if u could take a picture of him

#19 trish

trish

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

No but i wish!!! I need to live in a bigger town i think :rolleyes:

#20 Liloved

Liloved

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

I saw Gabriel as well! Walking down the street and he was yelling 'Oy!' Freaked me out!
Fuffuu....I love these boys. :)

♥ Forever Academy ♥