45 replies to this topic

#21 monkeygirl

monkeygirl

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

I saw Kota at a wedding.  He had on black rim glasses a bow tie and suspenders. I really had to do a double take when I saw him. I stared at him the whole time we were there.

• StyledByGabe likes this

#22 cesanford66

cesanford66

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

Literally every time I see a guy matching one of the boys descriptions I freak out and am like oh my god it's Silas!!

#23 HaMalka

HaMalka

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

I saw several of the boys at the beach this past week. Nathan was playing mini golf and was not wearing a shirt. An older, bearded North was getting into a car (also shirtless). Kota was carrying a grocery bag. And a young Corey/Brandon was walking on the boardwalk.

• Liloved, Wil<3 and StyledByGabe like this

#24 elisam629

elisam629

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCentral Ohio, US

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

OK, I'm totally jealous! Or perhaps I'm just out and about as much....

I want to see some Academy boys of my own ...... waaaaaaaaa

#25 trouble10

trouble10

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

Thank god I am not the only one to read this series, after I read the books and asked my friends if they've heard of it and they said no, I basically died. I'm like " I'm alone in a fandom of loneliness and despair! " then I found you guys and I literally squeeled and couldn't stop smiling and now my brother thinks I have a mental problem.
Thank god I am not the only one to read this series, after I read the books and asked my friends if they've heard of it and they said no, I basically died. I'm like " I'm alone in a fandom of loneliness and despair! " then I found you guys and I literally squeeled and couldn't stop smiling and now my brother thinks I have a mental problem.
  • Liloved, prepgirls and StyledByGabe like this

#26 Liloved

Liloved

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationIn bed, reading the Academy.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

It's okay, trouble10, I got four friends and one cousin to read this series and I have them to fangirl with.
You'll be okay. When I talk about this series, my other friends just look at me all 'what is her problem'.
I'll support you. ;)

I understand *nods*

♥ Forever Academy ♥

#27 AngelLove

AngelLove

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

Sadly I haven't but now that I know they are out there I'll be looking for them
  • Liloved and StyledByGabe like this

#28 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

I've seen Mr Blackbourne 4 times in the last 2 weeks on the morning bus. He's the best ringer for Owen that I've ever seen: light brown hair, neatly combed, wearing a suit and tie, looks in his twenties, really good looking. Minus the glasses, but otherwise, it's him!

He's already on the bus when I get on. He sits at the front, as do I (conveniently on opposite sides). If he's directly across, it's harder to stare, but if he's a couple of seats down and concentrating on his phone, I'm in heaven!

The trouble is, I should be on an earlier bus to get to work early. If I get on "his" bus, I get to work just in time. I can't believe this is actually a dilemma for me. These are fictional characters! Last time I saw him, I actually wondered if there was a way to discreetly take his picture to post here. At least phones make it easier. No way could I pull out a real camera. (I remember when cellphones first could take pictures, wondering what the value would be in that.)
  • HaMalka and LovinGBseries like this

#29 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

http://theacademy.in...-blackbourne-1/

I don't know if this link will work. I tried to follow purplecherryblossom's directions exactly, but instead of the picture becoming visible, it looks like it's just a link. It's a picture I took of "Mr. Blackbourne" on the bus, earlier this month. I have another picture of him that I took a couple of days later.  I see him a lot now. I'm not as organized in the morning as I should be. The pictures don't do him justice; he's REALLY good looking in person!

Let me know if the link works or not. 

#30 Leesharose

Leesharose

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

http://theacademy.in...-blackbourne-1/

I don't know if this link will work. I tried to follow purplecherryblossom's directions exactly, but instead of the picture becoming visible, it looks like it's just a link. It's a picture I took of "Mr. Blackbourne" on the bus, earlier this month. I have another picture of him that I took a couple of days later. I see him a lot now. I'm not as organized in the morning as I should be. The pictures don't do him justice; he's REALLY good looking in person!

Let me know if the link works or not.

The link didn't work for me 😩
  • Eliana likes this

#31 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

The link didn't work for me

Thanks for letting me know. I think it's because the link leads to my newly created gallery, which is marked as mostly private. I'll attempt purplecherryblossom's directions again to see if I can make the actual picture appear.

#32 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:06 PM

I stopped looking for the guys. I realized how creep I was being looking at teenaged boys to see if they looked like the guys. I'm sure their parents wouldn't appreciate it hahahahahaha

Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#33 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

I stopped looking for the guys. I realized how creep I was being looking at teenaged boys to see if they looked like the guys. I'm sure their parents wouldn't appreciate it hahahahahaha

True. I was hoping that no one near me was noticing that I was taking a picture of the guy across from me on the bus. Definitely edging into creeper territory. But so worth taking a picture of! Hopefully no one ever steals my phone and finds those 2 pictures.
  • BLTS likes this

#34 Eliana

Eliana

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:34 AM

The link doesnt work for me either

#35 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

The link doesnt work for me either

Okay, I'll definitely try again on the desktop computer at work (umm... no, boss... not on company time) to get the picture to show. Purplecherryblossom may be hearing from me again soon (things seemed to be going well according to her instructions until the last "voila!" step).

#36 Mayor of North

Mayor of North

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:18 AM

I dont't see the guys but as someone who grew up with guy-friends, ( I didn't have a female friend until 7th grade and that was only until 9th), I had friends with personalities of some of the GB guys. I actually ran into one the other day,( first time it's happened though since i moved 100 miles away). After he left i thought wow he hasn't changed and then thought he reminded me a lot of Luke total prankster and was spirit leader (one of two people in the entire school voted to make people happy and all jazzed up during pep-rallies) both junior and senior years in high school.  I had a few car guys and a football and basketball players. Non really artsy though I did have an art class with one. And one was in drama for a semester and was a total Silas-eques hugger. The football player was lifelong friend and literally packed me away from a fight I was bound to loose but wouldn't back down from. I mean he picked my 5'1"self off the ground and threw me over his shoulder ( him at 6'3" and walked across the gym. So yea while I have yet to see the guys I had memories of my guys and that's how I relate to the things Sang sees her guys do.

• StyledByGabe, BLTS and Leesharose like this

#37 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:54 AM

I dont't see the guys but as someone who grew up with guy-friends, ( I didn't have a female friend until 7th grade and that was only until 9th), I had friends with personalities of some of the GB guys. I actually ran into one the other day,( first time it's happened though since i moved 100 miles away). After he left i thought wow he hasn't changed and then thought he reminded me a lot of Luke total prankster and was spirit leader (one of two people in the entire school voted to make people happy and all jazzed up during pep-rallies) both junior and senior years in high school.  I had a few car guys and a football and basketball players. Non really artsy though I did have an art class with one. And one was in drama for a semester and was a total Silas-eques hugger. The football player was lifelong friend and literally packed me away from a fight I was bound to loose but wouldn't back down from. I mean he picked my 5'1"self off the ground and threw me over his shoulder ( him at 6'3" and walked across the gym. So yea while I have yet to see the guys I had memories of my guys and that's how I relate to the things Sang sees her guys do.

My guy friends were more like Rocky hahaha

Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#38 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

Here's one image of my Mr. Blackbourne (if it actually shows up--fingers crossed!)

med_gallery_650_251_1689193.jpg

#39 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

Here's the second image of my Mr. Blackbourne. His light brown hair is always neat. His eyes (I noticed them once, he's usually looking down at his phone) are blue/grey. I saw him last week in casual clothes, which made me do a double take, but he had a covered suit on a hanger next to him. Otherwise, he always wears a suit. He lacks the glasses, but otherwise I think he makes a good Owen. It's easier to picture this guy talking to Sang than the model-type pictures we usually have to rely on.

med_gallery_650_251_128110.jpg

• LovinGBseries likes this

#40 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:21 AM

A+ on your creeper skills!!

• StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and AddictiveReader like this