#1 becks

becks

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Ladies, gents (if you're out there) you may not know this but Muffy Loo Who has begun another of her  competitions in which we have to find the right sexy man picture and as we get closer she reveals a word here or there and if someone gets it right WE GET A SPOILER SCENE!

i have had a hard time recently and its my birthday very very soon and i WANT A SPOILER!!!

her clues are:

-Alicia keys would probably sing about him

- sexy evil

Muffy has in the past been partial to Anime, their real life personas as well as all other pop culture hotties.

I vote you all post things you know about Muffy, post all things and themes Alicia tends to sing about (more specific than my 'i think she sings about heart break, love, super strong power women and new york')

and also all sexy anime men (drawn and born)

this IS NOT a request!

actually it totally is, but i will stomp my feet and have a tantrum if we dont win Muffy's competition, we didnt really win the last one, and Muffy cant best us again!!!

my sometimes super cool niece beseeches you!

465608_10151124967936244_605336615_o.jpg

• DelicateSnowflakeThing likes this

#2 Anon

Anon

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:22 PM

Aw. I'm sorry you've had a hard time recently Becks. I sent a pm to Katydid and Ngetal Child to let them know it's on. I'm having all sorts of trouble with my iPad at the moment, even with detailed instructions on how post gifs. So I hope some of the other ladies can help you. And I promise to try and NOT egg Muffy on into not posting quickly. ;)

#3 DelicateSnowflakeThing

DelicateSnowflakeThing

Ciels Lady Grey

• Administrators
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSitting in an English field having a picnic with Mr. B & Dr. G

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

becks I just started a post regarding this in the announcements!

If anyone wants to join in the link is http://theacademy.in...or-grabs/page-2. Please please participate as Muffy will not give up the spoiler easily ;)
  • AcademyShadowhunter likes this

#4 becks

becks

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Locationcape town

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

i just saw that Del, we posted literally a minute apart, obviously you were feeling my vibes of desperation across the world there ;)

Aw. I'm sorry you've had a hard time recently Becks. I sent a pm to Katydid and Ngetal Child to let them know it's on. I'm having all sorts of trouble with my iPad at the moment, even with detailed instructions on how post gifs. So I hope some of the other ladies can help you. And I promise to try and NOT egg Muffy on into not posting quickly. ;)

dont you worry about your ipad and posting gifs, just tell me EVERYTHING you know about Muffy and Alicia keys, and together we can divine the picture she wants, and i'll do the picture posting malarky, i KNOW we can!

• Silas'aggelemou likes this

#5 Silas'aggelemou

Silas'aggelemou

His one love.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationCow Town, Texas

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

i'll do the picture posting malarky, i KNOW we can!

I had to like your comment just for the fact that you called it all malarkey! :D sums it up perfectly to me, but I guess I'll play along. What other choice do I have?
  • becks likes this
<p>No, you can't have him. Why even bring it up?

#6 scarlett16

scarlett16

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:51 AM

If anyone wants to join in the link is http://theacademy.in...or-grabs/page-2. Please please participate as Muffy will not give up the spoiler easily ;)

I clicked on the link and it requires a password. Do i need to sign up for something or..? :)  :D

#7 AcademyShadowhunter

AcademyShadowhunter

In Training

• Team Leads
  • 277 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

Hehe...best of luck, Muffy likes to torture  :P I will give you all one hint, if you have participated in spoiler bribery before Tatum is her hubby and not Channing. Happy hunting  ;)

My life is a world of books and my obsessions with them
:wub: Jace...Clary...Alec...Izzy...Simon :wub: North...Luke...Kota...Silas...Nathan...Gabriel...Victor...Sean...Owen...Sang :wub: Draco and the Trio :wub: 

:wub: Raven...Corey...Brandon...Axel...Marc...Kayli...Blake...Future :wub: 

#8 Roses2410

Roses2410

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:05 PM

Hehe...best of luck, Muffy likes to torture  :P I will give you all one hint, if you have participated in spoiler bribery before Tatum is her hubby and not Channing. Happy hunting  ;)

thanks for the clue... but couldn't find anything :(
if you good Tatum besides channing I get other females or a couple of guys that are a lot older... I think one was an old football star and a other a singer in the 50s

will keep trying tho

J. Michael Tatum??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoiler, alicia keys, help me, ghost bird