• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Hiddenheartseeker

Hiddenheartseeker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationIn the living room with the GB boys ;)

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Bit of a weird question, but I was wondering what part of Sang's personality do you relate to the most? Mine is the blushing and shyness! I blush an awful lot and am very shy around new people, but I open up if I'm comfortable around them (this reminds me of the bit in DOD where Sang goes to Victor's house for the first time and Silas say she's all stiff). It'd be really cool to see how each of us relates to Sang differently! :)
  • Talltree and Snow216 like this

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore

#2 savvy

savvy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:53 PM

I relate to sang because I like pink and are kind of a girly girl like her, and before I used to always be ashamed of that (I always thought I had to act 'cool'). But after reading about her it made me realize that if my friends are real friends then they wouldn't care that I like pink and stuff. It also made me realize that heck, I'm a girl so I think I have the right to be girly!!!;P
  • Hiddenheartseeker likes this
“What are you doing to her in there?” Nathan asked.
“I was doing her hair.”
“With your shirt off?”
“It’s complicated. Just get my bag.”

#3 Hayley 89

Hayley 89

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

The only thing I have in common with Sang is the blushing. I normally blush when certain topics are being discussed :)

#4 Hiddenheartseeker

Hiddenheartseeker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

The only thing I have in common with Sang is the blushing. I normally blush when certain topics are being discussed :)

Yup! That's me!

I relate to sang because I like pink and are kind of a girly girl like her, and before I used to always be ashamed of that (I always thought I had to act 'cool'). But after reading about her it made me realize that if my friends are real friends then they wouldn't care that I like pink and stuff. It also made me realize that heck, I'm a girl so I think I have the right to be girly!!!;P

Girlie girls forever! ;)

I actually don't have anything in common with sang except we are both shy In fact I act more like some of the guys than I act like sang. :)

That's actually me too! Sometimes the boys and I share a lot more in common than I thought (like how I swear as much as Gabe) :)
  • Hayley 89 likes this

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore

#5 Blackbirde

Blackbirde

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:49 AM

I don't really relate to Sang. Pretty much the only thing we've got in common is a fondness for hot boys and a disinclination to shop.

I relate to the boys more tbh.  I actually find Sang quite annoying quite often, mostly when she's dumb as rocks and with her wimpiness, and what seems like her ability to willfully misunderstand almost any situation at any given time. Her 'finger floating up to her lip' all the time, almost makes me want to break it for her  :blush:   I like her better when she shows some backbone, and think I will definitely like her more and have more in common with her when she toughens up and stands up for herself.

• Hiddenheartseeker, R41NFLOW3R and Sang Blackbourne like this

#6 Little Miss Melanie

Little Miss Melanie

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWherever my dog is.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:11 AM

I can relate a lot to Sang. I used to be terrified of people and too shy to socialize, I am still a little antsy around people but I have been socializing a lot more since starting college. I also used to be very insecure, though I have gotten better with that as well. Putting the people I care about before myself. Always doing things with good intentions but instead having everything come out a mess. All of these things are reasons I can relate to Sang.

• Hiddenheartseeker and Talltree like this

#7 prepgirls

prepgirls

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

I absolutely love all shades of pink, am shy around people i dont know and i dont like shopping

#8 Hiddenheartseeker

Hiddenheartseeker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

I can relate a lot to Sang. I used to be terrified of people and too shy to socialize, I am still a little antsy around people but I have been socializing a lot more since starting college. I also used to be very insecure, though I have gotten better with that as well. Putting the people I care about before myself. Always doing things with good intentions but instead having everything come out a mess. All of these things are reasons I can relate to Sang.

That's exactly me too!

I don't really relate to Sang. Pretty much the only thing we've got in common is a fondness for hot boys and a disinclination to shop.

I relate to the boys more tbh.  I actually find Sang quite annoying quite often, mostly when she's dumb as rocks and with her wimpiness, and what seems like her ability to willfully misunderstand almost any situation at any given time. Her 'finger floating up to her lip' all the time, almost makes me want to break it for her  :blush:   I like her better when she shows some backbone, and think I will definitely like her more and have more in common with her when she toughens up and stands up for herself.

Yup! I do prefer when she's doing things for herself and has a backbone, it shows that sometimes she doesn't need the guys to help out even though they want to. I think the reason why most people relate to the boys is because there is a variety of certain characteristics and personalities to choose from so they find it easier to relate. I relate to Sang a lot, but I do also relate to other characteristics that coincidentally, the boys have too! :)

#9 choosypixs

choosypixs

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationReading....doodling....daydreaming. Take your pick.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:38 PM

That she likes to walk in nature and climb trees, and that awkwardness she feels around other people. Also in that she was very isolated through childhood and adolescence.

#10 Hiddenheartseeker

Hiddenheartseeker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

That she likes to walk in nature and climb trees, and that awkwardness she feels around other people. Also in that she was very isolated through childhood and adolescence.

The walking in nature bit is such a nice thing to relate to :)

#11 AngelK

AngelK

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:16 AM

I'm very shy and uncomfortably in new situations.
  • Hiddenheartseeker and elac like this

#12 Hiddenheartseeker

Hiddenheartseeker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

I'm very shy and uncomfortably in new situations.

Like me :)

#13 JennD

JennD

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:56 AM

I can relate to being independent and then having people coming in your life that you trust and leaning on them for support and becoming very dependent. I did this when I started dating my first boyfriend, and it took me a while to realize what I was doing and then creating a healthy balance or being independent and dependent.

Otherwise, it is really hard for me to relate to her. Personally, I would've told some of the guys off quite a few times already and definitely would not let them keep me in the dark. Sometimes when I read the series I just sit and state at the page and say, "What are you doing, Sang?". :)

#14 Blackbirde

Blackbirde

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

Me too, Jenn. No way would I stand for half of what she lets them get away with. Maybe that's why I've not got nine hot boyfriends though, hey :D  Suppose the one I've got will have to do for now, lol.

• JennD likes this

#15 JennD

JennD

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

Hahaha, Blackbirde!  For now being the key word!

#16 AcademyDreams4Life

AcademyDreams4Life

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIn the dream world of books and fanfics, ;)

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

Probably the fact that we are both so indecisive and don't know who to choose and stuff. :3  ^_^

#17 KotasSweetheart<3

KotasSweetheart<3

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEngland, Newcastle

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:26 PM

I have my naivety in common with her - my friends know a lot more in certain areas than I do 😂
Also her fondness for being alone at first then starting to talk more and getting more confident.That's me. Id also like to think I am as brave as Sang, like when she did Friday fall so none of the boys would have to. She's also smarter than expected, like with the solving of puzzles, I'm a lot like that- I even made a clock go backwards too 😂its great being unsuspected as smart, then you can always point out someone's wrong or just state a rare fact 😂

In general I think I'm most like Kota with a mix of Luke and Gabe. Kota's smart, professional and a strong willed leader of sorts but he also has a funny and caring side. Then of course I'm as crazy as Luke and Gabe 😁 with the pranks and jokes 😊
  • Snow216 likes this

#18 Snow216

Snow216

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

I relate to Sang in a few ways...

1 - I absolutely love all thinks pink

2 - Most of the people I am friends with are guys

3 - I am extremely indecisive

4 - I was also pretty isolated during childhood

While I have things in common with Sang I think I relate to Kota, Sean, and Gabe the most out of the ten of them.  

#19 princess_wendie

princess_wendie

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:49 AM

I am actually quite a bit like Sang, or at least was when I was the same age.
1. I was kept on a rather short leash throughout most of my childhood.
2 . My father has a brain disease that caused drastic mood swings and paranoia/ jealousy which even though he could be very abusive I excused his behavior as out of his control and tolerated it.
3. I was quiet and kept to my self. Felt very out of place in social settings and crowds. I have been known to sit alone with a book or my laptop so people won't try to talk to me.
4. Nearly all my friends are guys. The girls I was friends with were mostly for my parents to meet and for me to do things with them. My parents didn't know about any of my guy friends till college.
5. I got my first kiss at 16
6. Pink is one of my favorite colors.
7. If I lived near wooded paths I would spend all my time there too.
8. The only sport I participated in is swimming.
9. Strangely enough my elementary school did teach us the basics of how to jump from a height. They had the fire dept do a lesson on escaping a fire and they went over how to jump from a second story window if necessary. We practiced jumping from the monkey bars.

#20 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

I can relate to Sang with her willingness to protect others. I'm loyal too.

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sang, Question, Relate