9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:32 PM

A peculiar thought occurred to me!... :huh:

We think of the guys (within reason) as perfect! :)

If the guys had a habit, what would it be? :o  B)

Can we imagine any of them having a habit, or are they just too perfect to have one?  :huh:  :wub:

Hmmm......... :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Is Kota secretly a nail bitter? :o

Does Gabriel constantly check his appearance, in the tiny mirror he carries in his back pocket? :o

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, northstar33 and 1 other like this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#2 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

Although i have never thought of this i can totally see kota as a nail bitter like when he is thinking really hard about homework or something. For the rest of them i am not sure i can kinda see Gabriel being obsessed with having things clean. And north kinda get's angry easily but that's just his protectiveness over sang. :D :)

#3 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:58 PM

Gabriel plays with his hair, like running his hands through it. North wouldn't be a nail biter in my opinion, but I can picture him picking at his nails, like cleaning under them and stuff. Kota's would be pushing up his glasses, he'd always be pushing them up his nose. Luke, guaranteed, is always kicking his feet around. Victor would be a tapper, like tapping his fingers on the desk, because of his piano skills I think that'd be his habit. Mr. B is always going to be fixing his tie, his shirt, to make sure it's all in place. Mr. Green I can see always licking his lips as his habit, I'm not sure why. Silas I can see as a lip biter. I feel like Ntahan's would be like flexing his muscles or clenching his fists you know.
  • purplecherryblossom, Dani, prepgirls and 7 others like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Luke is a chocoholic, of course!
  • northstar33 and 9for1 like this

#5 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:13 PM

Gabriel plays with his hair, like running his hands through it. North wouldn't be a nail biter in my opinion, but I can picture him picking at his nails, like cleaning under them and stuff. Kota's would be pushing up his glasses, he'd always be pushing them up his nose. Luke, guaranteed, is always kicking his feet around. Victor would be a tapper, like tapping his fingers on the desk, because of his piano skills I think that'd be his habit. Mr. B is always going to be fixing his tie, his shirt, to make sure it's all in place. Mr. Green I can see always licking his lips as his habit, I'm not sure why. Silas I can see as a lip biter. I feel like Ntahan's would be like flexing his muscles or clenching his fists you know.

Love your answers Briana_elisaa!! :)  :)

I'd thought about Owen fixing his tie and Kota constantly pushing his glasses up his nose. :)

The lip biter for me, I figured was Nathan.  B)

Wonder if Gabriel twirls his hair around his finger?   :D  lol!!!!!! :wub:

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 2 others like this

#6 sweetone6812

sweetone6812

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:32 AM

I can only do Owen, Nathan and Gabe.  Owen would be OCD making sure things are straight all of the time.  Nathan would constantly be looking in the mirror because he is constantly scared of gaining weight and Gabriel would constantly whine when he doesn't get what he wants.  

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and 9for1 like this

#7 familyfirst10

familyfirst10

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

Kota would fix his glasses,Victor would tap his fingers,Silas would rub his chin,nathan would bite his nails,Gabriel would spin his earing around,luke would twist his hair,north would cross his arms,Dr sean would bite his lip and Mr blackbourne would fix his tie💓
  • purplecherryblossom, Dani, StyledByGabe and 3 others like this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

I can see Gabriel bobbing and swaying his head to the music in his head. And I'm sure he breaks into dance on occasion. I think he's as obsessed with music as I am.

As the group's resident drummer, I think Kota taps his pencil when he thinks. The pattern and number of beats help him think.

When Sang's not around, I think Nathan sings along with the radio. The other guys haven't been able to get him to stop, but he's too self-conscious to do it with Sang in the car.

Victor's always checking his reflection, in the side view mirror before he gets out of the car, and in glass doors and windows as he walks. His picture can be taken at any time, and he wants to look his best (especially his hair).

Mr Blackbourne also likes his hair to look just so (he keeps a little comb handy), so he must have been really discombobulated after upsetting Sang at Dr Green's place to let her see him with unkempt hair in the morning.

Silas cracks his knuckles, which is strange, as he is pretty quiet otherwise.

Luke's always peeling his shirt off, and throwing it on one of the other guys (except North, after that one time he tore apart the one that landed on his head).

Dr Green stirs sugar into his drinks noisily. He did it unselfconsciously at first, but he's totally aware now that it bugs Mr Blackbourne.

North is always reorganizing everything. He likes his tools just so. He regularly organizes the utensil drawer at home. If he sees things out of order (by size, etc), he puts them in an order that makes sense to him.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, northstar33 and 4 others like this

#9 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:12 AM

StyledbyG, I can see some of your thoughts so clearly. The knuckle cracking made me think of neck cracking. Although see North doing that when he's tense. Also, when Luke takes that Tshirt off, I see him doing it the one handed way.

#10 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:01 AM

I can see Gabriel bobbing and swaying his head to the music in his head. And I'm sure he breaks into dance on occasion. I think he's as obsessed with music as I am.

As the group's resident drummer, I think Kota taps his pencil when he thinks. The pattern and number of beats help him think.

When Sang's not around, I think Nathan sings along with the radio. The other guys haven't been able to get him to stop, but he's too self-conscious to do it with Sang in the car.

Victor's always checking his reflection, in the side view mirror before he gets out of the car, and in glass doors and windows as he walks. His picture can be taken at any time, and he wants to look his best (especially his hair).

Mr Blackbourne also likes his hair to look just so (he keeps a little comb handy), so he must have been really discombobulated after upsetting Sang at Dr Green's place to let her see him with unkempt hair in the morning.

Luke's always peeling his shirt off, and throwing it on one of the other guys (except North, after that one time he tore apart the one that landed on his head).

Dr Green stirs sugar into his drinks noisily. He did it unselfconsciously at first, but he's totally aware now that it bugs Mr Blackbourne.

North is always reorganizing everything. He likes his tools just so. He regularly organizes the utensil drawer at home. If he sees things out of order (by size, etc), he puts them in an order that makes sense to him.

wow i agree totally with all of these they defiantly go with the guys personality 

#11 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

I asked the is question to see if the answers would make the guys "more real" to us. :huh:  :wub:

Your answers Styled, have definitely made the guys more alive and dimensional to me anyway! :)  :wub:

I like the idea of the knuckle cracking and also Sean stirring his drinks noisily  to annoy Owen!!  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

#12 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:54 AM

Since the guys are 15/16 years old during the series so far, they are not above having burping and farting contests among themselves. Don't tell Owen, but Sean sometimes participates. He can't resist, as he considers himself a master at both.

Needless to say, they don't do this around Sang. But as the Plan unfolds and they spend more time all together, Sang will find out what teenaged guys are really like when they congregate in groups. She will either just laugh or run from the room. Was it Nathan who warned Sang that boys were dirty and smelly?
  • northstar33, LovinGBseries and 9for1 like this

#13 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

I'm intrigued to see if any habits will appear in future books! :huh:  B)

Some of the ideas here have been so thoughtful and amazing! :)  :wub:

It just shows how well we know the guys and how real they are to us! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#14 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:09 PM

Like a gross bad habit?? Or an annoying one at least.

Kota: constantly straightening things around him.
Victor: always tapping out a tune with his fingers.
Silas: picks his nose and put the boogers in his pockets.
Nathan: shaves. Everything.
Gabriel: picks his zits.
Luke: sucks his thumb in his sleep.
North: bites his toenails.
Sean: eats in the bathroom.
Owen: doesn't floss, only brushes and uses mouthwash.
  • StyledByGabe, northstar33, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#15 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:33 AM

BLTS,

Can I be the first to say

EWWWWWWWW!!!

But I'll feel free to add
And you can bet that one of them passes gas in bed and then fans it around to others with the blanket or worse will trap Sang under the blanket to "share".

And which ones do Not put the seat down!
  • StyledByGabe, northstar33, BLTS and 1 other like this

#16 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:42 AM

Kota puts the seat down because his mom would skin him, plus the lid always seems to be down when Sang uses it. But I bet Nathan, Gabe, and Luke forget and leave it up.
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 9for1 like this

#17 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

Like a gross bad habit?? Or an annoying one at least.

Kota: constantly straightening things around him.
Victor: always tapping out a tune with his fingers.
Silas: picks his nose and put the boogers in his pockets.
Nathan: shaves. Everything.
Gabriel: picks his zits.
Luke: sucks his thumb in his sleep.
North: bites his toenails.
Sean: eats in the bathroom.
Owen: doesn't floss, only brushes and uses mouthwash.

You would take this to the dark side!!! lol!! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I was hoping for habits that would endear us to the guys more. :huh:  :o

It was a philosophical question, directed towards the esteemed posters, which in turn would produce, thought provoking, challenging and stimulating ideas that would somehow make the guys more lifelike. B)  :ph34r:

NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Where the heck did you think of that one?!!!!!!!! :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :o  :o  :o  :ph34r:

I just realised that I use the rolly eyes emoticon more than anyone on this forum, :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: Wonder why?? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

PURPLECHERRYBLOSSOM!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm running out of rollie eye emoticons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Are there any more ready in the production line yet??? :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Thanks! :)  :)

• StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and BLTS like this

#18 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:41 PM

Really? Nathan's is yuck, but you don't bat an eyelash at North?
  • LovinGBseries likes this

#19 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:52 AM

Really? Nathan's is yuck, but you don't bat an eyelash at North?

Nathan isn't yuck! :o

He's my second favourite along with North! :)  B)  :wub:

Yuck was the habit you gave him!!!! :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

• LovinGBseries likes this

#20 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:40 PM

Dude, that's what I'm talking about. Shaving your body isn't nearly as yuck as chewing your toenails! Hahahaha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kota, North, Victor, Silas, Luke, Gabriel, Dr. Green, Mr Blackbourne, Nathan, Habits