#1 totalfangirl

totalfangirl

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:09 PM

Personally, I have never really bothered with Easter...I mean when I was younger I did but that was when I believed in the Easter Bunny 😂 but its not a big deal in my house anymore now that I'm 15.
It got me thinking though, Sang would never have had a visit from the Easter bunny or go on an Easter egg hunt so what do you guys think the boys will do to make this Easter special for her???
  • mrenee16 and 9for1 like this

#2 sweetone6812

sweetone6812

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:34 AM

I think that they will totally have an Easter egg hunt with her.  They'll dye eggs together and maybe even go to church!  Gabriel will definitely get her an Easter dress.  

• StyledByGabe and totalfangirl like this

#3 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

No...Gabriel will get her an

EASTER BONNET!!!!!

Okay, maybe not.

But the real question is

Will Luke overdose on Peeps!

Okay...seriously...

Will they have a Peeps Diorama contest with Mr. Blackbourne deciding on who get trophies.
  • StyledByGabe, anmathy, mrenee16 and 2 others like this

#4 totalfangirl

totalfangirl

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:57 AM

No...Gabriel will get her an
EASTER BONNET!!!!!
Okay, maybe not.
But the real question is
Will Luke overdose on Peeps!
Okay...seriously...
Will they have a Peeps Diorama contest with Mr. Blackbourne deciding on who get trophies.

what are peeps??? Is this something English people know nothing about???
  • StyledByGabe and mrenee16 like this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:06 PM

Peeps are little chicks and bunnies made of marshmallow that are sold around Easter. (They may be available year round these days.) They come in neon yellow and pink, primarily. It's considered a childhood treat, but people of all ages find them addictive. You can find videos on YouTube of people doing experiments on them, microwaving them, etc.

I hope someone more tech-savvy than I am can post a picture. They're really cute!
  • mrenee16 and LovinGBseries like this

#6 totalfangirl

totalfangirl

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:04 AM

Peeps are little chicks and bunnies made of marshmallow that are sold around Easter. (They may be available year round these days.) They come in neon yellow and pink, primarily. It's considered a childhood treat, but people of all ages find them addictive. You can find videos on YouTube of people doing experiments on them, microwaving them, etc.
I hope someone more tech-savvy than I am can post a picture. They're really cute!

They sound adorable!!! I can't believe I've never heard of these before...I'm definitely going to check them out thank you for clearing it up for me

#7 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:05 AM

They originally were in just three colors and the chick shape. Then they came out with the bunny shape. Now there are many colors, smaller sizes and even flavors! They've spread out to snowmen and other shapes and holidays. They've even got some that are chocolated dipped (okay that I might get behind.) Some call it sacrilege. Somewhere I read that like 40% are never eaten. But they are cute and no easter basket is complete without some.

Somewhere along the line someone created a diorama using peeps. Rumor is the first one was a "Peepshow", with little pink peep bunnys on stage with pasties and using a stripper pole. And the rest as they say is history. The Peeps company sponsors many peep diorama contests across the nation, as do some magazines. There is also Peep art - making pictures or decorating crafts using peeps.

Just google peeps, the list is endless.
A personal diorama favorite is two peeps sitting in bathroom stalls reading their newspapers. That's the top level. The lower level show the plumbing from their "thrones" leading to jars of Fluff. Don't know if everyone knows Fluff - basically a jar of semi-liquid marshmallow used much like jelly or with peanut butter. Neither Fluff or Peeps are to my taste but I always can admire a twisted sense of humor which peep dioramas are often known for.
  • StyledByGabe and mrenee16 like this

#8 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:05 AM

omg! i hope they do something totally adorable and for some reason if they do i can see Mr.b playing a big part in it like making sure everything is perfect and worrying about every little detail and Sean having to calm him down. just a thought 

#9 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:34 AM

They originally were in just three colors and the chick shape. Then they came out with the bunny shape. Now there are many colors, smaller sizes and even flavors! They've spread out to snowmen and other shapes and holidays. They've even got some that are chocolated dipped (okay that I might get behind.) Some call it sacrilege. Somewhere I read that like 40% are never eaten. But they are cute and no easter basket is complete without some.
Somewhere along the line someone created a diorama using peeps. Rumor is the first one was a "Peepshow", with little pink peep bunnys on stage with pasties and using a stripper pole. And the rest as they say is history. The Peeps company sponsors many peep diorama contests across the nation, as do some magazines. There is also Peep art - making pictures or decorating crafts using peeps.
Just google peeps, the list is endless.
A personal diorama favorite is two peeps sitting in bathroom stalls reading their newspapers. That's the top level. The lower level show the plumbing from their "thrones" leading to jars of Fluff. Don't know if everyone knows Fluff - basically a jar of semi-liquid marshmallow used much like jelly or with peanut butter. Neither Fluff or Peeps are to my taste but I always can admire a twisted sense of humor which peep dioramas are often known for.

I thought you were making up the "peeps diorama" contest earlier. I'm definitely going to look it up online. It sounds hilarious (and cute). I tried peeps for the first time last year, when my peeps-obsessed coworker brought some in to work. Now that you've brought it up, I think I'll go looking for them in the supermarket tomorrow.
  • LovinGBseries likes this

#10 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

Oops! Can someone with magic powers move this thread to Victor's Mansion? I just noticed it's in the SB section. I'd like to be able to find it again.

#11 totalfangirl

totalfangirl

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

Oops! Can someone with magic powers move this thread to Victor's Mansion? I just noticed it's in the SB section. I'd like to be able to find it again.

Sorry!! I didn't realise where it was and I don't even know how to move it somebody help?!?

#12 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:37 AM

Sorry!! I didn't realise where it was and I don't even know how to move it somebody help?!?

I'm sure someone *cough* purplecherryblossom *cough* will show up soon and fix things. Don't worry about it.