#1 IrisSkye

IrisSkye

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationU.S

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:37 PM

​does anyone have wattpads they  make ghost bird fanfiction on? I would love to read some of them because I can't wait for the next books lol, and I need something to tide me over! My wattpad is Skyepanda1 :) To be honest by the day after the 25th I will probably be dying waiting for the next book. . .

• Purdy-Coma and Norths_#1_baby like this

#2 Purdy-Coma

Purdy-Coma

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

I have a Wattpad, and I have some host bird stories saved on there that aren't mine, but there are a lot of stories

#3 sweetone6812

sweetone6812

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:37 PM

Check out Academylove and IsaCherryAnne on wattpad.  They both have a lot of fanfics on their pages.  It'll also lead you to other Academy fanfics on there.  

#4 IrisSkye

IrisSkye

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationU.S

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:29 AM

Check out Academylove and IsaCherryAnne on wattpad.  They both have a lot of fanfics on their pages.  It'll also lead you to other Academy fanfics on there.  

Thank you :)

I have a Wattpad, and I have some host bird stories saved on there that aren't mine, but there are a lot of stories

That's cool, what is it? I will have to check it out! :)

#5 Sanginpink

Sanginpink

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

I am an author on Wattpad and I have two stories in the making and one that is coming soon! I try to update every weekends as well. My username is TC5322. If y’all want to read my stories and tell me what you think, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!