#1 LovingTheNaughtyNine

LovingTheNaughtyNine

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

My friend and I were just talking about how many different possibilities of character combos that title could possibly hint at. For instance, we instantly thought of these two book focus pairings: Owen and Sean OR North and Kota. Or really any combination thereof haha! What do you guys think?

• prepgirls and anmathy like this

Never at any point in my posts about GB do I mean any disrespect to CL's creative process. This is her universe and I am ever so grateful to take part in it! I just want to talk about my feelings... Could I be more girly? Probably! Lol 

#2 IrisSkye

IrisSkye

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationU.S

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:32 PM

I'm so excited for this book, since Dr. Sean and Mr. Perfect are my two favorite characters and this sounds like it centers around them. :) :D :P :lol:

#3 vm-pb-sn

vm-pb-sn

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

omg!  I hadn't thought of North and Kota, I like that too.  My first thought was Sean and Owen lol  But I don't think we will get much of the older guys anytime soon, so I hope if it is North and Kota then we learn more about how Kota became team lead because it seemed like a North vs. Kota thing.

• LovingTheNaughtyNine and LovinGBseries like this

#4 I'm Like a Bird

I'm Like a Bird

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:22 AM

I really want more Sean and Owen but think we may have to wait for Sang to grow a bit older before that gets particularly good. More likely Kota and North I'd guess.... I don't even mind I just want to read it NOW!!!
  • LovingTheNaughtyNine likes this

#5 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

Oh I just posted about this!

Black and green reminds me of healing bruises.... And Sean is a healer. He's gonna kiss it all better.
  • prepgirls, jaxxy and LovinGBseries like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#6 Cat

Cat

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:28 PM

It didn't even occur to me until I read it in this forum that Black and Green could refer to anything but Mr. B and Dr. Green. I guess it could refer to North and Kota...but I really hope it doesn't. I want to see more Mr. B and Dr. Green. I hope we finally get Mr. B's first kiss with Sang. I know he'll probably keep it all PG because she's still not 18, but I need something here!! I NEED more Mr. B and Dr. Green, the most elusive of all the boys--Mr. B because he's so formal and Dr. Green because he doesn't get much time with Sang, plus he's been forced to hold back after the whole Volto debacle with the pics. So yeah, totally hoping Book 11 is about those two and not North and Kota. Even if we don't get Mr. B and Sang's first kiss--I'll be crushingly disappointed, of course--but if there's at least more intimate moments with him opening up like on his birthday, or him holding her while she cried when she freaked out in the woods....yeah, more of that please. And more Dr. Green, his interactions with Sang always go one of two ways: 1. super sweet, like with the whole paper rose thing, baby ogle date, etc. and 2. super hot. Loved their first kiss, and the kiss in the car...so hot. Definitely need more of that, please! Also, love the way he stands up for her to Owen. Love how he tells Owen to stop nagging her, and the whole scene with the Nintendo DS...I teared up at that scene. Sean, for defending Sang, and Owen...heart broke over how he seemed so confused about how he'd upset her and desperate to fix it. Loved it.

• LovinGBseries likes this

#7 Kit Kat

Kit Kat

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIn my own Imaginary World

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:13 PM

If you think about it, Black and Green leads straight to being a book about Owen and Sean.

Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green.

Do you ladies see what I'm saying?

Do not underestimate yourself by comparing yourself to others. It's our differences that make us unique and beautiful. ^_^

#8 sarahbsings

sarahbsings

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 01:14 AM

I'm not sure who it's about, but I think the themes would be focused on not every decision being "black and white" and that the green stands for jealousy. Because of the way First Kiss ended with them all admitting to jealousy being a huge deal. Maybe even a deal breaker (gasp, sob) not really a deal breaker because I don't think CL would do that to us. But at the least, jealousy is a HUGE obstacle. So, I see the title being more about emotions/decisions rather than characters. The waiting is hard.
  • purplecherryblossom, jaxxy, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this

#9 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:45 AM

I'm not sure who it's about, but I think the themes would be focused on not every decision being "black and white" and that the green stands for jealousy. Because of the way First Kiss ended with them all admitting to jealousy being a huge deal. Maybe even a deal breaker (gasp, sob) not really a deal breaker because I don't think CL would do that to us. But at the least, jealousy is a HUGE obstacle. So, I see the title being more about emotions/decisions rather than characters. The waiting is hard.

Very good possibility. Green - the color of jealousy and envy! Timing is right.
  • mrenee16 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Book 11, black and green