9 replies to this topic

#1 Sierra.C.

Sierra.C.

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:30 AM

Okay so, this is totally akward and I hope I don't wierd any one out but.....I am a young adult -21- and I find it really kinda wierd because reading the books Im just like really attracted to the characters and, I know it's just fiction but, thinking about them being so much younger really kinda freaks me out......anyone else feel this way?????
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#2 rosiebee

rosiebee

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGloucester

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:55 PM

You're reading from Sang's point of view and because C.L. Stone is such a fantastic author, you feel exactly how Sang feels.
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#3 SouthEastAcademy

SouthEastAcademy

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 05:25 AM

I'm also 21 and I feel the same way :D

#4 LizzieR413

LizzieR413

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:00 AM

Haha I was just thinking the same thing earlier today!! I agree with the others though.  :D

:e328:  :201510170253OWS: :201511030552NYI:  Don't make me pick.. :201510170214GDU:  :201510170313YYT:  :e328:

#5 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

Dude, I'm 31 and crushing way too hard on Kota and Nathan. I just pretend I'm 16 and call it good.
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and Nariah like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#6 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:28 AM

It also helps to think that they act a good deal older than they actually "are" (as well as the fact that the way CL describes them makes me picture them quite a bit older as well) I think of it in the same way as I do watching tv shows about high school. The actors are playing 16 year-olds, but most of the time their at least in their early twenties and sometimes in their late twenties to early thirties, and that's kinda how I feel about it. Granted, I'm only 18, so Sean and Owen would still be older than me, but I've always been one to go for older guys rather than younger (not too much older but you know what I mean), so imagining dating a 16 year old is weird to me, especially because most of the 16 year-olds I know are actually quite immature and NOTHING like any of the boys. So in my mind, they're not REALLY 16, I guess, I'm not sure if that makes sense, but oh well?

• StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#7 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:32 PM

When I was 16, I thought I was pretty darn mature. Lol
  • LovinGBseries likes this

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

When I was 16, I thought I was pretty darn mature. Lol

Didn't we all (LOL), but I think that's true no matter what age we are. I was sure I was grown up at 10. And when I turned 15 and told my mom that she was old she asked me at what age did someone become old. I really did think about it and said 30. Boy did she have fun on my 30th birthday. Age is very relative and I don't think any of us ever think we are immature or say to ourselves, I'm too young for that or to understand that.

I also remember the first day of my senior year looking over at the freshmen getting off the bus. I remember thinking, "They're little kids! I was never that young when I came to high school." A few years in the teens do make such a big difference.
  • StyledByGabe and BLTS like this

#9 Nariah

Nariah

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:27 AM

I definitely relate to this! I'm 33 and sometimes it creeps me out my attraction to these 16 year olds! I do believe like others have mentioned that the guys behave like they are on their 20s and the fact that many of them are not virgins adds to the equation. Also Owen in my head is at least 30 so that helps hehe ^_^
  • StyledByGabe and BLTS like this

#10 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

I definitely relate to this! I'm 33 and sometimes it creeps me out my attraction to these 16 year olds! I do believe like others have mentioned that the guys behave like they are on their 20s and the fact that many of them are not virgins adds to the equation. Also Owen in my head is at least 30 so that helps hehe ^_^

I think Owen is 30 in his head too.
  • StyledByGabe and Nariah like this