12 replies to this topic

#1 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 525 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:40 PM

Just a question for you guys. I know that the SB books are not as widely read as the GB book so I was wondering if there was an interest to do a read-a-long thing by chapters like we did for First Kiss. Is there anyone interested in that?

• StyledByGabe and 9for1 like this

#2 Lavenderchan

Lavenderchan

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

I am.

Just a question for you guys. I know that the SB books are not as widely read as the GB book so I was wondering if there was an interest to do a read-a-long thing by chapters like we did for First Kiss. Is there anyone interested in that?

• purplecherryblossom and 9for1 like this

#3 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:55 PM

I'll rally the troops! lol!  :)

• purplecherryblossom likes this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#4 Pipperoni

Pipperoni

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:23 PM

This is my first time being more active on the forums, so I'm not sure what that is, but I'd be interested in trying it. I've read all the SB books, though I'm not as addicted to them as the GB books. Still read them all as they come out though :)
  • purplecherryblossom, Alphagirl, 9for1 and 1 other like this

#5 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 525 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

This is my first time being more active on the forums, so I'm not sure what that is, but I'd be interested in trying it. I've read all the SB books, though I'm not as addicted to them as the GB books. Still read them all as they come out though :)

We did this read-a-long thing for the first time with First Kiss, I make post for each chapter and then when you read you can comment on whats happening, or how you felt or just your thoughts on it.  I was hoping that a couple of you were interested because I loved reading everyones comments while they read FK! it was so much fun!

• StyledByGabe and 9for1 like this

#6 Pipperoni

Pipperoni

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun. :) I'll look forward to Hoax coming out even more now :)
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and 9for1 like this

#7 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:52 PM

This is my first time being more active on the forums, so I'm not sure what that is, but I'd be interested in trying it. I've read all the SB books, though I'm not as addicted to them as the GB books. Still read them all as they come out though.

https://youtu.be/BMXnhmlR1tA

Hopefully this will work. :) This is the tube video that went along with the reading.

This video and reading was the effort of a couple of different Academy groups.  :)

It was great fun, but a lot of hard work for BLTS and Ripley particularly. :huh:  :wub:

Our own Purplecherryblossom reads the introduction!   :o  :o  :o  :o Wonder who persuaded her to do that? B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :ph34r: lol!!!!!  :wub:

• purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#8 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:42 AM

I read the SB series, but I don't have the 'I'll go crazy if I don't read this the day it comes out'  drive.  In fact, I tend to read them closer to when the next GB book is about to be released in order to keep myself from foaming at the mouth waiting.  So I'm going to say no.  Not for SB, but definitely for Black and Green.

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and 9for1 like this

#9 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 525 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:30 AM

https://youtu.be/BMXnhmlR1tA
Hopefully this will work. :) This is the tube video that went along with the reading.
This video and reading was the effort of a couple of different Academy groups.  :)
It was great fun, but a lot of hard work for BLTS and Ripley particularly. :huh:  :wub:
Our own Purplecherryblossom reads the introduction!   :o  :o  :o  :o Wonder who persuaded her to do that? B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :ph34r: lol!!!!!  :wub:

Lots of people read!! Lol!
  • 9for1 likes this

#10 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Lots of people read!! Lol!

I know! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :D

However, there is only ONE Purplecherryblossom. :rolleyes:  :wub:  (You are much too modest! :rolleyes:  B) )

Your fans were delighted!!! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :wub:

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#11 LizzieR413

LizzieR413

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:56 AM

It sounds like fun but I have a hard time pacing myself. I can try though.  :)

• purplecherryblossom likes this

:e328:  :201510170253OWS: :201511030552NYI:  Don't make me pick.. :201510170214GDU:  :201510170313YYT:  :e328:

#12 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:39 PM

I'm the same way :)

#13 rosiebee

rosiebee

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGloucester

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:11 AM

I've read it already :-( It downloaded at midnight and I couldn't resist taking a peek and then I couldn't stop myself! I'm such an idiot I'm so tired. I don't have work today, so I'm definitely reading it again and am up for the read along. I just need a couple of hours sleep first. Zzz