Photo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTA LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTA BIRTHDAY

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:23 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTA!!!!!!!! :D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Feel free to post your favourite Kota moments! (I'm sure he'd love to read them! ;) )

• purplecherryblossom, LovinGBseries and megumiζ„› like this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#2 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Happy Birthday Kota!!!!

Ooooh there are so many!!! But I love when he paints Sang's toes...And their Eskimo kisses... They're sooo cute!!! Oh and when they finally kiss for real!!!!

Just love Kota in general
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Happy birthday to my sweetheart!! :e328:  :e32b:  :201510242248YTJ:  :e32b:  :e328: He's the one that made me fall in love with the series.

I have so many favorite moments: the attic scene at Sang's house, when he's playful at the swimming pool, when he's teaching self defense, the reconciliation after he gets mad at Sang because she left with Luke without telling him, their first kiss, when he invites her to his house for the first time and makes her a cup of cocoa :e328:

He's just so cute, sweet, smart, kind and handsome  :rolleyes: *sigh*

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 3 others like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:32 AM

Happy Birthday Kota!!!!!!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

All the guys have so many loveable characteristics and moments. When thinking about it, Kota's moments always seem to echo his first night with Sang...his quiet, caring, guidance and thoughtfulness. He is a leader. So strong in so many ways. It will be interesting to see how he recovers from his major f*#up with Sang and the shower. It was major for Sang, effected him in the eyes of his team and I think shook him to his core of confidence.

But I digress. I love all the moments mentioned but always remember the morning after North's drugging. He wakes just Sang from between Nathan and Silas, just her. Then he starts making breakfast for them all. He puts her feet on the ground after such a rough night.

Of course he also then sends her in to wakeup North, but that was really the right thing for both of them too.

Kota is such a great guy. I hope there aren't too many repercussions from the shower incident and from him being kept in the dark by his whole team regarding the plan.

Maybe a billards tournament for his birthday to take advantage of his wicked math skills. Or maybe a trip to a science museum?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, 9for1 and 2 others like this

#5 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

I have to say that for me, the best Kota moment was the entire chapter one.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

At this stage I didn't even know that I was reading a RH book!! lol!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :rolleyes:

If I'm right BLTS2004 and NorthStar33 distressed that information in a chat!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Afterwards, I remember thinking that if the  book had been a love story just between Kota and Sang, then it would still have been a best seller in my opinion.  :wub:  :wub:

Kota's character was so beautifully written in that first chapter, that it had an overwhelming impact on the reader, (Me!!!)  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• purplecherryblossom, Khaleesi, StyledByGabe and 3 others like this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#6 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:12 AM

Happy Birthday Dakota Jameson Lee!!! I love all the moments mentioned. I have to think of a favorite.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 3 others like this

#7 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:47 AM

My favorite Kota scene is still the one where Kota's mom asks Sang out on a date on his behalf. Cringe-tastically hilarious!
  • purplecherryblossom, LovinGBseries, 9for1 and 2 others like this

#8 Glimte

Glimte

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

Happy Birthday kota
  • megumiζ„› likes this

#9 familyfirst10

familyfirst10