3 replies to this topic

#1 Eliana

Eliana

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

Hi everybody. I hope is not bad that i recomend this. For me the mayority of time when waiting a book it is easer if a discover another really good book orr if a enjoy it. Since monday i dicovered one author that i like. I have read two books from her in these two days an really they have made me laught a lot. For thosr who would like to know them. The author is emma hart. And the books are being brooke and catching carly. My best wishes.
  • purplecherryblossom and Dani like this

#2 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:37 AM

I always love book recommendations! Thanks for sharing!
  • StyledByGabe likes this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#3 Victor_is_awesome

Victor_is_awesome

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:15 AM

I love recommendations also. I will have to check these out.

#4 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

I've had a really hard time find a RH series that is good as The Academy books. I did read Falling for Them, which I loved that it had so many different authors. I found that I really like Rebecca Royce, holy moly her The Wings of Artemis series....hooked!! Her new series Last Hope left me wanting so much more in a good way.

I've found that I keep re-reading Tijan's Fallen Crest series,(I usually pick this up after a GB re-read if I can't find anything else) or Penelope Douglas Fall Away Series. Those are more of a YA/coming of age type books.

If you are just looking for a series that is really long and has multiple spin offs try MJ Fields The Legacy Series she has combined The Love series, The Wrapped series, and  The Burning Souls series all in one download on Amazon, it's 4500 pages of greatness. They basically follow two main characters from teenagers to adulthood, then it works in their children. Have tissues close you will need them. 

oops I forgot one Dannika Dark, she is a supernatural type author so if you like the show you will probally like her books. I suggest starting with The Mageri series. She does that thing where characters pop up in her other books. 

So fair warning most of those book are a bit on the adult reading side.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

• Dbaz74@yahoo.com likes this