#1 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

Direct quote from CL Stone (I can't post the screenshot cuz I'm apparently not tech savvy at all)

"I'd mentioned to Delona I hoped to have some information but she wasn't supposed to tell people until I confirmed. *throws rocks at Delona Stone* ;)although don't quote me because this schedule is totally dependent on people not me at the moment: I am waiting confirmation from proofreaders who will have Black and Green.

"Whoops. I can't type. Black and Green is going to proofreaders ....first week of May? Hopefully? And goes through a proofread and then my revision and then a second proofread after. I'm hoping to get the schedule to get it to come out tend of May, but it will be a tight schedule. So I may push it back one more week.

"Waiting on confirmation basically. :)"

So she said not to quote her, but I jebver do what I'm told.

This was posted to Facebook around 11am central time.
  • StyledByGabe likes this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#2 tcifers

tcifers

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:21 PM

Argh! At least it's April!
  • BLTS likes this

#3 tcifers

tcifers

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

She can send it to me I'll proof read it for free. Lol
  • StyledByGabe and mrenee16 like this

#4 Eliana

Eliana

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

Ok. So in may she could tell us when is the release date?
  • BLTS likes this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

It's not at the proofreaders yet???!!! I was thinking that, worst case scenario, the proofreading was done and she was adding minor tweaks. Oh man! My mind is spinning. I'm willing to slip the proofreaders an extra twenty for faster service.

Well, if CL still has the untouched book in her hot little hands, it's not too late to ask her to add certain scenes we'd like to see. Like Mr Blackbourne agreeing to add emergency buttons to Sang's app on everyone's phone. Nurse Pookie helping Dr Sean at work. I'd like 600 pages, at least. CL has 2 weeks to work on it.
  • prepgirls, mrenee16, jaxxy and 3 others like this

#6 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:44 AM

Well, ...
Like Mr Blackbourne agreeing to add emergency buttons to Sang's app on everyone's phone.

Nurse Pookie helping Dr Sean at work.

I'd like 600 pages, at least.

CL has 2 weeks to work on it.

What would Sang's button do???

Nurse Pookie....love it!!!!

600 pgs. ..hmmmm.... she has had enough time....maybe more

2 wks....you're so generous
And too understanding

I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWW!

Oops. I got too loud. The nice people in white coats are putting me away in my padded room for the night. There is talk of upping meds again based on this adjusted timeframe.

I'm trying to be good. I'm really trying.
I miss the guys snd Sang and I NEED to know what they've been up to.
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, mrenee16 and 2 others like this

#7 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

Proofreading doesn't take long in my experience, I'm wondering if it's more copy editing than proofreading. Every editor seems to call what they do something different. But she will still have to format it and send it to the publishers. Printing takes time. There's still a lot to do even after the proofreading is done.
  • prepgirls and StyledByGabe like this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

But she will still have to format it and send it to the publishers. Printing takes time. There's still a lot to do even after the proofreading is done.

Well, aren't you the bearer of good news. Every time you post on this thread I get more and more depressed. So I will work on an end of May/first week of June timeline, and if you have worse news to share, you can keep it to yourself!  :)   :)   :)

• prepgirls and mrenee16 like this

#9 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

What would Sang's button do???

Nurse Pookie....love it!!!!

600 pgs. ..hmmmm.... she has had enough time....maybe more

2 wks....you're so generous
And too understanding

Sang's button would summon her to help the boys by delivering her awesome flying ninja kick to whichever bad guy is menacing her Academy boyfriend(s). Even if she is never/rarely summoned, just having the option of being red-lined would be a boost to her self-confidence and make her feel more a part of the family.

I think expecting a 600+ page book is not unreasonable. I remember looking up the page count for her GB books, and the longest was over 500 pages. I think the SB books tend to be longer than the GB books because she spends more time on them. So if it's been over a year for B & G, more than 600 pages is doable (or even expected, for demanding people like me).

The two weeks extra time is C.L.'s timeline before the proofreaders get to it. I was just working with what I was given. If she's already added the 2 scenes I mentioned previously, I have more things she can add to pad the book in a squealing good kind of way: Sang finally asks North why he always abruptly walks away from their romantic encounters, and he blushes and stammers his way through his answer. Gabriel finds more places to lick and claim on Sang's body. Sang finds Nathan standing among the rubble of his newly renovated bathroom and feels super guilty about it. A major family meeting, where Sang is expected to go through all of her issues so that there are no more surprises for the guys.

Lots of options to squeeze in extra scenes while she can!

• prepgirls, mrenee16 and Leesharose like this

#10 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:51 AM

Well, aren't you the bearer of good news. Every time you post on this thread I get more and more depressed. So I will work on an end of May/first week of June timeline, and if you have worse news to share, you can keep it to yourself!  :)   :)   :)

*salutes*

Yes'm.
  • StyledByGabe and mrenee16 like this

#11 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

@StyledbyGabe... I have more good news. Hahaha

Just kidding. Kinda. It's big news though. For me.

I'm not the top overall poster on the forum!

I get gold stars for that, right? @purplecherryblossom, I get more points!
  • purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#12 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Can't we all just be happy that we now know there is an end in sight, and that the wait is not going to be infinite? This is better than just thinking it might come out one day, but having no idea if that hope is real. We actually know that she has gotten it to the point it can go to the proofreaders. Let us rejoice that we know this.

• StyledByGabe and BLTS like this

#13 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:38 PM

@StyledbyGabe... I have more good news. Hahaha
Just kidding. Kinda. It's big news though. For me.
I'm not the top overall poster on the forum!
I get gold stars for that, right? @purplecherryblossom, I get more points!

You're not the top poster??!! Just a few days ago, I was thinking to myself that I would celebrate your upcoming one thousand post milestone by having a nice stiff drink, since I was sure you'd be the first one to achieve that landmark goal.
  • purplecherryblossom and BLTS like this

#14 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:49 AM

You're not the top poster??!! Just a few days ago, I was thinking to myself that I would celebrate your upcoming one thousand post milestone by having a nice stiff drink, since I was sure you'd be the first one to achieve that landmark goal.

Typo.

I AM the top poster! It was a lot of work getting there. But it probably would have happened a lot sooner if I wasn't prone to bouts of Ninja Vanish Syndrome.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 1 other like this

#15 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:59 AM

Typo.

I AM the top poster! It was a lot of work getting there. But it probably would have happened a lot sooner if I wasn't prone to bouts of Ninja Vanish Syndrome.

I thought it might have Academy training.
  • jaxxy and BLTS like this

#16 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:05 AM

Can't we all just be happy that we now know there is an end in sight, and that the wait is not going to be infinite? This is better than just thinking it might come out one day, but having no idea if that hope is real. We actually know that she has gotten it to the point it can go to the proofreaders. Let us rejoice that we know this.

Where's the fun in calm, gentle acceptance that the book will be released sometime this year? Better to rattle some cages and fret that B&G isn't coming out in the next week! Fret fret fret! Moan moan moan! I'm running out of things to speculate about. I may end up joining LovinGBseries in that white padded room of hers.
  • jaxxy, LovinGBseries and BLTS like this

#17 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

:e412:  :e412:  :e412:  :e412:  :e412:  :e412:

• StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#18 tcifers

tcifers

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

I wonder what it's like to be an author? It has to be a lot of pressure. Especially when adoring fans are waiting!

#19 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

I'm placing my hopes on my off days.  XD  I have a 5 day weekend at the end of May and I'm hoping the release day is somewhere in there.  

And if not then I have a 4 day weekend at the beginning of June (I took off work so I can see WW on opening day XD).   I would also like to binge read that weekend as well.  I have my fingers crossed so tight on that release date that I'm afraid my fingers are going to fall off.

#20 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:37 AM

Yes! BLTS-major points for gaining that new title!!😂😂
  • StyledByGabe and BLTS like this