12 replies to this topic

#1 helpful2468

helpful2468

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:19 AM

Ok, so now that we know when Black and Green is coming out does anyone have any predictions or hopes of what could happen. P.S. Lots of juicy details if possible. I enjoy seeing peoples thought of what may happen next.

• purplecherryblossom and ellamara16 like this

#2 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:23 AM

I think Kota is going to ask for some space, Dad is going to show up with his new family or to take them to live with his new family, Sean is going to have a nervous breakdown with him mom being the Japanese version of a tiger mom, and Sang is going to finally step up and start acting rather than being acted upon.

• ladybug4, mrenee16 and helpful2468 like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#3 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:12 AM

New family not coming.
I believe those other kids are in college?
So if you insist, the new kinda Mrs is coming but somehow I don't see that in my head. But that would take too much of story off point, unless that twist is reason for 20 book arc plan. Sang can't go there either because that's too far from school and boys, although maybe her dad wants to try that but again, makes no sense to me.

If this Sean and Owen's book, I'd like to see more of them. After all, Sean's mom is coming to visit. That could be real interesting. Maybe, Sang needs to eventually hide out at Owen's house (away from Dad and neighborhood) and we'll get lots of backstory on him. Or at least Sang and Mr B have to have some private conferences away from school...talking about keeping the team together but also addressing how he is also a part of the team plan. They do need to figure out how that will work between the two of them!

Now that plan is on the table for everybody I can't wait for them to discuss or try to talk about what are the public limits and how will private time work??? I can see that being diffcult and some tension around that causing any one of the guys to have a flip out moment.

For some reason I see Victor and North taking a lot of point in these talks. North won't like it but he'll see it happens. Victor has stepped up as Sang protector and will make sure it works for her sake. That will give Kota room to fall apart a bit.
Sean and Owen will be working on introducing her to their families.
Gabriel and Luke are ok with it all.
They know Sang isn't leaving them.
Silas just wants to be sure he gets his hugs and will not get left out of the fair time share plan.

That doesn't leave much room for Volto or school, but holiday vacation is over. There will be school and they have messed with Hendrick's finger pointing plan so there might be attempted repercussions. Mr H does still have minions there.

But June...JUNE!!!!
I'm going back to soaking in Victor's tub.
  • mrenee16, tcifers, helpful2468 and 1 other like this

#4 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

I think she and Mr. Blackbourne are going to have a long talk about not keeping secrets from family. And also about how that sort of shows she doesn't trust them rather than does.

As for Sean, I'm sort of hoping there will be some kind of scene where Sang cooks for him since he's hopeless in the kitchen. I'm also expecting we'll see her at his house at some point, since it's his book. I'm really wondering if his mother will like Sang or not. In that extra chapter, we sort of found out that she was like a Tiger Mom only "better, because she is Japanese". So I'm thinking her values are going to be more suited in her roots rather than where she currently lives, and if that is the case, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing for Sean and Sang. Of course, this last part is complete speculation. For all I know, she is the complete opposite of what I'm thinking, so I guess I'll just find out when the book comes out.
  • mrenee16, LovinGBseries and helpful2468 like this

#5 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

I am still nervous for sang. The cliff hanger in first kiss left me in a panic the first time I read through the book. I don't think I've ever been so excited to read a new book in a series just to find out what happens next lol :) I hope we see more back bone in sang in this next book. Whatever happens I'd like to see her stand up for herself more. I also don't see Mr blackbourne being too upset about her keeping things to herself. It seems like she doesn't think about herself very much or being self aware of what issues she might personally have. Maybe that will be something Mr blackbourne tries to help her with.
  • helpful2468 and Lauralass like this

#6 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

Just thought something random...maybe it's already been addressed and if so my apologies. When marie and sang visit mrs Sorensen in the hospital and before when Gabriel is in the closet with sang...it's mentioned how sang looks like her birth mother. I wonder if this comes into play with the father coming back now? Is this why he never touches her? I hope this doesn't get creepy in the new book.
  • purplecherryblossom and helpful2468 like this

#7 familyfirst10

familyfirst10

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

I think either sang's dad will being trying to take her an Marie to meet his new "wife" or Marie is gonna go with her mom and he's going to take sang away to somehow get rid of her. Whether that be sending her to a boarding school,keeping her with him and new family, or maybe somehow coming in contact with one of her mother's relatives. I hope sang and Mr. Blackbourne talk about there relationship and about her keeping the secret from them all. I want sean to step in and take care of sang, because for whatever reason he was taking blood sample from her so maybe it's to find out if she has an illness. I DO NOT want victor to be attacked by the boys in this book maybe a good hounding from Mr blackbourne about why he wasn't informed but definitely not from the other boys because they all need to step up and ask sang. And sang needs to talk to lily!!
  • helpful2468 likes this

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

Realized I hadn't mentioned my thoughts on Nathan this book. I think he's a total wildcard this book. He's so torn up about shower. He has to be upset that he missed that, as much as she has been with him. And he feels so connected to her from reading her journal.

And totally love the idea of Sang and Sean cooking.
  • helpful2468 likes this

#9 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:36 AM

i just want some progress with the boys, i really wanna see some progress with Mr. B especially, tbh, but we'll see how it goes

• helpful2468 likes this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#10 MrsBlackbourne

MrsBlackbourne

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

I know that Sean said his mother absolutely would not understand about Sang, but it would be cool if Sean's mom ends up being one of Sang's closest supporters. Maybe she helps Sang get over this fear of females in the future? That's probably wishful thinking. But I think for sure his mom is going to surprise everyone by how she takes the relationship.

Like everyone else, I hope we get some more backstory on Mr. Blackbourne. Does anyone else think he may have family, maybe siblings living with him?

Also, I'm wondering if Sang's dad hasn't found a babysitter for her and Marie. Someone who will live in the house and keep Sang under thumb. I hope he finally tells Sang something about her real mother though.
  • LovinGBseries and helpful2468 like this

#11 Eliana

Eliana

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Ok. Difficult difficult. So many expectation.

I think there will be progress between sean and sang. They are going to be spending more time.. To study is sang is sick or something.

I have ugly feelings about sangs father. So for me anything he could do would be anly for his own benefit. Really egotistical.

About the boys ler see.... Nathan eill be really mad and hurt and confused. Kota the same but for different reasons..

I dont know...
  • LovinGBseries, helpful2468 and Lauralass like this

#12 Lavenderchan

Lavenderchan

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:12 AM

Maybe Volto shared info with the dad. You know photos and other stuff found? I think Volto is a team of people and there are all worried about Sang and what  the see.

• helpful2468 likes this

#13 Hammer

Hammer

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

I don't see Dad having any tiny desire to see Sang and Marie united with his next family. That boarding school is a possibility, but I suspect that the Academy boys will spike that wheel for Sang, and she would not let Marie go there.

My guess is that Dad will show up in the first chapter to complicate matters then retreat back to his family du jour, and we'll get to see a lot more of Dr. Sean's back story, along with some of Owen's.

• purplecherryblossom and BLTS like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers, Black and Green, Predictions