5 replies to this topic

#1 AllyKate96

AllyKate96

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

What is the proper ordering of the boys. I'm re-reading the boys to try and find it. Kota is 1, Sang is 10... Can someone fill in the rest??

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:17 PM

Argh!...I have been skimming through trying to find this scene all day...keep coming up empty...it's like I can envision the scene perfectly..hearing the characters' voices in my head but can't find it!...

#3 Victor_is_awesome

Victor_is_awesome

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

The scene your looking for is in TOSOE chapter called Tests and Trials but it only says that Nathan is 2 and Gabriel is 5
  • Jme 1983 likes this

#4 emam25

emam25

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

I know that there is Kota's order, which we don't know all of, but I think there is an official order of the chain of command that might have been in a cheat sheet? I could be totally wrong but I vaguely recall it as: Owen, Sean, Kota, North, (this is where I get unsure of order) Victor, Nathan, Silas, Luke, Gabriel. Something like that, I think.

• StyledByGabe likes this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:28 AM

I know that there is Kota's order, which we don't know all of, but I think there is an official order of the chain of command that might have been in a cheat sheet? I could be totally wrong but I vaguely recall it as: Owen, Sean, Kota, North, (this is where I get unsure of order) Victor, Nathan, Silas, Luke, Gabriel. Something like that, I think.

Yes, it was in one of the early cheat sheets. I've been meaning to look it up ever since I read the question. But maybe it's not what the original poster was asking, now that I'm rereading the question. Well, I'm curious now that it's come up, so I'll still look for it, for my own sake.

#6 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 509 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:34 AM

The chain of command is also in the boys bios!
  • StyledByGabe likes this