#1 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

I thought I could never love CL as much as I did yesterday  :wub:  ;)  :D  :wub:   until this morning.  OH MY FREAKING GOD!! She is doing a Black and Green bookbox!!! I was looking on etsy and thought to check her store and BAM instant freak out! 

I've done a few book subscriptions services before...but holy moley this is a wonderful idea. A box from an author you know you're going to adore. I don't want to overwhelm her with like a billion request for these, but people OMG this has to happen for every new book release. 

• StyledByGabe likes this

#2 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

What's a bookbox? Google isn't being very informative.
  • ellamara16 likes this

#3 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:02 AM

It's an entire experience!! You're mailed a book and some goodies that relate to that book, theme, author, or sometimes just cool stuff that a reader would like.  I'm so bad at describing mostly anything so here is a link to the etsy store (hopefully it works)

https://www.etsy.com...h_shop_redirect

I totally think it's worth it to have all the things she has listed that will be included. I've gotten a few book boxes before examples are Owl crate, Book BoyFriend and Once Upon a Book. 

• Dani likes this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

It sounds great, so I added it to my shopping cart, then found out that it would cost 30 bucks U.S. to ship it to Canada. Alas! I had to abandon my shopping cart. :(

But if I was in the States, I'd definitely get it.

#5 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:40 AM

It sounds great, so I added it to my shopping cart, then found out that it would cost 30 bucks U.S. to ship it to Canada. Alas! I had to abandon my shopping cart. :(

But if I was in the States, I'd definitely get it.

I feel your pain, I once bought a book deal/box from an author in Australia. My eyes about popped out and rolled around on the floor with the shipping. I'm a sucker for this type of thing though. *Hugs* maybe someone could smuggle you one across the border?!?

• StyledByGabe, mrenee16 and jaxxy like this

#6 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

More tha 50 US dollars to Mexico :( 

63577015863915772731206954_6357353254297

• StyledByGabe, mrenee16, jaxxy and 1 other like this

#7 north.chicago.street

north.chicago.street

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 PM

Wow! I didn't know this existed. Cool concept. Hoping I can get one for the next book. Thanks for letting us know!
  • Dbaz74@yahoo.com likes this