#1 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

I thought I could never love CL as much as I did yesterday  :wub:  ;)  :D  :wub:   until this morning.  OH MY FREAKING GOD!! She is doing a Black and Green bookbox!!! I was looking on etsy and thought to check her store and BAM instant freak out! 

I've done a few book subscriptions services before...but holy moley this is a wonderful idea. A box from an author you know you're going to adore. I don't want to overwhelm her with like a billion request for these, but people OMG this has to happen for every new book release. 

• StyledByGabe likes this

#2 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

What's a bookbox? Google isn't being very informative.
  • ellamara16 likes this

#3 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:02 AM

It's an entire experience!! You're mailed a book and some goodies that relate to that book, theme, author, or sometimes just cool stuff that a reader would like.  I'm so bad at describing mostly anything so here is a link to the etsy store (hopefully it works)

https://www.etsy.com...h_shop_redirect

I totally think it's worth it to have all the things she has listed that will be included. I've gotten a few book boxes before examples are Owl crate, Book BoyFriend and Once Upon a Book. 

• Dani likes this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

It sounds great, so I added it to my shopping cart, then found out that it would cost 30 bucks U.S. to ship it to Canada. Alas! I had to abandon my shopping cart. :(

But if I was in the States, I'd definitely get it.

#5 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:40 AM

It sounds great, so I added it to my shopping cart, then found out that it would cost 30 bucks U.S. to ship it to Canada. Alas! I had to abandon my shopping cart. :(

But if I was in the States, I'd definitely get it.

I feel your pain, I once bought a book deal/box from an author in Australia. My eyes about popped out and rolled around on the floor with the shipping. I'm a sucker for this type of thing though. *Hugs* maybe someone could smuggle you one across the border?!?

• StyledByGabe, mrenee16 and jaxxy like this

#6 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

More tha 50 US dollars to Mexico :( 

63577015863915772731206954_6357353254297

• prepgirls, StyledByGabe, mrenee16 and 2 others like this

#7 north.chicago.street

north.chicago.street

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Wow! I didn't know this existed. Cool concept. Hoping I can get one for the next book. Thanks for letting us know!
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and Two-Bit like this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:28 AM

So, did anyone end up getting the Black and Green bookbox? If so, how was it? Cool stuff inside?
  • Dbaz74@yahoo.com likes this

#9 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

So, did anyone end up getting the Black and Green bookbox? If so, how was it? Cool stuff inside?

I just got mine like 5 minutes ago!!!!!!  :wub: I actually ran, hopped, skipped like a loon back into the house.  B)  B)

I adore the team stickers! I'm so going to deck out my laptop. Yeah it's got cool stuff.. a north notebook, rose bath bomb, and a bunch of other stuff....I don't want to spoil it but I have pics :D  :D  :D  ;)  :P  :D  :D  But most of all my treasured paperback to add to the collection as soon as I've read it. I don't know what it is about an actual book, but I seem to absorb more from it than an e-book. 

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, Nariah and 1 other like this

#10 North Star's Baby

North Star's Baby

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

I got mine today too. It was like getting Christmas in July! They put so many amazing things in it. I was gonna post pictures but it kept saying that the files were too big. Sorry guys but you're gonna have to buy it to see everything they put in the box! But I will tell you that my profile pic is all of the team stickers and the car decal they sent us,
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and Two-Bit like this

#11 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:58 AM

I got mine today too. It was like getting Christmas in July! They put so many amazing things in it. I was gonna post pictures but it kept saying that the files were too big. Sorry guys but you're gonna have to buy it to see everything they put in the box! But I will tell you that my profile pic is all of the team stickers and the car decal they sent us,

ugh you would think that I would have figured this out.....I can attach a pic but it's way small.  :wacko:  :unsure:  :blink:  My guy went all "Drama Mama" on me and won't help.  I need an Academy guy real boys are jerk faces!!

• StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this