#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:15 AM

Mr S "disappeared" after dinner? Does he have an invisibility force field? Follow him. Dont want to talk to him in front of Carol. Seems like he's doing his best to avoid her too.

Yes Sang. Go hang up that special 'you can't date this daughter' dress. Lord forbid she might get dishwater on it.

Okay. Jimmy just got his two strikes removed. I still hesitate to trust him but he earned points.

Carol. Carol will burn in her own special hell.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 2 others like this

#3 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

Carol will burn in her own special hell.

I'd like to think Carols hell has no vacuum cleaner,dustpans with cracks in them,floors that fill with dust after you've cleaned them,no washing machines and women have to walk around with no makeup or hair coloring. I get chills just thinking about ....No wait that's giddiness how did I mix those two up?😀😜
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#4 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

I'd like to think Carols hell has no vacuum cleaner,dustpans with cracks in them,floors that fill with dust after you've cleaned them,no washing machines and women have to walk around with no makeup or hair coloring. I get chills just thinking about ....No wait that's giddiness how did I mix those two up?😀😜

Hahaha :D Awesomeness ♡

Reply to this topic