#2 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:21 AM

Carol you evil woman. Ugh. What century is she living in? Jimmy's wife had better have a dowry full of cows and goats and hairspray. Ugh
  • purplecherryblossom, jaxxy, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this

#3 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:44 AM

Mr Sorenson's shirt is too big for him. Again. Is he shrinking? Does he buy his clothes from thrift stores too? Or did Carol keep her first partner's clothes and has Mr S wearing his clothes because they're better?

Good note Sean. Only four chairs in the living room. With the arrival of Jimmy it's clear that the girls were not invited.

Sean pushed too hard on private school good Ashley Waters bad. But then Carol considered any time with him a waste once she heard adopted and Japanese.

Can I hate her anymore?

Yes I can!

The arrival of the girls made me almost puke. Only the makeup and hairspray reminded me that we were not in some cult den. Dressed up for the negotiations of how many goats they are worth? I didn't catch the meaning of the red dress on Marie. Talk about symbolic. And psychotic.

What a lovely evening.
If she doesn't say so herself.

Yes, Carol definitely had a devilish smirk. She IS the devil. Sean has found out first hand the world Sang is now trapped in.
  • jaxxy, Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic