#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

Can't sit down on the couch because you have to clean whrn you get up? Ouch. Talk about tension at your home. Not overt or outwardly physical but constant and psychological.

Wasn't being Sean Green good enough?
Ooh. Poor Sean.

I do have to wonder though how Mr and Mrs Midori feels about him being Sean Green. I know midori is green...but still...it smacks of rejection of who she is.
  • Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

Wasn't being Sean Green good enough?
Ooh. Poor Sean.

Oooo that bit broke my heart!!! Poor Sean, he always seems so confident and happy. To see he feels that way, especially when it comes to his mom..and may leak into insecurities with his relationship with Sang? Is awful!!!

He is definitely one of my favourites anyway!! Being Sean Green is more than good enough!!😍😍😍
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

Will Sean feel obligated to keep the little bowls his mom bought, after she leaves?

I always thought Mrs Midori/Green's occupation was a little suspect. A full time Japanese translator in a South Carolina hospital?

Sean's mother is staying longer than a month? Will he be able to keep her from meeting Sang? I'm assuming that's not a desirable thing. I think she'd eat Sang alive. Does she even know about the non-Owen members of his team, or that he's in the Academy? When the guys are texting Sean, he doesn't tell his mom who's texting, just that it's from work.

Owen!! Why would you tell Sean's mother that he has a date tonight, and that she's from a nice family? She's from a crappy family, and Sean doesn't need the pressure from his mother about his romantic relationships! Bad Owen!

"When it came to Sang, (North) was way more argumentative these days, and quick to be stubborn." Wow, is that even possible? Good thing Sang is brushing up on her North-handling skills.

Silas has been yelling recently? He barely speaks. Hmmm...wasn't it mentioned that North had a croaky voice? Have they been yelling at each other?

Sean's decision is to have Sang sleep alone tonight? She's been longing to have one of the guys stay with her all the time. She HATES being alone in that house.

Poor Dr Roberts. It's not enough he's a busy doctor, he's also got to answer phone calls concerning a fake private school. Weird!

Make the trailer comfortable for Sang? That'll keep the boys busy for a while.

Clever Sean, making the Owen outfit his own. He shouldn't let his mom get to him, poor thing.
  • prepgirls, LovinGBseries, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#5 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:31 AM

I didn't think about the possible North hoarse and Silas yelling connection. Very good point. I think North would blow a head gasket about a hickey on Sang.
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#6 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:52 AM

I didn't think about the possible North hoarse and Silas yelling connection. Very good point. I think North would blow a head gasket about a hickey on Sang.

I only remembered how they kept mentioning North's voice after I wrote about Silas's voice. Weird coincidence? Maybe not!

I don't think North has any room to complain about the hickey after leaving all those bite marks on Sang. Not that that would stop him.
  • LovinGBseries, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and gotmamadrama like this

Reply to this topic