#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:14 AM

Silas seems slightly proud of Sang's neck, at the very least unconcerned about it. It's amusing that Gabriel is mostly upset if Silas bit her. Silas then gets so defensive that he did Not bite her. I have to wonder if North let it be known...no biting Sang. It's the only reason I see Silas getting concerned.

Yes, waveless beds. Called a normal mattress.

I agree with Silas and Gabriel. Normal mattress. They can get a security building setup in less than a day but they're messing with a stone age waterbed. Empty it and stick it in garage in case Mr Griffin wants it if he ever comes back.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and jaxxy like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:56 PM

Silas is pretty pleased with marking up Sang's neck. Neanderthal! Gabriel was right to be pissed off. In theory Sang was at work for a few hours. She can't return home with a hickey! Now Gabriel has to cover it up perfectly with what he has available.

Sang sees the damaged bathroom. And fears it might have something to do with her. Will she find out how or why it happened?

Nice to see the guys joking with Sang to ease her stress about going back to the house. Victor has already stood in for Sang when Luke sent a picture of his stomach to Silas. He ought to wear the dress now, too.

Sweet that Victor makes coffee for North when he wakes up. They really take care of each other.

North recognizes Silas's guilty look. I guess he's seen it several times since their childhood.

"There was a boom and shake of the house" from North jumping off the bed? Does he weigh 500 pounds?

Good idea to muck Sang up with diner stains before sending her back home. The other guys get waved out of the bathroom but Gabriel doesn't, when Sang puts the dress back on? They don't complain any more about it; looks like they've accepted Gabriel's special privilege.
  • prepgirls, LovinGBseries and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic