#2 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  The last two sentences in this chapter. I love those sentences, they are just awesomely amazing!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: :wub:   

I just love moments like that with Sang and Mr. Blackbourne, when she thinks he is just perfect. Yeah, I think he is pretty perfect too. I'm hopeful the next book we will find out about his story. Looks like it's going to be mainly about "someone" else though. Just incase ppl dont want spoilers I will not name who, but it sounds  like LCR is going to be amazing!!!!

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and jaxxy like this

#3 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

Oh no! When Sang asks "You don't think she likes me?", my heart goes out to her. It sucks not to have peace in your own house.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

Now Sang is restricted even when she is away from her old house. Frustrating.

I wonder what Victor saw when he said he was going to check on Mr Sorenson's work records. It does seem odd that he is spending so much time at home working on work stuff. Maybe the computer stuff is for a second job?

Sadly no close time for Sang and Victor. After his throw down protecting her the day before I would think he wants to check in with her privately too.

It's great the technique Mr B uses to help Sang settle a bit, prioritize and focus. Glad he was able to help her with that. Otherwise her brain was going to explode. I hope she learns to use it on her own so she can stop herself from spinning her gears in the future when things overwhelm her.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 1 other like this

#5 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Yeah i want to know what triggered Victor's interest in what Sang's dad was doing...and what he finds out...something to help them? He is spending a lot of time on that computer!!
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries, AddictiveReader and 1 other like this

#6 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

LovinBgseries I'm curious as well what caught victors eye to want to check up on Mr sorrensons work history. All the talk about him having to travel more in the future is also interesting. Does he have more girlfriends on the side? Is anything about that man good?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 2 others like this

#7 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

Does he have more girlfriends on the side? Is anything about that man good?

I bet he does!! And when one gets too complicated he moves onto the next one...and now, especially if they can definitely swing it for Sang he won't have to worry about the complications of his daughters...he could disappear!
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 2 others like this

#8 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Have you noticed that each time Mr sorrenson appears in a book he looks worse and worse? Maybe he'll have a heart attack and all his lies will come out :)
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#9 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

I know...he's never happy, and constantly escaping to cyberspace.

Haha that would be good...the pressure gets too much and he crumbles...it all comes out and he'll have a heart attack or stroke...all these secrets can't be good for his blood pressure!!
  • StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#10 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

I know...he's never happy, and constantly escaping to cyberspace.

Haha that would be good...the pressure gets too much and he crumbles...it all comes out and he'll have a heart attack or stroke...all these secrets can't be good for his blood pressure!!

If ever there was a character who you would wish be killed off lol!
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass and gotmamadrama like this

#11 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

Haha well he's not much use as he is except at causing more problems...though i would settle for him disappearing to an undisclosed location and never coming back...

#12 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

I bet he does!! And when one gets too complicated he moves onto the next one...and now, especially if they can definitely swing it for Sang he won't have to worry about the complications of his daughters...he could disappear!

I wonder does he have more children as well?
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#13 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:44 AM

I wonder does he have more children as well?

I never thought of that!He is enough of a creep to have more abandoned children. I wonder if he also has a 2nd job...could be why he's always working.
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass and gotmamadrama like this

#14 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:19 AM

Those are both good theories. He clearly has no problem with abandoning his kids so its possible he has more...how long he played dad to them though is debatable...

He could easily have a second job no one knows about...would help if he wanted to do a runner...though with Victor searching it won't stay secret for long

#15 taelynn

taelynn

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

Not to change the subject here, but did anyone else get a kick out of Luke being mesmerized with Carol cleaning?

"Ugh, why can't I stop watching her? She's dusting furniture. Why is this fascinating?"

I wonder what that was about, but it gave me a laugh.

• purplecherryblossom, Dani, prepgirls and 7 others like this

#16 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:25 AM

Not to change the subject here, but did anyone else get a kick out of Luke being mesmerized with Carol cleaning?

"Ugh, why can't I stop watching her? She's dusting furniture. Why is this fascinating?"

I wonder what that was about, but it gave me a laugh.

That tickled me too.  I love that I never know what Luke is going to say next.  His character has really grown on me. 

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#17 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:56 PM

Why do the guys feel free to open locked doors? They've done it several times to Sang. Now Luke locks the door, but Sang expects any one of the guys to be able to open it. What do the guys (including Sang) have to do when they want privacy? Luke could be in his locked room wrapping a special birthday present for North, and North feels free to just walk in. What's up with that?

Sang to Luke: "Like when you break into homes?"
Luke: "Oh, I'd never do that...But supposedly, if you were to do that sort of thing..." It's funny to see Luke maintaining his innocence, even though we, and Sang, know that he does it.

Sang already knows the drill, and takes the responsibility to keep track of everybody and let Mr Blackbourne know where everyone is. She fits in so well with her team.

In the middle of her message to Mr Blackbourne, Sang counts the names and realizes that she's missed a few. That's funny, I've done the same thing, both when reading the books, and when writing about the boys on this site. :)

Sang has a good question about Mr Blackbourne: "What did he do when he wasn't around the rest of us?" For the foreseeable future, he's cleaning and cooking at Sean's place, but what are his days normally like? I'm hoping we find out soon.

Good thing his brothers don't take it to heart when Gabriel swears at them.

What was Gabriel dressed up for? Because he was visiting his girlfriend Sang? It was never clarified.

I'm thinking that Mr Sorenson could be doing something illegal on his computer. Giving away technological secrets to foreign governments, or another company? He needs extra money to fund his complicated lifestyle.

I just had a thought: it looks like Sang takes after her father in her unorthodox love life. He's had multiple "romantic" relationships at once, so does she. Hmmm...I'd rather not dwell on that.
  • LovinGBseries, Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#18 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

What is Mr S up to? Really bugs me that there is so little info on him. He's got to be doing something he shouldn't. I hope the next book provides some answers about him. I'd also like to see more Mr B. What his days are like and his inner thoughts since we've yet to be included in them. I don't think he's slept this entire book! And there hasn't been hardly any scenes with him...I miss him♡
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and Lauralass like this

#19 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

So, the tentative plan concerning Sang getting out more is that Academy girls would be asked to pick her up at her house and drive her down the street to the diner. We already know that the Academy's inclination is to not do anything for free. Would it actually cost a favor every time someone gave Sang a 30 second ride to the diner? Do they work in fractions? 10 rides per favor? Can they negotiate?
  • LovinGBseries and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#20 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:51 AM

So, the tentative plan concerning Sang getting out more is that Academy girls would be asked to pick her up at her house and drive her down the street to the diner. We already know that the Academy's inclination is to not do anything for free. Would it actually cost a favor every time someone gave Sang a 30 second ride to the diner? Do they work in fractions? 10 rides per favor? Can they negotiate?

They must all have their Academy club card. Use 10 favors and the 11th is free!!! Might be easier to use Uber and just make sure it's a female driver.

From the sounds of Luke and Gabriel griping on the fake Sang, it sounded like you could shop a job around to see who would be available and what the cost would be. This might be a scheduled, for the next xx weeks you will... kind of thing. Of course then the questions would start...does the car need to be bulletproof, will there be any heavy (or messy)objects put in the truck, will the license plate need to be tossed after???? You know, all those pesky little details.

Reply to this topic