#2 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  The last two sentences in this chapter. I love those sentences, they are just awesomely amazing!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: :wub:   

I just love moments like that with Sang and Mr. Blackbourne, when she thinks he is just perfect. Yeah, I think he is pretty perfect too. I'm hopeful the next book we will find out about his story. Looks like it's going to be mainly about "someone" else though. Just incase ppl dont want spoilers I will not name who, but it sounds  like LCR is going to be amazing!!!!

• purplecherryblossom and jaxxy like this

#3 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:58 AM

Oh no! When Sang asks "You don't think she likes me?", my heart goes out to her. It sucks not to have peace in your own house.
  • purplecherryblossom and gotmamadrama like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

Now Sang is restricted even when she is away from her old house. Frustrating.

I wonder what Victor saw when he said he was going to check on Mr Sorenson's work records. It does seem odd that he is spending so much time at home working on work stuff. Maybe the computer stuff is for a second job?

Sadly no close time for Sang and Victor. After his throw down protecting her the day before I would think he wants to check in with her privately too.

It's great the technique Mr B uses to help Sang settle a bit, prioritize and focus. Glad he was able to help her with that. Otherwise her brain was going to explode. I hope she learns to use it on her own so she can stop herself from spinning her gears in the future when things overwhelm her.
  • purplecherryblossom, jaxxy and Lauralass like this

#5 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Yeah i want to know what triggered Victor's interest in what Sang's dad was doing...and what he finds out...something to help them? He is spending a lot of time on that computer!!
  • LovinGBseries likes this

#6 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

LovinBgseries I'm curious as well what caught victors eye to want to check up on Mr sorrensons work history. All the talk about him having to travel more in the future is also interesting. Does he have more girlfriends on the side? Is anything about that man good?
  • purplecherryblossom, jaxxy, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this

#7 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

Does he have more girlfriends on the side? Is anything about that man good?

I bet he does!! And when one gets too complicated he moves onto the next one...and now, especially if they can definitely swing it for Sang he won't have to worry about the complications of his daughters...he could disappear!
  • purplecherryblossom, jaxxy, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

#8 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Have you noticed that each time Mr sorrenson appears in a book he looks worse and worse? Maybe he'll have a heart attack and all his lies will come out :)

#9 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

I know...he's never happy, and constantly escaping to cyberspace.

Haha that would be good...the pressure gets too much and he crumbles...it all comes out and he'll have a heart attack or stroke...all these secrets can't be good for his blood pressure!!
  • Dbaz74@yahoo.com likes this

#10 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

I know...he's never happy, and constantly escaping to cyberspace.

Haha that would be good...the pressure gets too much and he crumbles...it all comes out and he'll have a heart attack or stroke...all these secrets can't be good for his blood pressure!!

If ever there was a character who you would wish be killed off lol!
  • Lauralass and gotmamadrama like this

#11 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

Haha well he's not much use as he is except at causing more problems...though i would settle for him disappearing to an undisclosed location and never coming back...

#12 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

I bet he does!! And when one gets too complicated he moves onto the next one...and now, especially if they can definitely swing it for Sang he won't have to worry about the complications of his daughters...he could disappear!

I wonder does he have more children as well?
  • Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#13 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:44 AM

I wonder does he have more children as well?

I never thought of that!He is enough of a creep to have more abandoned children. I wonder if he also has a 2nd job...could be why he's always working.
  • Lauralass and gotmamadrama like this

#14 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:19 AM

Those are both good theories. He clearly has no problem with abandoning his kids so its possible he has more...how long he played dad to them though is debatable...

He could easily have a second job no one knows about...would help if he wanted to do a runner...though with Victor searching it won't stay secret for long

#15 taelynn

taelynn

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

Not to change the subject here, but did anyone else get a kick out of Luke being mesmerized with Carol cleaning?

"Ugh, why can't I stop watching her? She's dusting furniture. Why is this fascinating?"

I wonder what that was about, but it gave me a laugh.

• purplecherryblossom, Dani, prepgirls and 5 others like this

#16 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:25 AM

Not to change the subject here, but did anyone else get a kick out of Luke being mesmerized with Carol cleaning?

"Ugh, why can't I stop watching her? She's dusting furniture. Why is this fascinating?"

I wonder what that was about, but it gave me a laugh.

That tickled me too.  I love that I never know what Luke is going to say next.  His character has really grown on me. 

• purplecherryblossom and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic