#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:18 PM

Jimmy is awfully observant, noticing the food.

Sang doesn't know which is worse
Jimmy showing up or waking up North. Ha
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, AddictiveReader and 1 other like this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Sang doesn't know which is worse
Jimmy showing up or waking up North. Ha

😂😂😂

North can be scary when he is woken up...imagine if he'd walked out to see Jimmy in the house!! And bless him...he needed his sleep!!
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:33 PM

Jimmy's such a nice, neighborly boy. Too bad he's so snoopy!

Sign language seems to be a handy skill for them. They should all learn.

I'd love to see Luke and Sang's matching horrified expressions when Jimmy mentions the food containers. Must have been comical! (Not to them, of course.)

What kind of Academy assignments do they get, that they even have a "blackout mode"?

Luke's sunny nature must particularly grate on North when he's in his tired cranky state. :)
  • prepgirls, LovinGBseries, Lauralass and 2 others like this

#5 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

North can be scary when he is woken up...imagine if he'd walked out to see Jimmy in the house!! And bless him...he needed his sleep!!

North is one of my favorite boys. He reminds me of my daddy.😊 Big and gruff he doesn't hold his tongue and if you didn't know him you would be intimidated. But inside he's sweet and overprotective I couldn't have asked for a better dad.
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#6 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:21 AM

With North I would use what I learned in dealing with my sometimes grumpy, gruff acting, quirky sense of humor generally marshmallow inside dad. Don't let gruff grumbles worry you, it means he cares. He'd rather be viewed as grumbly to the world than let most people see howuch touches him so deeply. Be honest, be straight, do your best, operate with principles, do your homework on all decisions. If not he won't kill you but you'll feel really small and wish you were dead. Everything else, take with a grain of salt, smile, laugh and enjoy. If you aren't sure if you should smile or laugh, smile or laugh. If it was the wrong choice, he WILL let you know but often it was just something others just didn't see the humor in it that he did.

I found a few other gruff grumbly types out there that this has worked with too.
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and gotmamadrama like this

#7 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:48 AM

With North I would use what I learned in dealing with my sometimes grumpy, gruff acting, quirky sense of humor generally marshmallow inside dad. Don't let gruff grumbles worry you, it means he cares. He'd rather be viewed as grumbly to the world than let most people see howuch touches him so deeply. Be honest, be straight, do your best, operate with principles, do your homework on all decisions. If not he won't kill you but you'll feel really small and wish you were dead. Everything else, take with a grain of salt, smile, laugh and enjoy. If you aren't sure if you should smile or laugh, smile or laugh. If it was the wrong choice, he WILL let you know but often it was just something others just didn't see the humor in it that he did.
I found a few other gruff grumbly types out there that this has worked with too.

I totally agree. I hope I find my personal grizzly bear someday.
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic