The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:45 AM

Chapter 18-Confiding

#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Odd to see/hear Sean's insecurities. Hadn't had a girlfriend since middle school? He's got the kissing and cuddling down but maybe he is also still a virgin?

I love seeing the guys interact away from Sang and how they take care of each other emotionally. I liked Sean's advice to Kota, why wait til you're alone with her to apologize. I also think it was the perfect combo for Sean to talk to Kota about the plan. Being family lead makes it a little harder for Kota to talk with the other guys about it. And yet talking with Sean not as formal (?) or intimidating as talking to Mr B.
  • Lauralass likes this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

I also think it was the perfect combo for Sean to talk to Kota about the plan. Being family lead makes it a little harder for Kota to talk with the other guys about it. And yet talking with Sean not as formal (?) or intimidating as talking to Mr B.

I agree. It will be good for Kota and Sean to talk to each other, as they can't show their insecurities and doubts to the others as easily. And talking to Mr B is on another level, so i can see those two helping each other along...and then helping everyone else!!
  • LovinGBseries likes this

Reply to this topic