#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Odd to see/hear Sean's insecurities. Hadn't had a girlfriend since middle school? He's got the kissing and cuddling down but maybe he is also still a virgin?

I love seeing the guys interact away from Sang and how they take care of each other emotionally. I liked Sean's advice to Kota, why wait til you're alone with her to apologize. I also think it was the perfect combo for Sean to talk to Kota about the plan. Being family lead makes it a little harder for Kota to talk with the other guys about it. And yet talking with Sean not as formal (?) or intimidating as talking to Mr B.
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass and gotmamadrama like this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

I also think it was the perfect combo for Sean to talk to Kota about the plan. Being family lead makes it a little harder for Kota to talk with the other guys about it. And yet talking with Sean not as formal (?) or intimidating as talking to Mr B.

I agree. It will be good for Kota and Sean to talk to each other, as they can't show their insecurities and doubts to the others as easily. And talking to Mr B is on another level, so i can see those two helping each other along...and then helping everyone else!!
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:03 AM

Sean's so cute when he's giddy over Sang being his girlfriend.

He has a good idea about talking to Sang with others around. Group conversations are what's going to help the team stay together.

Sean's brilliant! The Plan does need a better name. I think I'll start a thread about that, if no one else has.

"Having to give each other love therapy over the same girl...it was a strange feeling." That's a situation they'll all have to get used to. It's in their best interest to make sure everyone's happy with Sang, and Sang's happy with everyone. Strange indeed. And constant work.
  • prepgirls, LovinGBseries, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

Reply to this topic