#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

Dress hanging in the bathroom like the ghost of Carol hanging over her.

Dr Sean and Pookie
Dr Sean and his girlfriend.
I'm loving their time together.
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

That was one of my favourite scenes...Sang and Sean together. They never get enough time, even compared to some of the other guys so its lovely to see sweet moments like this!! And Sean is one of the guys who is regularly refering to Sang as his future wife and now girlfriend
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:41 AM

It was nice having Sean hang out with Sang for a change. I'm looking forward to the same with Sang and Owen.

Good tip from Sean: "Instead of worrying about how we feel, ask us how we feel. I don't think anyone would hide it if you asked directly." I hope Sang takes that advice. She feels a lot of stress wondering about how everyone feels about the Plan.

"Knuckleheads" is a good word, I'm glad Sean used it.

Another huge stress relief for Sang, thank goodness for everyone's sake, is that all the guys know about the Plan, and know that Sang could possibly be kissing any of them at any given time. It's good, as long as they don't give her a hard time about it...that would probably increase her stress level.

Sean seems to be serious about his intention to marry Sang. I wonder how that will play out in the future. Will he admit to his mother that he has kind of proposed to his girlfriend, twice?

I don't have an iPhone. Was Sean trying to record Sang saying his name to use as a ringtone?
  • LovinGBseries, Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#5 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:01 AM

Sean the marrying man
He's 19!!!!
Is it that he's such a romantic? Is it his way of making sure Sang knows how serious he is? Is it his way of staking a claim?

I just don't get his rush. I believe he is sincere but he has got to know that talking marriage now will only add to stress. Maybe to him it resolves all things? I just don't get it.
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#6 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:37 AM

Sean the marrying man
He's 19!!!!
Is it that he's such a romantic? Is it his way of making sure Sang knows how serious he is? Is it his way of staking a claim?
I just don't get his rush. I believe he is sincere but he has got to know that talking marriage now will only add to stress. Maybe to him it resolves all things? I just don't get it.

In the next chapter, Sean wonders if Sang finds him too sappy, and also admits that Owen often says he goes overboard. Plus he says he hasn't had a serious girlfriend in several years. Maybe all of that, combined with his flirtatiousness (spellcheck doesn't like that word, I think it exists) makes him more likely to be rash in love and promise more than he should.
  • Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic