#2 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:29 AM

Aw. Sean got his first nonofficial look at Victoria Secret's finest. Hilarious.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 1 other like this

#3 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

My heart broke for Nathan. He loved his new shower. You knew he was proud of it, designing it himself. But now it was a symbol of his not paying attention to Sang and that nobody told him.

I want to give her a tub. Like Victor's.
Awwwwww.

And Sean had been thinking the same thing. These guys. Anything for Sang.

The thought worried me that Mrs Midori would see Sang's uck makeup that rubbed off on Sean's shirt. More possible complications. His mom doesn't miss a thing.

Oh Dr Sean. Purple underwear and you're falling apart. But then he's never gone swimming with her either. He really has missed out on so much with Sang.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 1 other like this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

Sang to Sean: "Doesn't Marie know you're my teacher?" Thank you Sang!! You might have added, "Maybe Jimmy will see you at school, too." Also, "You're the freaking stand-in for the nurse, anyone can see you at the school's infirmary!"

North: "Maybe the master bathroom can fit a bigger tub." 1.Only if you tear down the walls and make a bigger bathroom. 2.Sang is small, she doesn't need a bigger tub. But whatever, as long as the boys are keeping busy. Does this mean they'll repair Nathan's shower?

I'd like to see Sean shopping with Sang. Too bad they were interrupted the last time they tried.

Sean is learning that Sang's becoming more comfortable being around the guys in her underwear. Guess he'll try to hang around more. So cute how he's distracted by her purple underwear. Kinda like Gabriel when Sang wore the panties he thought were cute.
  • purplecherryblossom, LovinGBseries, Lauralass and 2 others like this

Reply to this topic