Chapter 11-In the Dark

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

I guess her father really did just believe whatever step-monster said about Sang since he's calling her a troublemaker....but if he believed that then why does he ask Sang to be the responsible one when he left?...maybe he thinks that insisting she is a troublemaker will get the new to keep her contained...gah! I just get angrier at this loser...he's going to have to face the consequences of his decisions eventually....
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 2 others like this

#3 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:47 PM

Oh no! Jimmy is a snake. Smh. I guess I don't like him anymore. I'll tolerate him like Volto. Also the thought of barefoot North in all black is...pleasant.

Also, her lying daddy! The nerve of him! If Sang is such a troublemaker, why did you leave her in charge all the time when you going to your sideboo's home. What happened to all the abuse he must have witnessed. He doesn't even know his children! Stop lying sir! I'm mad! Lol
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 1 other like this

#4 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:23 AM

Also the thought of barefoot North in all black is...pleasant.

:e412:  :e412:  :e412:

• prepgirls, StyledByGabe and ladybug4 like this

#5 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:40 PM

I guess her father really did just believe whatever step-monster said about Sang since he's calling her a troublemaker....but if he believed that then why does he ask Sang to be the responsible one when he left?...maybe he thinks that insisting she is a troublemaker will get the new to keep her contained...gah! I just get angrier at this loser...he's going to have to face the consequences of his decisions eventually....

He knows exactly what he's doing. Mr. Sorenson is one of the most cowardly,self serving jerks of all time. Not to mention a huge liar he knows Sang has never been a troublemaker. This and I use the word loosely man allowed his crazy and vindictive wife to physically and mentally abuse his own child. He stood by not saying a word as she payed for his sins. His only agenda is to make sure he never see the inside of a jail cell. In a way he has used both women to further that goal using them as kinda wardens to keep his secret locked up tight while he lives his life. If you think about it what's the best way to make sure Sang is never discovered break her spirit. I don't think he did it intentionally at first but he sure took advantage of the situation.
  • StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and LovinGBseries like this

#6 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

Purplecherryblossom I usually am very objective when it comes to characters on television and film. But perhaps due to Ms Stones writing talent I find myself wanting Sang's family to star in a book version of Saw. Preferably part 2 should I be worried about this?
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#7 ladybug4

ladybug4

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:03 AM

Okay, I have been reading these posts as I read chapters and I have tried to just read but I cant seem to keep my mouth shut...silence no more. Her dad is the most selfish character I have read about. Sharing a room with a boy she doesnt know? All the abuse she has endured and he says she is a troublemaker? He makes me sooo angry. No more time for him right now...

Ooohh the boys (sigh). Finally!!! They are talking with each other. This makes me happy. Each book is read so fast by me that I am trying to slow down this time and absorb a few chapters at a time. I'm loving their small moments together.
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and gotmamadrama like this

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

"She's changing things. Is this bad? Should I back off?"
Noooo Sang! Don't drink the Carol koolaid!!!!
I wonder who North jumped over to be next in the attic. Or did he come in and toss Gabriel out the window. You know he needed to see and hold his Sang Baby. Thank god he also was able show the evil behind Carol's mask.

Jimmy. Jimmy. Jimmy.
Shaking my head sadly.
I am trying to give you the benefit of doubt but then you go all rat fink. Strike two. Strike one was being there at all, even if it wasn't his doing.
  • StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#9 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

North's hair smoothed back...a new look for him? I guess he could tell that Sang needed a cuddle by looking at her.

A very sarcastic thanks to North for mentioning to Sang that it's going to cost a crapload of favors to get Sang out of the mess she's in. I don't think she worries enough about that.

That's all they need, for Volto to intercept any pictures of Sang's schedule changes as she texts them to the boys. Great idea North!

If I was Sang, I'd want to throw up at the thought that Jimmy might have been handling her underwear as he was snooping through her closet. Kinda creepy...

I hope they don't expect Sang to prove that she was at camp, since they find no evidence of dirty camping clothes. It's not unheard for an established campsite to have some kind of laundry facilities, is it? Perhaps a girlfriend offered to wash them for Sang since she rushed out last minute.

My jaw dropped when Carol said that Sang's father said she was a troublemaker. Is she lying to get Jimmy to keep a closer non-sympathetic eye on her, or did that POS father really say that? For what purpose? So that if Sang suddenly started spouting stories about how her "mother" abused her while her father did nothing, she wouldn't be believed?

Speaking of POS, Marie spilled the beans on Sang! How awful to have her life opened up like that, by and to people who wouldn't understand. Everything was spun in the worst possible light. How awful to hear what her father and sister had to say about her. She'll need a consoling hug for sure.

Awww... Nosey Jimmy saw her special picture collection. North should take them with him when he goes. Hope Jimmy didn't take pictures. No mention of photographic proof as Jimmy spun his tales.

They do well not to trust Marie. She's all about herself. Carol won't let her escape chores the next day, though.

If the "private school" is the reform-type school Mr Sorenson mentioned before (in an A report?), didn't he have most of the funds set aside for that?

It would work out well if Sang won a scholarship to the Academy. We'll see what happens.

Hurray, Sang's got messages, presumably from the boys. Let's hope they're not intercepted. And let's hope Sang's phone is never discovered and confiscated.

I'm still sad and flabbergasted, frankly, at Carol hearing about Sang and the boys. Sang's father knows about the boys, too, and saw how protective of her they were. Maybe he's getting back at them, too, for being rude to him during that hectic time of taking his wife to the hospital. Yes, he might just be that petty!
  • LovinGBseries and gotmamadrama like this

#10 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

If the "private school" is the reform-type school Mr Sorenson mentioned before (in an A report?), didn't he have most of the funds set aside for that?

If you had extra money set aside, would you let Carol know?
  • StyledByGabe likes this

Reply to this topic