Chapter 8-Not So Hungry

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Is this Pleasantville? Or does Carol just aspire to be a Stepford wife?? At least Jimmy still seems to be trying to help...Marie is so pissed...I would feel worse for her if she hadn't already thrown Sang under the bus...

Oh smart move Kota...having Jess call...and setting up reasons for Sang to be out of the house...but he sounds so sad too...poor Kota
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 1 other like this

#3 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

This moment with Gabriel is beautiful.

Also, I love that Jimmy gallops up and down the stairs. That's so different for this house.

Oh em gee Kota on the phone! I'm smiling from ear to ear right now. Too sweet.

Oh no! Kota on the stairs. Don't cry Kota. We still love you! Also, I'm at work. I don't want to cry at my desk!! πŸ˜₯
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 3 others like this

#4 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

β€œI’m with you, Sang. I’m right here.”

β€œMiss you already.” :201510242248YTJ:  :e32b:  :e328: :e32b:  :e328:

My sweetie  :e413:

• purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 2 others like this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:04 AM

I'm almost as annoyed with Sang's POS father as she is. She used to be indifferent to him, but now she knows that other families usually have at least one caring parent. She has none. I hope she has it out with him soon. And if any of the guys get a hold of him...

Carol, for all her faults, is at least instituting the concept of the family dinner, which should have been happening all along. The Sorensons dropped the ball on that. Too bad Marie is too used to getting her own way. Suck it up, Marie! I know it's a major upheaval for her, and I understand that she's annoyed and distraught that this other woman is usurping her mother's role. But I dislike Marie for still trying to get Sang in trouble. I also have residual anger issues against Marie for not being vigilant when Nathan's father broke into the house to assault Sang. (She only had one job!)

This is turning out to be one of those incredibly stretchy days with at least 30 hours in it.

Glad Sang was able to hang out with Gabriel and talk to Kota. She really needs to stay in close touch with the guys to be able to cope with her new life.

I'm surprised that Gabriel isn't spending more time canoodling with Sang. That would relax her. Perhaps he knows that during this stressful separation from Sang, the others are probably keeping a close eye on her through the cameras.

That whole dinner thing was bizarre. Assigned places and eating once Sang's father started is out of the royal family's etiquette book, not regular Joe Blows.

So glad Sang might be let out of the house, at least for work. Marie will be jealous if she is. Who would want to hire her lazy a$$? She'll be trapped at home.
  • LovinGBseries and gotmamadrama like this

#6 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

Isn't this nice.
Sure with everyone bound and gagged in their seats being operated by the puppet master!!!
And Sang's dad had better look out...he spends any more time looking at the floor or his plate...his head is going to roll off his neck. Wait...that may not be a bad thing. Yah! Hang that head low buddy!
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#7 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Since phone had been turned off by Mr S, I was surprised he wasn't rattled when it rang. Or maybe he/Carol hooked it back up but I had a feeling the smart Academy crew did it so they could begin the calls to Sang testing the limits..great idea.
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:45 PM

Since phone had been turned off by Mr S, I was surprised he wasn't rattled when it rang. Or maybe he/Carol hooked it back up but I had a feeling the smart Academy crew did it so they could begin the calls to Sang testing the limits..great idea.

Haha, I forgot that the phone service had been turned off. You're a smart cookie!

#9 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

Haha, I forgot that the phone service had been turned off. You're a smart cookie!

πŸŽ“β­
  • StyledByGabe likes this

Reply to this topic