Chapter 7-Small Spaces

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

What happened to the lighting that t the boys had installed? The rose shaped sconces?

I doubt Volvo will make an appearance in this book, but we know "he" is always listening...wonder what he makes of this?
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:38 AM

Fingers crossed there's no Volto! But that plotline will have to be resolved sometime. Perhaps the rose sconces had been removed when Sang withdrew from that house. My impression was that it only gave off a faint light anyways, just enough to get her through the passageway without bumping into anything. Maybe she needs a stronger light if she's to use the attic as a bedroom.

"Proper chore rotation" sounds like something Marie's going to hate. Whatever Sang ends up doing will probably be what she'd already been doing when she lived in that house.

I think it's a step forward that Sang realizes how much she's longing for a life like Lily's, and that she's not normal and no longer wants to be normal. I still think she'll be second guessing the Plan, though, because of the guilt she often feels.

After what he witnessed at camp, I wonder if Kota was not quite sure about sending Gabriel to hang out with Sang in close quarters, and probably overnight. He's no doubt imagining what they could be up to.

I liked that Sang waved at the little camera in the vent. I'm sure whoever was watching was comforted by it, and appreciated it. Owen would like that she was making the best of the situation and not letting it get her down (even though Sang was almost overwhelmed on the inside).
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, ladybug4 and 2 others like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

What happened to the lighting that t the boys had installed? The rose shaped sconces?

I figured they weren't using sconces to keep Carol & Jimmy from figuring out how "finished" the attic space is and investigating further.

I do love Gabriel.
Fuck me. Spider.
Fuckface McCoyFuck

Maybe Kota sent him in because he thought Sang might prefer him. Maybe Gabriel beat them all to it or told them he had to get their girl organized in there. It does seem that he is the go to comfort food guy for her. He was brought to the tent for her the last night and Victor put him in the bathroom with her after the shower scene. He does have a way of diffusing tension for her
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 2 others like this

#5 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Maybe Kota sent him in because he thought Sang might prefer him. Maybe Gabriel beat them all to it or told them he had to get their girl organized in there. It does seem that he is the go to comfort food guy for her. He was brought to the tent for her the last night and Victor put him in the bathroom with her after the shower scene. He does have a way of diffusing tension for her

Yeah he does seem to be her go to guy for these moments! I agree either Kota sent him, or he was fed up with discussing who was gonna go and decided he would go
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#6 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 517 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

Yeah he does seem to be her go to guy for these moments! I agree either Kota sent him, or he was fed up with discussing who was gonna go and decided he would go

It's hard to decide which way I think it happened when it could easily have come about either way! lol!

• StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#7 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

I figured they weren't using sconces to keep Carol & Jimmy from figuring out how "finished" the attic space is and investigating further.
I do love Gabriel.
Fuck me. Spider.
Fuckface McCoyFuck

Yes, of course it makes sense that he'd be the one to organize Sang's clothes and whatnot in her new space. As long as Gabriel keeps mentioning that he needs to work on Sang's clothes, hair, appearance, or room layout, he's gonna be the one chosen to go. He better not abuse that excuse, though. The other guys already resent his intimacy with Sang.
  • LovinGBseries and Lauralass like this

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

Yes, of course it makes sense that he'd be the one to organize Sang's clothes and whatnot in her new space. As long as Gabriel keeps mentioning that he needs to work on Sang's clothes, hair, appearance, or room layout, he's gonna be the one chosen to go. He better not abuse that excuse, though. The other guys already resent his intimacy with Sang.

I remember Victor not resenting but being envious of him washing her hair. Loved that scene, so touching that he wanted to wash her hair, so beautifully intimate for a guy who had already seen her naked, slept with her and kissed her.

But North will definitely not take it well if Gabriel abuses his I'm her stylist/organizer/dresser card. Yikes! Scratch the dresser part!
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#9 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

I do love Gabriel.
Fuck me. Spider.

Poor Gabriel can't escape those spiders, can he?

• LovinGBseries and Jme 1983 like this

#10 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

What is up with jimmy continuing to try to get sang to sleep in the room with him? Ok it's not exactly normal that sang wants to sleep in an attic space but it's also not normal at that age for a boy and girl who don't know each other to share a room. And where would they sleep? The same bed? That's weird.
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries, Lauralass and 1 other like this

Reply to this topic