#2 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

Sang is too nice and her dad is an idiot.I know she can't do much to get out of this situation right now but...

I would have said something about sharing my room with a strange boy. Why don't you share a room with your son, dad sleeps on the couch and you stay out my business woman?
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 1 other like this

#3 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Not impressed with how Jimmy just drops her bag on the floor and kicks it into the room with his foot...i mean seriously a little respect of her stuff would be nice...especially as he is taking over her room!!

With how controlling Carol is i can't understand how she sees nothing wrong with Sang sharing a room with her son
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#4 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Well, she's not saying it aloud, but the inner snark from Sang is actually encouraging...she hasn't lost all the confidence she's gained...in the beginning of the series she didn't even have those sorts of thoughts....step-monster just dozed over her and Sang took it without any hope of change...now she's clearly chaffing at this new restriction even if it is silently
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 3 others like this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

I groaned aloud when I saw that it was Sean who came to the door with Sang's stuff. THEN he hinted that he was cosy with Sang and planning to be a doctor. Doesn't he realize that Marie also lives in that house? She knows (or can easily discover) that he's already a doctor, and he's a teacher at the school. Thus he and Sang are both lying and are probably in an illicit relationship.

Did Owen approve this plan?

Also, Carol seems a chatty type, and if she and Kota's mother ever get together, their stories have another opportunity to fall apart.

On the plus side, more opportunity for drama, I suppose.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, ladybug4 and 1 other like this

#6 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Not impressed with how Jimmy just drops her bag on the floor and kicks it into the room with his foot...i mean seriously a little respect of her stuff would be nice...especially as he is taking over her room!!

With how controlling Carol is i can't understand how she sees nothing wrong with Sang sharing a room with her son

Agreed. But at least he did apologize and Sang didn't let his kick pass. He also offered to carry it for her. He seems to be trying. Remember he is close to their age but probably isn't as mature as our guys. The room share really does seem wrong. He could sleep in the family room for now, but it does add tension and complexity. The guys don't have easy access to her. Definitely weighing heavy on her and the guys.
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#7 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

Has any of the guys noticed she still hasn't eaten anything since the day before? No breakfast at victors and no lunch at home. No wonder sang looks bad :(
  • Lauralass likes this

#8 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

Poor sang! Carols comment about putting her stuff in the attic room where it belongs is harsh. She already has it in for sang.

Reply to this topic