#2 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

I wish Victor wouldn't sit on the ground in winter, even in South Carolina. He's going to get a stomach ache. Didn't his mother ever tell him that?

Poor North and Silas. Sent to do something not directly involved in helping Sang. They must be going crazy.

I'm glad Owen's there to make sure everyone keeps their cool.

Looking forward to seeing how Kota gets supplies to Sang, with everyone so nosey and vigilant in that house. Sounds like a job for Luke, actually.
  • purplecherryblossom and LovinGBseries like this

#3 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time she has written in the boy's point of view? Well other than the A reports and the Meeting Sang books of course. I like it. ;)  

Poor Sean he just wants to grab her out and be done with all her family/school drama. 

• purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 2 others like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first time she has written in the boy's point of view? Well other than the A reports and the Meeting Sang books of course. I like it. ;)

Poor Sean he just wants to grab her out and be done with all her family/school drama.

Not wrong and I'm liking the opportunity it affords her. We get to know what the guys are doing while Sang is in the middle of things. We're definitely finding out about the feelings and frustrations the guys are experiencing. Sean really is getting torn up but then they all are, even Owen. You can tell how extremely focused he is on this situation and upset even though he's trying to stay logical, figure out the best next steps and see to it that all the bases are covered.
  • ladybug4, jaxxy, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#5 prepgirls

prepgirls

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

I agree, Sean's pov is awesome!
  • jaxxy and Lauralass like this

#6 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

Yep i love seeing the guys feelings on what's happening, and how they worry about what to do too. I love seeing how they interact and work together when Sang isn't there
  • jaxxy and LovinGBseries like this

Reply to this topic