Chapter 4-Jimmy

#2 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

Love how Sang was nervous around Carol but had no problem snapping at Jimmy when he asked how old she was!
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 1 other like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

Is Jimmy nice? Is he creepy? A little bit of both? I don't know what to think of him. But for sure he shouldn't be patting Sang yet. I still don't see how the sleeping arrangements will work out.

At one point, Sang thinks to herself, "I could have handled Mr McCoy. I could have handled Volto." She's delusional. She can't handle those people, and she gets into trouble thinking that everything's okay until suddenly it's not, and the guys can't understand why she won't press any of their phone icons to ask for help.

I felt really bad for Sang in this chapter. So much upheaval in her life, and she was just handed another huge blow. She really needs a group hug from the guys.

I hope the stuff in her attic is okay, but if Jimmy's nosey...
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls and LovinGBseries like this

#4 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hmmm...is Marie making up the idea of Step-monster coming home from hospital so Sang will choose to room with Jimmy? Or is Dad really crazy enough to put the two under the same roof...he's really lost it...
Yikes if she's already vacuumed three times this women is seriously OCD...
If this guy tried anything North, Nathan and Silas are gonna give a serious beat down...and don't get me started on what Owen would do...
Seems like Jimmy is trying to make the best about the situation...reserving judgement for now
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#5 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Yes, Sean you are right..get her out!
Love Gabe's reaction to Jimmy...Owen must feel the same, he doesn't correct the cursing...but of course, Owen is so reasonable....At least Academy lawyers are on standby...maybe we'll eventually see Mr. Buble involved...
Aha! Sean for the win getting a call to Sang first.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 1 other like this

#6 MSWB

MSWB

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:36 AM

Who the heck thinks, "I have a son and 2 step-daughters, and only 2 bedrooms for them. The logical thing is for my son to share a room with one of the girls." Has this idiot woman never met teenagers before? This is a totally inappropriate arrangement...
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 2 others like this

#7 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

Is Jimmy's age ever mentioned? I'm having a hard time picturing him without knowing how old he is.

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

Is Jimmy's age ever mentioned? I'm having a hard time picturing him without knowing how old he is.

In an earlier book someone said he's our age. So at least close in age.

First words out of his mouth
How old are you?
Learned his conversation style from his delightful mom. And I liked that Sang has developed enough to snap back at someone close to her age. I decided to wait and see on Jimmy. He turns it around and seems to be trying and is as tossed into it as Sang and has a controlling apparently OCD mom.
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#9 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

When jimmy says to sang we're in the same boat I wonder what he means...in the previous chapter carol states that Mr sorrenson says her mother is the disciplinary in the house I wonder if that job was Mr sorrensons in their house previously with jimmy. Maybe that is what he's referring to? Or just the surprise of the family relationships just being discovered?
  • LovinGBseries and Lauralass like this

#10 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

I really dislike Mr. Sorenson. He's ok with a boy alone in the room with his teenage daughter. He doesn't know anything about his own children so he definitely won't know anything about Jimmy and what he could do.

No regard for Sang whatsoever. He's a jerk of the highest caliber.
  • LovinGBseries, Lauralass, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

Reply to this topic