Photo

LCR Teaser in B&G

27 replies to this topic

#21 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:11 AM

But...Coming Soon??????

What kind of torture is that? Coming Soon means something in my mind, but I suspect it may not be the same in Academy time. Could mean next week (if Mr B and Sean can get together) or next year (with oddly varying Academy time).

Time will tell. In the meanwhile, I am beginning multiple rereads, Academy happy and satisfied for the first time in too long of a time.
  • briana_elisaa and gotmamadrama like this

#22 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Well, like I said, my money would be on either late 2017 (and by late I mean like December), or early 2018. However, we will have cheat sheets, and MAYBE we might get a Meeting Sang chapter or two in the meantime. I don't think it will take over a year for the next book to be released like it did for this last one, considering that hopefully things with the new editor and proofreaders will run a bit more smoothly and easily now that they've worked together on one book already. However, I will say that we might have a better idea when LCR will be released once the next SB book comes out.

• LovinGBseries likes this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#23 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Preparing for June 20th. Black & Green!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:40 PM

Well, like I said, my money would be on either late 2017 (and by late I mean like December), or early 2018. However, we will have cheat sheets, and MAYBE we might get a Meeting Sang chapter or two in the meantime. I don't think it will take over a year for the next book to be released like it did for this last one, considering that hopefully things with the new editor and proofreaders will run a bit more smoothly and easily now that they've worked together on one book already. However, I will say that we might have a better idea when LCR will be released once the next SB book comes out.

Ooh! Ooh! Two more Meeting Sang would be Wonderful but even one would help with the wait.
  • briana_elisaa and Lauralass like this

#24 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

I agree!! Besides, CL is always good about keeping us updated and giving us sneak peeks and content in between books, I'm sure she's not going to disappear before LCR is released

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#25 Saz13

Saz13

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

LCR Teaser in B&G

I so wish I didn't read so fast! I really wanted to take my time with this and make it last but not a chance. That teaser though I now need the next book asap.
  • purplecherryblossom likes this

#26 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

So why does nathan have bloody fists? Hitting a wall? A person? Think he read the journal from sang and the others about how they feel about her and lost it? I know he's talked about the plan and trying to accept it but he also was thinking he'd wait out the others. ..very curious!

#27 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

So why does nathan have bloody fists? Hitting a wall? A person? Think he read the journal from sang and the others about how they feel about her and lost it? I know he's talked about the plan and trying to accept it but he also was thinking he'd wait out the others. ..very curious!

I never thought the notebook might have something to do with it!

#28 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

Purplecherryblossom it's interesting isn't it! After kota says that Mr blackbourne can't love sang as much as he does....and I think nathan in the past has thought and said as much to victor...I can't help but think the notebook has something to do with his fists and fight with the team mentioned in the teaser. I don't think any of the guys truly realize how much they all love sang. I think this next book is going to be so much fun :)
  • purplecherryblossom, LovinGBseries and Lauralass like this

Reply to this topic