LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:11 AM

But...Coming Soon??????

What kind of torture is that? Coming Soon means something in my mind, but I suspect it may not be the same in Academy time. Could mean next week (if Mr B and Sean can get together) or next year (with oddly varying Academy time).

Time will tell. In the meanwhile, I am beginning multiple rereads, Academy happy and satisfied for the first time in too long of a time.
  • StyledByGabe, delete_account and gotmamadrama like this

#22 delete_account

delete_account

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Well, like I said, my money would be on either late 2017 (and by late I mean like December), or early 2018. However, we will have cheat sheets, and MAYBE we might get a Meeting Sang chapter or two in the meantime. I don't think it will take over a year for the next book to be released like it did for this last one, considering that hopefully things with the new editor and proofreaders will run a bit more smoothly and easily now that they've worked together on one book already. However, I will say that we might have a better idea when LCR will be released once the next SB book comes out.

• StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and Two-Bit like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#23 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:40 PM

Well, like I said, my money would be on either late 2017 (and by late I mean like December), or early 2018. However, we will have cheat sheets, and MAYBE we might get a Meeting Sang chapter or two in the meantime. I don't think it will take over a year for the next book to be released like it did for this last one, considering that hopefully things with the new editor and proofreaders will run a bit more smoothly and easily now that they've worked together on one book already. However, I will say that we might have a better idea when LCR will be released once the next SB book comes out.

Ooh! Ooh! Two more Meeting Sang would be Wonderful but even one would help with the wait.
  • StyledByGabe, delete_account, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#24 delete_account

delete_account

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

I agree!! Besides, CL is always good about keeping us updated and giving us sneak peeks and content in between books, I'm sure she's not going to disappear before LCR is released

• StyledByGabe likes this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#25 Saz13

Saz13

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

LCR Teaser in B&G

I so wish I didn't read so fast! I really wanted to take my time with this and make it last but not a chance. That teaser though I now need the next book asap.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and Minenikki like this

#26 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

So why does nathan have bloody fists? Hitting a wall? A person? Think he read the journal from sang and the others about how they feel about her and lost it? I know he's talked about the plan and trying to accept it but he also was thinking he'd wait out the others. ..very curious!
  • StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries, Nariah and 1 other like this

#27 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 509 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

So why does nathan have bloody fists? Hitting a wall? A person? Think he read the journal from sang and the others about how they feel about her and lost it? I know he's talked about the plan and trying to accept it but he also was thinking he'd wait out the others. ..very curious!

I never thought the notebook might have something to do with it!
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

#28 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:54 PM

Purplecherryblossom it's interesting isn't it! After kota says that Mr blackbourne can't love sang as much as he does....and I think nathan in the past has thought and said as much to victor...I can't help but think the notebook has something to do with his fists and fight with the team mentioned in the teaser. I don't think any of the guys truly realize how much they all love sang. I think this next book is going to be so much fun :)
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 3 others like this

#29 natashamarieg

natashamarieg

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

This teaser has me craving another book! I can't wait to see what happened and who got into a fight. Hopefully they all make up though. I couldn't handle losing anyone on the team.
  • StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#30 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:04 AM

I was wondering the same thing: whether he'd gotten into fisticuffs with the other guys, or maybe overdid it with a punching bag or a wall. Whose blood is it? But Nathan mentions a few clues: bloody knuckles on top of older bruises, two fights, the other guys might decide to boot him from the team, Sang's tears and pleas.

I'm thinking it was 2 fistfights with his brothers(!). Hopefully with ones bigger than him. I would hate for him to beat on Victor or Gabriel, though we know Gabriel's got skills when he's in "the zone". Poor Sang, if she was with someone and Nathan interrupted and freaked out.

There are a lot of ways things could have happened, leading to this scene. It's an excellent tease for the next book. Brava, C.L.!!
  • LovinGBseries, AddictiveReader, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#31 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

StyledByGabe good points! Two fights...sang pleading. ..hmmm. He's also worried that he'll be kicked out of the team...assuming by whatever he's done that he's trying to fix. I don't know that nathan would get bloody physically fighting his brothers. The fights could be verbal and nathan was punching a bag or wall. It really is a great teaser :) I hope we get more clues soon♡
  • StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#32 Nariah

Nariah

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:02 AM

I love reading your points of view so I know I'm not the only one with these thoughts in my head!

When I first read the teaser's title, it scared me because I could only focus about one word: Redemption. To me redemption is something you seek when you have done something that needs to be forgiven. So in my head I was like "Oh no! Someone is going to do something stupid and break the group!" Then I read the teaser and felt that my fears were confirmed. I know CL won't let the group fall apart but I feel like we will suffer with them next book. I mean the word cruel is in the tittle! Again I'm probably completely off but can't help my imagination!!

On a side note, I do hope this is the book where Mr.B kisses Sang. Hopefully when it does happen it'll be sweet, intense if only to reassure his love, that the plan will work (it has to!!) and the fact that he will never leave her. It something like this happens my heartu will burst due to many emotions!

Can't wait for Love's Cruel Redemption!!! ^_^
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#33 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Ok. Now you've done it.
Now I'm thinking this will be the book where Mr. B and Sang kiss.

OMG!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Who will kiss who first? Will it be on the forehead or cheek or LIPS!!!! 💋💋💋

Will they hug????
OMG!!! Will he join her in bed or have him join her?????????

Light the candles. Drink the tea. Breath in. Breath Out. Focus. Calm thoughts. Think calm thoughts. I will forget I ever thought about that?
Thought about what?
I don't know. Why are you asking me?

Yes. Thank you. Two pills will be lovely. I haven't seen the pink elephants for several weeks. They're nice. I think Sang would like them...
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, Lauralass and 3 others like this

#34 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

I love reading your points of view so I know I'm not the only one with these thoughts in my head!

When I first read the teaser's title, it scared me because I could only focus about one word: Redemption. To me redemption is something you seek when you have done something that needs to be forgiven. So in my head I was like "Oh no! Someone is going to do something stupid and break the group!" Then I read the teaser and felt that my fears were confirmed. I know CL won't let the group fall apart but I feel like we will suffer with them next book. I mean the word cruel is in the tittle! Again I'm probably completely off but can't help my imagination!!

On a side note, I do hope this is the book where Mr.B kisses Sang. Hopefully when it does happen it'll be sweet, intense if only to reassure his love, that the plan will work (it has to!!) and the fact that he will never leave her. It something like this happens my heartu will burst due to many emotions!

Can't wait for Love's Cruel Redemption!!! ^_^

Ok now you've got me thinking about too many new things lol! We will probably be suffering with our team. Poor nathan. What has he done? I haven't given much thought to the title. B&G was perfect for the last book. The primary purpose seemed to be getting sang away from her house. All that came together when Mr B and dr sean recounted their story of how they graduated. I know there has been talk that this will be Mr B book...but are we sure? I was looking at some of the old posts in our group about possible theories on Mr B life. Does he have a sibling? Could the redemption be about Mr b? Will we ever get to hear him sing? Will he break down in this book? Maybe leading to a kiss with sang? My mind kinda stops when I hit kisses and Mr b...he's perfection. Makes me nervous about the next book. I may need to be like Gabriel and have a book buddy when I read this next one :D
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass and Nariah like this

#35 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:10 PM

There really is so much to think about with this next one!
There is no doubt that they are gonna be going through a rough time...and us with them! We already know Nathan in particular is gonna be going through it bless him. I wonder if any of the other guys are gonna go through their own dilemma or whether the rest of them will just be dealing with the fallout of what happens with Nathan?

I may need to be like Gabriel and have a book buddy when I read this next one :D

A book buddy may be a good idea!!
  • StyledByGabe, Nariah and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic