35 replies to this topic

#21 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:36 AM

Actually, I think it really does make sense that this is Nathan's book. Honestly, the way that Nathan's book ended, and the fact that we haven't had any REAL resolution to it yet, has been grinding my nerves. We all know that if Kota goes with the plan, the others will most likely fall in line, but in my opinion, there's an exception to that: Nathan.

One of the reasons I think Nathan is the exception is because of how VIOLENTLY he reacted to the thought of it, and, since the end of P&S, we really haven't heard more than a peep about Nathan's thoughts on the issue. There have been small hints that he might be more okay with it than he originally showed, but there hasn't really been MUCH said about it. He hasn't completely closed off from Sang or the others, so that IS a good sign, but it's also not an affirmative. He's honestly the member that's the most up in the air, I have no idea what he thinks about this, member, except for Kota that is, which brings me to the second reason I think that Nathan is the exception.

Nathan is going to be one of the primary people helping Kota make this decision. I know that they're all close, and they're all family, they all love each other like brothers. However, there are some pairings (Mr. B & Dr. G, North & Silas), and Kota and Nathan is one of them. They're neighbors, they've been friends forever, and they both have somewhat of a connection with their abusive fathers. I think that Nathan and Kota are going to be bouncing ideas off one another and thinking about the plan together.  If we want Kota to go along with it, so that the others will fall in line with it to, we NEED Nathan to be willing. In a similar way that Dr. G thinks that it can work if Mr. B thinks it can work, or how Silas might believe in it because of North, Kota and Nathan go hand in hand, and then the others follow. 

I think placing Nathan's book here is brilliant, now that everyone knows. He had the most violently against the plan reaction, and if HE can change his mind, things will go a lot more smoothly, especially because I have a feeling a lot of the inner group conflicts about Sang will most likely involve Nathan in some capacity, he's very sensitive, and also has a *bit* of a short temper at times, or he lets his emotions dictate his actions. How he reacted to the bite marks, how he reacted to the idea of the plan, how he reacted to the shower (tearing down his own) (also to clarify I don't necessarily think this is a BAD thing, it's just something I noticed). This book will probably carry us through some of the initial conflicts that the plan presents, and to me, it's not really a surprise that Nathan's at the center of it. However, you always have to go through hard times before you reach the finish line.

Also rest assured, because I have a feeling that this book will focus on some of the inner group conflicts that the plan presents, I'm sure that Mr. B will be plenty present to help walk the guys, and most definitely Sang, through it. She'll be going to him if she sees any kind of disunity between the boys, so I'm sure we'll see him in this book (I also don't think Sang's really come to terms with the fact that Mr. B is in on the plan and most definitely invested in it, and I can't wait for that realization to hit her like a truck, if I'm being honest).

With all that being said, it's been a while since we've had a nice Nathan scene with Sang, and after that steamy kiss at the very end of P&S (I think that's where it was), I'm hoping we get some nice Sang and Nathan smooches cause he's one of my favorites and I've been missing him. 

• prepgirls, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 5 others like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#22 Laura G

Laura G

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:00 AM

I don't think we can say it's Nathan's book from 1 chapter. My prediction is that it's Sang's book or the team's book. Sang's part of the team now. So it makes sense that it's about her place and how she brings the team together.
  • Dbaz74@yahoo.com likes this

#23 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:59 AM

I don't think we can say it's Nathan's book from 1 chapter. My prediction is that it's Sang's book or the team's book. Sang's part of the team now. So it makes sense that it's about her place and how she brings the team together.

If purplecherryblossom says it's Nathan's book...it's Nathan's book.

So...It's Nathan's book.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 4 others like this

#24 Nariah

Nariah

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:09 AM

Actually, I think it really does make sense that this is Nathan's book. Honestly, the way that Nathan's book ended, and the fact that we haven't had any REAL resolution to it yet, has been grinding my nerves. We all know that if Kota goes with the plan, the others will most likely fall in line, but in my opinion, there's an exception to that: Nathan.

Ahhh sometimes I hate when people make sense!! And I mean this in the nicest of ways!!

When our dear purplecherryblossoms told us that this next book was Nanthan's book, I was utterly upset. I wanted to cry, punch the wall or something, I did yell at my friend when I told her about it lol.

I wanted this book to be Mr.B's book since I believe we have only taken peeks at his thoughts and he hasn't revealed yet the depth of his feelings for Sang. Also I've been waiting for their "Moment" and I'd die if the chapter is called "Owen Unleashed" or something like it hehe.

Nathan is not one of my favorite characters, he is at the bottom 3 of my list and I say this hoping no one sends deathly thoughts my way. ^_^ To me Nathan is the one that needs to mature the most and while all of the guys are selfish when it come to Sang, I do believe he is the most selfish. Also the fact that he read her diary even when Sang didn't mind never sat well with me. He assumes she wants to be normal but doesn't clarify that with her either. But again these are my thoughts and i do think he is dreamy in his own way.

But all Briana_elissaa said made so much sense to me, Nathan and Kota's dynamics are really important and I agree that Kota's needs Nathan to agree and commit himself a 100% to the plan for him to feel more at ease. If they figure it out together the group will follow.

I think LCR will be a great transition book. They now have Sang to themselves and they are all aware of the plan so this is the book to work things out and test boundaries. Hopefully it'll all work out and we don't suffer with them a lot. Can't wait for this next book!! ^_^
  • purplecherryblossom, emross1931, StyledByGabe and 7 others like this

#25 briana_elisaa

briana_elisaa

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:31 PM

I think LCR will be a great transition book. They now have Sang to themselves and they are all aware of the plan so this is the book to work things out and test boundaries. Hopefully it'll all work out and we don't suffer with them a lot. Can't wait for this next book!! ^_^

I agree 100%! Right now, the two members that are the most up in the air for me about their opinions are Kota and Nathan, and moreso Nathan. After the way his book ended I NEED some resolution, some kind of insight on where he is with all of this. Right now, now that we have some of the boys' pov in the books and with the new little notebook they're going to use to get their thoughts across, hopefully I can get some resolution to the end of P&S! I'm actually happy it's Nathan's book BECAUSE of that. I WOULD like a sneak peek in Owen's mind, but I suppose that'll have to wait, because, at least I know he's down with the plan. I mean it was HIS idea. But yea, hopefully, we'll be able to start working through some jealousy and insecurity issues in this book now that everything's out in the open. 

• StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries, Lauralass and 2 others like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#26 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:13 AM

I think one of the things Nathan will struggle with us sang spending more time with the others...he has had a lot of time since she's been living with at his house...but there will be an effort to share more equally and missing her will be especially hard on him
  • emross1931, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

#27 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:57 AM

I WOULD like a sneak peek in Owen's mind, but I suppose that'll have to wait, because, at least I know he's down with the plan. I mean it was HIS idea.

It wasn't really Mr B's idea. He just was the first to seek out Lily and crew and find out the way it could be done. In fact, in a conversation with Sang about the plan in The Other Side of Envy he said

"and I'll admit the answer surprised me. I assumed...I assumed something else."

That keeps me wondering...what did he assume? I REALLY want to know.
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass, Nariah and 1 other like this

#28 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:17 AM

I can't wait for this book! Nathan is going to go all ninja-karate-judo chop oh someone and kick someone's patootie! My money is on Victor, he's the one who throws temper tantrums. I'm so excited to see fists flying!!

Bring on the fisticuffs!
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass, Nariah and 2 others like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#29 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

I can't wait for this book! Nathan is going to go all ninja-karate-judo chop oh someone and kick someone's patootie! My money is on Victor, he's the one who throws temper tantrums. I'm so excited to see fists flying!!
Bring on the fisticuffs!

Awww...poor Victor. My money's on Silas and his Greek temper on the receiving end of Nathan's jujitsu. Silas has already shown that he can overcome Nathan and his water gun by his sheer size and power. And Nathan has been longing for a rematch since then. What better pretext than over Sang?
  • LovinGBseries and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#30 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Awww...poor Victor. My money's on Silas and his Greek temper on the receiving end of Nathan's jujitsu. Silas has already shown that he can overcome Nathan and his water gun by his sheer size and power. And Nathan has been longing for a rematch since then. What better pretext than over Sang?

I could see Silas getting in the middle of Nathan and whoever he's upset with, trying to keep the peace by holding Nathan or whoever he is fighting with down...after putting them down.
  • StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#31 Dani

Dani

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

Things I want from LCR:

Sang learns to drive
Family Meeting
Identity of 3rd player in school embezzlement scheme revealed
Much longer book. I want 800 pages.
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

#32 prepgirls

prepgirls

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

I second the 800 pages demand!
  • Dani, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this

#33 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

I third 800 pages but not if it takes a year
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#34 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

Bring on the fisticuffs!

I could actually picture Nathan and North being at odds since North and Sangs relationship is a bit further along physically than her and Victor's...I know this conflict has brewed in the fanfictions...Will definitely be interesting to see what sets Nathan off

#35 academylover

academylover

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

Things I want from LCR:

Sang learns to drive
Family Meeting
Identity of 3rd player in school embezzlement scheme revealed
Much longer book. I want 800 pages.

I 4th that but maybe two books in one and revealing who Volto is, it's putting me on edge not knowing who he is.  The theories that are going in my head are getting wild. I'm thinking Nathan's volto or Victor. See completely crazy. I need to know :lol:.

#36 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

I 4th that but maybe two books in one and revealing who Volto is, it's putting me on edge not knowing who he is. The theories that are going in my head are getting wild. I'm thinking Nathan's volto or Victor. See completely crazy. I need to know :lol:.

If Volto had first appeared after Nathan heard about the plan, I might say Nathan was a part of team Volto as a way to separate her for himself, but that wasn't the case. Volto was helpful the next time he appeared at the dance.

But crazy. Crazy between books I understand. Now I'll retire to my padded cell where the pretty pink drug induced elephants dance...
  • Lauralass and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

Reply to this topic