5 replies to this topic

#1 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

Happy Birthday, North if I could I would give you a whole day off (No buts and do some actual relaxing), a car that needs fixing, a date with Sang at the beach, and car seat covers (Your choice of course). Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

• StyledByGabe, Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#2 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 518 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

I was just going to post about North's birthday but you beat me too it helpful2468!!  How would everyone help him celebrate his special day?!  helpful, I love your give him a car to fix idea!  That is very clever!  

• StyledByGabe and helpful2468 like this

#3 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:46 AM

I was just going to post about North's birthday but you beat me too it helpful2468!!  How would everyone help him celebrate his special day?!  helpful, I love your give him a car to fix idea!  That is very clever!  

Aahh! You're making me blush. Thank you. It was a bit hard to think of some gift for North.

• purplecherryblossom likes this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:51 AM

I'd give North a great big bubble, so he could put Sang inside for protection and never have to worry about her. (Later, for Sang's birthday, I'd give her a pin to burst the bubble and be free to live an ordinary life.)
  • purplecherryblossom, gottalovenorth, helpful2468 and 1 other like this

#5 Nariah

Nariah

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

I'd give him a boat so he could sail through the Mediterranean with Sang and if he is willing he could take the others with them hehe.
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#6 gottalovenorth

gottalovenorth

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

I'd give North a great big bubble, so he could put Sang inside for protection and never have to worry about her. (Later, for Sang's birthday, I'd give her a pin to burst the bubble and be free to live an ordinary life.)

You beat the system!!

• StyledByGabe likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: North, Taylor, BIrthday, Gift