#1 QueenBitch83

QueenBitch83

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:33 PM

Her house and bedroom are often described in the books, but I was wondering if anyone has actually tried to draw/create her house based upon said descriptions.
I know what my mind makes it look like, but maybe someone else has a different perspective?
I'm also curious to see other people's representation of her attic hideaway.

I would totally do some drawing, but I'm so bad that even my stick figures are indecipherable...
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#2 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:37 PM

Every time I reread the first few books (which is about twice a year), I tell myself to make a map to figure it out, both Sang's room and the attic space. I haven't done it yet, though. I'm taking an evening class on interior design, and we're learning how to make a floor plan, so maybe I'll actually get around to it next time. I can't picture these spaces in my head, it makes my brain hurt.

When C.L. made those Sims videos on YouTube and included Kota's and Silas's places, I was thinking that I'd soon see Sang's house, and I could finally figure it out. But it looks like Ms Stone has taken a break from that project, which is too bad. But I'd rather get the next GB book sooner than have another Academy Sims video.
  • gotmamadrama and QueenBitch83 like this