#1 Komorusaki

Komorusaki

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:33 PM

Can someone please explain to me why McCoy has such a hate-on for Sang?
I mean, I get that he and Hendricks hate everything Academy,
but he seems to go out of his way to make Sang as uncomfortable as possible.
Is it because he sees her as the weak link to get the Academy boys gone?
I mean, as far as I can tell,
he hasn't done anything as close to assault toward them as he has toward Sang.
What is going on, exactly?

• StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#2 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:19 AM

In my opinion, he has an obsession with her that began since Introduction. There is a possibility that he was no that great with females when he was younger. It does give out a stalkerish kind of vibe.

• StyledByGabe, gotmamadrama and Komorusaki like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

I think McCoy has a creepy obsession with Sang. I think if he were to have Sang in his possession, it would go very badly indeed for her. C.L. hinted as much in one of the cheat sheets, I believe. I think it's just one of those things, bad luck on her part, that Sang turned out to be the object of his foul attention.
  • gotmamadrama and Komorusaki like this

#4 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he had done this before to other girls. Maybe at first he bothered Sang because of the boys, but it would not surprise me if he did it because he is either a stalker or pedophile who prays on students through the school. After all, he certainly has no problem blackmailing the students into being the fake bombers for his cause. If he does pray on girls through the school, like I suspect he does, maybe he blackmails them too. 

• StyledByGabe, gotmamadrama and Komorusaki like this

#5 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

I agree with all of you. McCoy just oozes evil to me. I don't think the guys are the catalyst to his obsession. There's a possibility that he had already fixated on Sang from the moment he saw her at registration. In First Days there's the incident where he sets up Sang to bump into him as Silas and Sang were leaving the library I believe. Maybe bumping into her at registration wasn't a accident. He is a predator of the weak and Sang might have tripped his radar. I do think Sean and later on the other guys open attention and affection toward Sang may have made him less careful than he usually is.
  • HaMalka, StyledByGabe and Komorusaki like this

#6 gottalovenorth

gottalovenorth

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:55 AM

I remember (with my weak, frail memory) that C.L. did indeed say something about this in the cheat sheets. I don't remember which one (again, weak memory) so you'll probably have to go through each to find it. C.L. mentioned that Mr. McCoy has never had it good with beautiful girls and it frustrates him. So targeting them was his way of coping with it I guess...not really helping his cause though.

• StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this