9 replies to this topic

#1 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

Hello, to all The Academy fans out there in the world. As you can see from the topic, I was wondering who do you think should play some of the roles in either The Ghost Bird series or The Scarab Beetle series. I for one can not think of anyone who can play Sang. Though I can somehow see Cole Sprouse as Cody. (Not because he played Cody from the Suite Life)

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

The guy from the new series gifted could be Axel

#3 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

Anyone else think it would be an awesome anime series?...would not have trouble casting that way...
  • LovinGBseries, Nariah and Two-Bit like this

#4 Alphagirl

Alphagirl

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:20 AM

I love this question. I like to see who people thing everyone should be! I would love to see this become a movie or something like that! 

The only thing that i could see as an issue is that everyone will probably pick someone else to play all the boys and Sang.

I know my sister has a book that she has liked for a long time and they made it into a TV show and it was not good at all and the characters didn't really match the book'es descriptions very good. that's the only thing I would worry about. 

#5 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:12 AM

It's not like the fans can pick the actors or actresses.

I love this question. I like to see who people thing everyone should be! I would love to see this become a movie or something like that! 

The only thing that i could see as an issue is that everyone will probably pick someone else to play all the boys and Sang.

I know my sister has a book that she has liked for a long time and they made it into a TV show and it was not good at all and the characters didn't really match the book'es descriptions very good. that's the only thing I would wor

#6 Academygirl21103

Academygirl21103

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe world.

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

I honestly think it would be such a cool thing for the ghost bird series to become a T.V. Show, I think maybe Chloe Grace Mortez should play Sang, she's got that innocent look about her, innocent and young.  Kota maybe Logan Lerman and then Matt lanter for Mr. Blackbourne. Then Oh gosh can Zac Effron be Victor or maybe even Luke?! If not then Zac Effron for Victor and Drew Seely for Luke? Alex Pettyfer for Nathan. I'm thinking Jake T Austen or maybe Joseph Mazzello for North. Then Chris Hemsworth for Silas and for Dr. Green a lovely Brenton Thwaites. I can go on if you'd like? I've been thinking about this for a long time :lol:  :rolleyes:  B)

Have a good night!

It's like the whole world fell asleep and all you can hear is it's breathing. -Academy- The Ghost Bird Series- First Kiss- C.L.Stone :wub:  B)  :D 

#7 Academygirl21103

Academygirl21103

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe world.

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:51 PM

Anyone else think it would be an awesome anime series?...would not have trouble casting that way...

Maybe not anime, maybe something like Kim Possible or maybe Barbie before they ruined her? Like animated but not Anime like... cuz I love this series and anime freaks me out xD 

It's like the whole world fell asleep and all you can hear is it's breathing. -Academy- The Ghost Bird Series- First Kiss- C.L.Stone :wub:  B)  :D 

#8 Shannon

Shannon

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:31 AM

Britt Robertson would be a great Sang Attached File  IMG_0560.PNG   183.11KB   0 downloads

#9 Academygirl21103

Academygirl21103

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe world.

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:31 PM

Britt Robertson would be a great Sang attachicon.gifIMG_0560.PNG

YES! I love Britt Robertson!

#10 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

I think something animated would be awesome. I mean, finding someone who could pull of a younger than fifteen look alone to play Sang would.... well, it’s just not likely.
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Actor/Actress, Film, Ghost BIrd, Scarab Beetle, Academy, Sang, Kayli