2 replies to this topic

#1 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:40 AM

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Hello, Academy fans. Let's talk about the holidays. What gifts would you give to each character? What Christmas music should be playing. What do you want to see happening? (Like "cough cough" mistletoe?) What family traditions you would like to see happening with each team. 

#2 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

That's a lot of questions! I'll offer my opinions a little at a time.

For music, I think they'd play traditional classical instrumental music mixed with modern alt rock tunes. That way everyone gets what they like. Sang could put a homemade mix CD together.
  • LovinGBseries, helpful2468, Jme 1983 and 1 other like this

#3 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:52 PM

I think the mix tape might be a team effort with each guy submitting his favorites for the holiday. Then someone could put it together with three or four of each type together, so they could rock out or sing or dance or have some calm for several songs before going onto the next group.

I kind of see them doing a bit of changing off who is dancing with Sang like we've seen before but I also see them doing a bit of "lords a leaping" with Sang jumping from guy to guy and pulling them all into the jumping around (now that the plan is fully out in the open) and maybe a few video dance party learning like they did on the beach.

Gifts get easier and harder as time goes by. They can get Sang anything at first since she has nothing. Then they get to know each other better and unspoken wishes become more possible to guess or see from observation. I also see the them getting into doing things for each other, like a project they work on over the year, keeping it secret. With each passing year it will get harder figuring out what to get each other when they have Victor's magical black card available all year long. The latest in games and toys will always be part of this group dynamic.

Eventually they will all have moved out of their family homes so furnishings and stuff for the household will start being part of presents too

Gabriel will always make sure that clothes are part of gift giving. Wants the team looking their best. New trends will keep him busy and they all are still growing. I wonder how many suits Mr B has at home? What was the smallest suit he ever wore? It seems like it should be enshrined somewhere.
  • StyledByGabe, helpful2468 and Nariah like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Holidays, Christmas, Presents, Ghost Bird, Scrab Beetle