10 replies to this topic

#1 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:07 AM

Yikes! Looks like things are going to get complicated...the preview chapter was great! I can hardly wait for the book release...
  • Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#2 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:23 AM

I would just like to say first that Nathan is a dummy and Jessica is a snitch.

I just can't get over how selfish he is regarding Sang. He out of all the guys gets to spend the most time with her and he's still not satisfied.Does anyone else think that subconsciously Nathan wants the plan to fail so he can have Sang to himself?
I'm also very concerned about Sang's sperm donor trying to get her back and Carol still being in the picture.
  • emross1931 and Nariah like this

#3 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:04 AM

I just can't get over how selfish he is regarding Sang. He out of all the guys gets to spend the most time with her and he's still not satisfied.Does anyone else think that subconsciously Nathan wants the plan to fail so he can have Sang to himself?
I'm also very concerned about Sang's sperm donor trying to get her back and Carol still being in the picture.

I've always thought that maybe Jessica had a bit of a crush on Nathan...so this would definitely set her off...and I don't think we've seen the last of Carol either, though she has no legal standing regarding Sang...I think Father just wants to make sure his secrets stay buried....I agree Nathan made an idiot move, but I don't think it was intentional....if it wasn't Erika or Jessica catching Sang with one of the others it was going to be Uncle or someone else...only a matter of time....
  • gotmamadrama likes this

#4 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:55 AM

I've always thought that maybe Jessica had a bit of a crush on Nathan...so this would definitely set her off...and I don't think we've seen the last of Carol either, though she has no legal standing regarding Sang...I think Father just wants to make sure his secrets stay buried....I agree Nathan made an idiot move, but I don't think it was intentional....if it wasn't Erika or Jessica catching Sang with one of the others it was going to be Uncle or someone else...only a matter of time....

I agree that they would have gotten caught eventually. I always thought it would be Uncle. I just wish that Sang could catch a break every now and again. To me knowing Carol is still around is the most worrying thing. I don't trust her or her son especially since he seems to have a crush on Sang.

#5 Chandan811

Chandan811

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida, usa

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Where are the new LCR preview?????
How can I find this????
Pleeeease let me know......
  • Nariah likes this

#6 Nariah

Nariah

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

Where are the new LCR preview?????
How can I find this????
Pleeeease let me know......

If you follow her page on FB you can see it on her post or if you are subscribed to the newsletter you should have the email waiting for you. The email went out last Saturday.:-D

#7 Nariah

Nariah

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

I agree 100% with you about Nathan's selfishness. Not only he gets her most of the time,he also gets her alone since his dad is not on the picture anymore. All of the other guys might have her in their homes from time to time but they live with other people so they have to be extra careful and be mindful of others.

With the preview we can see that Nathan finally screwed up big time so I really hope that Liam can knock some sense into him for the sake of the guys and Sang.

About Carol and Sang's excuse of a father, I definitely believe that we haven't seen the last of them. I mean, the team hasn't finished with the school mission so I wouldn't doubt that things will get more complicated and involve them again in the future. Let's just hope they end it quick.

#8 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

Nathan has always seemed to me to be the one out of all the guys with the worst jealousy issues. He just is not willing to let others to be with Sang, and the others seem pretty open about it (except for Kota, but he didn't know about the whole thing). 

Honestly, though, I am not sure that this is going to blow up in all of their faces like C.L. might want us to think. Last time Sang got into a jam like this (I am thinking the scene with the cop in book 4, though I am sure there are others) she just told the truth, and what's the truth currently? Kota has never actually asked her out on a date. For the football game that was supposed to be a date, he brought someone with him so it wasn't one. He has been having her say that she is other people's girlfriends at their houses because it is the easiest way to explain her relationship to them. He has never really taken her out on a date. A few weeks before, he was acting like he did not want to be in a relationship (due to his own fears).

I mean, if all this stuff is explained, who is more likely to get in trouble: Kota for lying to his mother and saying that he was in a relationship that he actually wasn't, or Sang who just was not actually dating her son, has not really been officially dating anyone, and has just been going along with what they've been asking her to?

Though honestly I think that it is also possible that this will remain a problem in the book, not so that there is just another problem, but because it would not surprise if one of the things Lily asks for Sang to work on after the therapy session is being able to trust women more. Maybe Sang will end up talking to Erica later in the book after this has become a problem not so that she can solve the problem, but so that she can be able to openly talk about her life with another female who would not physically harm her for telling the truth. 

• Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#9 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:57 AM

Please don't be too hard on Nathan. Looking at the guys, except for Mr B., whose family situation we don't know, everyone has some family except Nathan. They may not be the best family, but they are family. The closest Nathan has had for a long time is his drunken abusive dad who the Academy decided to move out of town because even they felt no family was better than him. He just wants someone who is his alone. He also sees Sang as having an ex-family who was similar to his. He probably feels he understands her situation better than anyone else, especially since he read her journal (and I do think he should share that info with Mr B).
  • Jme 1983 and gotmamadrama like this

#10 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

Please don't be too hard on Nathan. Looking at the guys, except for Mr B., whose family situation we don't know, everyone has some family except Nathan. They may not be the best family, but they are family. The closest Nathan has had for a long time is his drunken abusive dad who the Academy decided to move out of town because even they felt no family was better than him. He just wants someone who is his alone. He also sees Sang as having an ex-family who was similar to his. He probably feels he understands her situation better than anyone else, especially since he read her journal (and I do think he should share that info with Mr B).

I think you make some really good points here...and when you get used to living with someone, then all of a sudden they are gone, you really start to miss the little things that they would do, even if it was annoying...as a military spouse I know that even when my hubby is just gone for a weekend training, I really miss him....going off to college I really missed my sister borrowing my stuff....so I can see why Nathan would be feeling Sang's absence after two weeks+

#11 Lavenderchan

Lavenderchan

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:17 AM

I think Sang needs her own home base. Then this stuff would be easier to control.