21 replies to this topic

#1 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:27 AM

Hello, academy fans. Let’s play would you rather. I saw this in an older post and thought it would be fun to do.

Here are the rules:
I will give you two options about either the characters or scenarios that occur in the books
The next person to reply will have to decide between them and ask the next "would you rather..."
Writing reasons behind your choice is up to you. (but would be interesting to hear)

WARNING- Some of the questions and answers may contain spoilers.

Let’s play.

Would you rather have Mr. Blackbourne and Sang kiss first or discover Sang’s mom identity first.
  • purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#2 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:44 AM

I'd rather have Sang and Mr Blackbourne kiss first, because I've been waiting several books for that to happen. I could live without solving the mystery of Sang's mother.

Next question:

Would you rather have Marie or Mr McCoy not appear again in the books?
  • purplecherryblossom, helpful2468, Nariah and 1 other like this

#3 Laura G

Laura G

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

They may already know who Sang's mother is, at least Gabriel does. It the "A" chapter of Other Side of Envy he was in the hospital viewing room when Mrs. Sorenson told Marie. Maybe he's keeping it a secret like Victor did with the shower?

I would rather have McCoy appear only to go to jail. He's scary. Marie is annoying but...

Would you rather have Kayli as Sang go through the Academy training together or Sang go to the boot camp training with the guys?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, helpful2468 and 1 other like this

#4 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:19 AM

They may already know who Sang's mother is, at least Gabriel does. It the "A" chapter of Other Side of Envy he was in the hospital viewing room when Mrs. Sorenson told Marie. Maybe he's keeping it a secret like Victor did with the shower?
I would rather have McCoy appear only to go to jail. He's scary. Marie is annoying but...
Would you rather have Kayli as Sang go through the Academy training together or Sang go to the boot camp training with the guys?

I would rather see Kayli and Sang go through the Academy training together.
It would be interesting to see both main character from both books interact with each other again.
Would you rather have a scene where both Sang’s team and Kayli’s team do a mission together or have them share the same prom?

Gabriel knows that it was a cousin but which cousin is another question. There are cousins from parents siblings and very distant cousins.
  • StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

I'd rather have the 2 teams work on a mission together. I think they're too far apart in age to share a prom. Unless their shared mission involves a prom!

If there's going to be a tussle between besties over Sang, would you rather see the drama between Silas and North, or Owen and Sean?
  • helpful2468 likes this

#6 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

I think it is more likely that North and Silas would be moved to blows...in Black and Green we saw how Sean and Owen handle disagreements- verbally, Additionally,vthe scene where Sean is upset at Owen for criticizing Sang's video game is an example...They argue, Sean leaves, they calm down and talk it out...Noryh and Silas would prolly give eachother a good beating and then get over it...

Would you rather see the three amigos go on a new mission or an overnight at the Blackbourne residence?
  • StyledByGabe, helpful2468, Nariah and 2 others like this

#7 AllthingsAcademy6547

AllthingsAcademy6547

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

Ooh.... Such a hard decision. I've loved the three amigos missions - they're troublesome (in a good way) and fun! However, as something I haven't seen before, I would love to know what an overnight at the Blackbourne residence is like. I really want to know where in Charleston his house is and what it looks like. Such a mystery. Anyway....would you rather have the Ghost Bird boys confess their love to Sang as a group or individually? 

• StyledByGabe, helpful2468, Nariah and 1 other like this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:42 AM

I'd like the love confessions to be individual, to really stretch things out. I also think they'll be ready to speak to Sang at different times, just like how only some of them have asked Sang to be their girlfriend so far. I have a feeling that they'll have to do a group presentation to her eventually, to get her to see that they accept that they all have a claim to her affection. But first I want individual love confessions!

Next question: Would you rather have Sang's next shopping trip (plus or minus Gabriel) be with Sean, who says he loves shopping, or Mr Blackbourne, whose previous selection of a date dress had to be replaced on the rack?
  • helpful2468, Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#9 Nariah

Nariah

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

I think I rather have Sang go shopping with Mr.Blackbourne because going with Sean is almost like going with Gabriel. What I mean with this is that Gabriel and Sean would dress her in a more relaxed style although Sean would be less opinionated than Gabriel. Besides we know Mr.B will bring a more sophisticated side to Sang that we haven't witnessed yet and that them being alone together in such an innocent activity will be interesting.

Now would you rather have Mr.B and Sang continue to have this slow building relationship for the next bunch of books or have them kiss in an unexepected way within the next two books?
  • StyledByGabe, helpful2468 and gotmamadrama like this

#10 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:52 PM

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!...where is a kiss-cam when you need one?!!???

But seriously, I love the slow-build that keeps us readers asking for more....isn't anticipation everything?

Any other takers on this last question? It was a good one.
  • StyledByGabe, helpful2468, Nariah and 1 other like this

#11 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:55 AM

I like to see Mr. Blackbourne and Sang finally kiss and I have keeping track since Push and Shove. Come Mr. B let’s see you be unexpected for once.
Would you rather finally see the Ghost Bird team go to Disney or see the boys team Sang how to drive while being pursued?
  • StyledByGabe and Nariah like this

#12 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

Haha! Good luck teaching Sang to drive during a pursuit. She's always looking back at the pursuing car. I'd rather see the team go to Disney. Imagine how much mischief the Three Amigos could get up to!

Oops! Edited to add a question: Would you rather have Sang go back to having her previous classes, or spend her days with the guys doing self study in the music room?
  • helpful2468, Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#13 AllthingsAcademy6547

AllthingsAcademy6547

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:47 AM

Probably have her spend her days with the guys doing self-study. It was a hard call because it would be good for Sang to be around other people than just the guys. However, this way with a new schedule she could avoid more fights and potentially learn something new and more challenging. As far as the boys' known but currently unseen talents, would you rather have Mr. Blackbourne sing or Gabriel speak French? 

• StyledByGabe, Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#14 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:11 AM

(Swoon!!!) Mr Blackbourne singing! I'd love it if Sang entered the music room and caught Mr B singing under his breath as he played the piano. I don't know if I can hope for something more deliberate from him.

Would you rather have the Volto mystery or the Hendricks-school mystery solved first?
  • Nariah and gotmamadrama like this

#15 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

Definitely the Volvo mystery hands down. We have bits and pieces of clues and suspect but not enough to make a prediction.
Would you rather have Sang's mom to be alive or have Sang go on a solo mission

#16 AllthingsAcademy6547

AllthingsAcademy6547

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

While Sang having her mother alive would be interesting, I think I would go with having Sang go on a solo mission. I can just imagine all the drama the boys would add to the situation and also think Sang would be given a larger boost in confidence. Would you rather the guys and Sang have some sort of Valentine's Day celebration or prom? 

#17 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:43 PM

I want to see prom but valentines is closer. Besides that it would be interesting what the boys come up with to celebrate valentines with Sang.
Would you rather have The Ghost Bird team including Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne to have another sleepover or have Sang, Kayli and Lily have a girls day with their team trailing them in secret.

#18 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

I want to see prom but valentines is closer. Besides that it would be interesting what the boys come up with to celebrate valentines with Sang.
Would you rather have The Ghost Bird team including Dr. Green and Mr. Blackbourne to have another sleepover or have Sang, Kayli and Lily have a girls day with their team trailing them in secret.

Girls night out.👍
North,Raven and Liam interacting with each other.😃
The sarcasm and stereo growling alone would make that scenario a must read.

Would you rather have Volto be a total stranger with a grudge against the academy or a familiar character or group of characters already in canon.
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#19 Nariah

Nariah

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:31 AM

I rather have Volto to be a familiar character than a total stranger. To me the Volto thing seems very personal and not a grudge against the academy. If he wasn't interested in Sang he would've hurt her a long time ago to teach the guys a lesson but this hasn't been the case. In my head Volto is really interested in Sang and her welfare so someone completely outside the canon of characters we have right now seems unlikely.

Now would you rather have Sang and the guys get their physical relationship further (I don't necessarily mean sex) or wait until they are 18 to even think about progressing from where they are at right now?

#20 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:16 PM

I think things generally staying sweetly sensual is the right tone....there is plenty of fan fiction where more mature scenes are explored...

Now...would you rather see a scene with Erika and Uncle together (platonic or not)....or for Sang to meet her grandparents at some point?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, chain, anyone, academy, ghost bird, scarab beetle