#1 Kat83

Kat83

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hi! I was rereading THPoS and it clicked. I know who Volto is. I kinda don't want to say. Because I am 100% sure. I am just going to tell you what convinced me. Let me know if you get it. Smell, Doctor Green, size, tigers, flu virus and academy knowledge.Think about it. It fits.

#2 Kat83

Kat83

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:00 AM

Thought of some other stuff. Intentional is of an Italian mask. And very knowledgeable of the hospital basement (DoD).

#3 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

Tigers?!??!! What?!?!?!! I am so confused right now!...
  • Laura G likes this

#4 Kat83

Kat83

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Just think about it. And I made a mistake. It's strep. Not the flu virus. And also how Volto seems particularly angry when Sang gets close to Doctor Green. Who is Volto really worried about?
And not tigers, plural. Just one in particular. Sorry.

#5 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

If who you are talking about is who I think you are talking about, that seems like a really odd choice, and also someone who I feel like would be way too noticeable for it them to get in and out of the school without being noticed. So I am just going to guess that I am getting it wrong (unless I am not...?). Though I suppose if it is who I think you are trying to imply it is then we might be able to tell with the next few books.

• Kat83 and Nariah like this

#6 Kat83

Kat83

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

I think you and me are talking about the same person. While that is a good point, Volto was never actually seen at the school. And I fully believe Volto has accomplices (like Muriel). Also, there is the Max thing. Max doesn't bark. Even though this persons presence is rare, I believe has met them. And Max is really smart. The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

#7 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

so....who are we talking about.....? :D  :D

• klk13 likes this

#8 Caitcoop66

Caitcoop66

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

so....who are we talking about.....? :D  :D

Exactly what I was thinking! :lol:  :lol:

• purplecherryblossom likes this

#9 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:26 AM

The key word to understanding is tiger. Or at least it was for me. 

#10 Laura G

Laura G

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:44 PM

I'm going to reread the series (not a bad thing). I do recall Sang smelling the Jasmine when she first went to Dr. Green's condo and then again in the hospital basement. And all Academy members have access to each others houses, right? I don't get the tiger thing though. What if it's all a test of her loyalty and trust? Ugh! The wait is bittersweet!
  • prepgirls likes this

#11 sukuella

sukuella

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:46 PM

I think I know who you are talking about but it seems pretty far-fetched.  And I recall C.L. Stone saying on a cheat sheet that Volto might have a little crush on Sang.

• Nariah likes this

#12 sukuella

sukuella

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

Also if that person is Volto, what motive does he/she have in trying to protect Sang? Why would this person waste their time with exposing the boys to Sang?

#13 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:32 PM

Also if that person is Volto, what motive does he/she have in trying to protect Sang? Why would this person waste their time with exposing the boys to Sang?

Volto wanted to show the dark side of the academy I’m guessing to Sang so she’ll avoid them. Volto can’t really force her to change her mind about them. She is going to stick with her team no matter what.

#14 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 526 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

we are all friends here, we don't need to be cryptic lol!!!

• Caitcoop66, Jme 1983 and Nariah like this

#15 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:19 PM

we are all friends here, we don't need to be cryptic lol!!!

I think it’s more for the people who doesn’t want to spoil the story with Volto’s identity reveal.

#16 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:27 PM

Dude, I’ve said it before, I’ll say it every time.

If it’s not Wil, I quit. Haha
  • purplecherryblossom, SouthEastAcademy, Nariah and 1 other like this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#17 soniyaj

soniyaj

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:01 PM

I think it’s more for the people who doesn’t want to spoil the story with Volto’s identity reveal.

I believe we are all here because we love spoilers, I say go ahead and tell us your thought of who it is!

• purplecherryblossom and Caitcoop66 like this

#18 SouthEastAcademy

SouthEastAcademy

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:52 PM

I'm just gonna say it. I mean if anyone has read the cheat sheets than we know how it ends with them anyway but we still read the books because we love the story and characters. so...If your talking about Sean's mom because she's a tiger mom and she could smell like jasmine than maybe but I don't see it. besides I think C.L. said we haven't met this person yet before. Maybe? lol

#19 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:15 AM

I'm just gonna say it. I mean if anyone has read the cheat sheets than we know how it ends with them anyway but we still read the books because we love the story and characters. so...If your talking about Sean's mom because she's a tiger mom and she could smell like jasmine than maybe but I don't see it. besides I think C.L. said we haven't met this person yet before. Maybe? lol

Nope, C.L. Stone already mentioned that it was a character that we already know.

#20 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:30 AM

Nope, C.L. Stone already mentioned that it was a character that we already know.

When did she say that? Depending on when she did, we could just mark the character off the list of suspects.

• SouthEastAcademy likes this