7 replies to this topic

#1 Snowbird13

Snowbird13

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:12 PM

I keep checking but no one is commenting on this yet?! Nathan is my least favorite guy but I’m feeling bad for the guy. I get that they didn’t want to tell Kota’s Mom yet but for the kiss to be blamed on Nathan and hurting his relationship with Erica is not the answer! And then Danielle showing up is strange. I’m very curious as to what her “help” is going to be. Probably nothing good!
  • StyledByGabe, Leesharose and Nariah like this

#2 Leesharose

Leesharose

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:56 AM

I totally agree with everything
  • StyledByGabe and Nariah like this

#3 Nariah

Nariah

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:32 AM

I keep checking but no one is commenting on this yet?! Nathan is my least favorite guy but I’m feeling bad for the guy. I get that they didn’t want to tell Kota’s Mom yet but for the kiss to be blamed on Nathan and hurting his relationship with Erica is not the answer! And then Danielle showing up is strange. I’m very curious as to what her “help” is going to be. Probably nothing good!

I agree with you about Nathan being my least favorite guy, he is too headstrong and pushy in my opinion (don’t hate me ppl!). What happened with Erica is just a consequence of him being the way he is. I do feel bad for him but he should accept what was done and follow Mr.Blackbourne advice and stay put. Now judging by what we read in the beginning that was not the case and he made an already bad situation worse by the looks of it. I’m sure he’ll redeem himself since he is indeed a good guy but I do feel like we will all suffer in this book for a little while. ^_^
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#4 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

I didn't like either of the choices that Kota and Nathan thought they had. They could have just said that Nathan kissed Sang's cheek and Jessica's viewing angle made it look worse (in combination with misunderstanding what was said). All the boys are friends with Sang and might be expected to hug her (and perhaps kiss her head if they are as close as siblings).
  • Nariah likes this

#5 TJT1997

TJT1997

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:59 PM

So my email download for this did not happen, I feel like I'm missing out. Trying to be patient with my electronic device, but having trouble waiting.

#6 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:57 PM

Before publication, I hope C.L. fixes the part where Danielle is referred to as Daniel.

#7 Snowbird13

Snowbird13

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 03:12 AM

I hope there’s an explaination as to why she had to stay at Kota’s for so long. Yes Nathan’s bathrooms are being fixed and Sean’s mom is in town so his house is out but why can’t she stay at their mobile command by the diner (make the boys rotate staying with her) or she can rotate between their houses. I get more than a night or two is suspicious to parents but come on. At least with Uncle they can be somewhat honest about academy stuff and tell him about her situation. She can have her own trailer there too!!
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#8 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:54 PM

I think it's going to be really hard for Sang to stay at the Taylor place. Uncle thinks she's dating Luke and it's hard for Sang and North to act indifferent to each other for a long period of time. That'll be tricky to work out. The "security trailer" will come in handy for that kind of thing. I can hardly wait to see what CL plans in the new book.
  • Nariah likes this

Reply to this topic