#1 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:05 PM

I just read the teaser for the next book Unsung Requiem. The two things that stood out to me were that this seems like it will be Victors book and Mr. Buble is about to be thrown in the mix. Mr. Bible is a complete unknown and unlike Dr. Roberts and Ms.Rose there's something about him I don't trust. He's not giving me Hendricks or McCoy vibes but the damage he can do to Sang and the guys makes him dangerous. What do you guys think? Is he friend of foe?
  • purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#2 vm-pb-sn

vm-pb-sn

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:26 PM

Since he was first introduced I've had the feeling he was going to be their biggest obstacle.  In terms of the relationship plan I think he's a "foe", but I think he will be a "friend" in helping Sang reach her full Academy potential.  My first impression of him was he is someone who has dedicated his entire life to the Academy, but isn't on a team.  To me he feels like lone wolf, but I remember in one of the books it was mentioned that everyone has a team/family so I don't know where I got this idea from especially since he's had very few speaking lines!!

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#3 grumpynorth

grumpynorth

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

waitt..waitt..
mr buble is new manager only to sang or to all of them??? how about mr blackbourne though???? is he still the part of team or?? is mr buble is also mr blackbourne's manager?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#4 Snowbird13

Snowbird13

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:10 PM

I feel like he is all of their manager because they are all young and all dating Sang and I think they need an outside person to be a mediator with relationship stuff. If I was Mr Blackborne I would want to sway the “schedule” so i would get a little more time with Sang than the rest of the boys. Either consciously or subconsciously.....
  • StyledByGabe and gotmamadrama like this

#5 vm-pb-sn

vm-pb-sn

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:45 PM

Mr B is still team lead.  Mr. B and Dr. Green don't need managers because they have already graduated.  Dr. Roberts was their old manager from before that.  Based on what I remember from First Kiss managers are only for new people wanting to join the Academy who are trying to find their team/family or younger recruits who need a manager/guardian to live with.

I'll have to read Mr. Buble's part again later, but from what I remember it sounded like he was just Sang's manager because she is new, has a rocky family situation and is in the middle of a real Academy job and may need guidance.  The team hasn't told the Academy about their relationship plan, because it hasn't come up that Sang wants to be on their team permanently.  It was only discussed to be on their team in the mean time until the Ashley Water's job is done.

I'm sure the Academy also sent Mr. Buble with the side job to monitor the interactions/behavior between the boys and Sang to prevent a relationship developing.  Or if they didn't, he will still notice on his own and try to stop the relationship.  Maybe he will even give Sang jobs with other teams so they can earn back some of those favors they keep losing lol  

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, mrenee16 and 3 others like this