24 replies to this topic

#21 Emme_girl

Emme_girl

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

I don't think they are close either but maybe it is cause they are older and have there own things going on.

#22 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:22 PM

They don't appear to be close. 😗
However, I have thought about it and wondered is it that they don't "appear" to be as close because they have known each other longer and are more comfortable with each other?

Is it more subtle with the SB team?

Remember when Kayli was told, " Let him work," Raven said. "Takes him longer if you interrupt. He needs to focus."

Corey and Raven, complete opposites.
They do know each other inside out , but, do we as readers possibly need to dig deeper to see it? Hmmmm........😗
  • northstar33 likes this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#23 northstar33

northstar33

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Locationlucky kentucky

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:32 AM

I think that they're close and all care for each other deeply.
Maybe not as close as the gb guys but, most of them have been together since kindergarten.
Which means they have been through literally everything together from playing with batman toys
to puberty.

The sb guys didn't have each other until their teenage years. But I met some of my closest
friends at that age.
  • BLTS and 9for1 like this

#24 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:58 AM

I agree Northstar33. The GBs have been together since KG and have helped each other out of their problems (Nate's dad, Kota's dad, Luke's surprise brother...) so they are tight.

The SBs have mostly been helped out of their problems and then joined their team it seems. So they are close, but not as.

Obviously I don't have all the facts. But yea know, not all families show their love and bond the same way. Maybe for The SBs they travel together and work together and that's how they interact and are close. Doesn't make them less close than the GBs who show their love differently.
  • northstar33 likes this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#25 Chinkycake

Chinkycake

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:10 AM

They have to be all about the family to even stay on the same team. It's one of the rules. I do feel though that what we see isn't how it is. I mean, prior to Kayli we don't know what they were like. I feel like the GB family is so close because really, they only have each other. They don't have friends outside of the group, they don't have jobs unless you count the Diner but they all work there. I feel like because SB team is older they have things going on outside of the team. They don't always hang together as opposed to the GB team. I mean, Kevin has a girlfriend! It just sucks that it feels like they arent tight knit when in my heart I know they are. I want to see it in the books though.