We reserve the right to delete, hide or mark as spam any comment or post at any time, for any reason. We also reserve the right to block any user's access to posting on our forums if they repeatedly abuse the privilege.
While we always welcome your free and open comments, we ask that you follow a few rules of the road when interacting here:
- Personal attacks or harassment toward other users or me or my staff and family aren't allowed. Neither is vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing language toward others. This is meant as a supportive and positive environment at all times!
- Debates and differences of opinions, even heated ones, are welcome – as long as they’re expressed in a respectful manner toward all involved.
- This forum is for everybody, and we do mean everybody! So please refrain from making comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, color, creed, sexual orientation, economic status, national origin, physical or mental disability or a person’s looks or profile photo.
- Posts or comments that promote or advertise a completely unrelated business of any kind without getting our okay first via PM or email will be considered spam, and will be subject to removal. Additionally, its poster may be marked as a spammer.
- All comments, posts and discussions should be on topic to the forum in which you're posting.
- You should never post anything deliberately meant to upset, offend or incite other users, such as topics about religion, politics and other off-topic news. There are plenty of other places for that online!
- You agree that you participate in our online community at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. We strongly suggest you don’t post any personal contact information on our forums, for the sake of your privacy! Be safe, first and foremost, always.