#21 car3934

car3934

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWinder,Ga

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

oh yeah thats what i forgot. i absolutely love Sleepy Hollow but im angry about how they ended it.

#22 Alisa k

Alisa k

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

All you late 20's early 30's make me happy that I'm not alone haha
  • Mmatthews1020, Courtney, nellebean and 2 others like this

#23 cparker

cparker

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hi, I'm Charlotte Parker

I'm 25

got married last year :)

live in Boston Lincolnshire England

Work at the local hospital

hobbies include, reading, playing with my cat and some more reading 

My fav book outside of academy would have to be one of the harry potter ones i change between half blood and goblet 

fav academy book is either the first or second or third or forth or fifth----app i can't choose lol

my order of the boys are Mr Blackbourne, Dr Green, Victor, Gabe, Luke, Kota, Silas, Nathan then North (but really why choose)

i cant pick just one scene depends which bit i'm reading at that time lol but if you made me choose right now i would say the bathroom scene with Victor.

:wub: Mr Blackbourne :wub: Dr Green :wub: Victor :wub: Gabe :wub: Luke :wub: Kota :wub: Nathan :wub: Silas :wub: North :wub:

#24 DelicateSnowflakeThing

DelicateSnowflakeThing

Ciels Lady Grey

• Administrators
  • 944 posts
  • LocationSitting in an English field having a picnic with Mr. B & Dr. G

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

I don't know, but then again I said that when Matt Smith became the Doctor so I am waiting to see and reserving judgement until after I've seen him in action.

Also love Dr Who. I'm mot sure about the new one, but then I still Tennant :0(

#25 PurpleAce

PurpleAce

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Tennent is by far my favorite! But that's probably bc he was my first doctor...and he has two sexy accents!

#26 Princess81

Princess81

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationFlorence, Oregon

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

What's your name, age, location, hobbies, favorite tv shows, music, Favorite non-academy books (we obviously all love the academy), Favorite boy, favorite scene from books, and anything else you can think of

I'm Andrea Stickel

I'm 32 years old

I live in Florence, Oregon, in Old Town - also have two stores down here also (book and gift store)

I love reading, swimming, hiking, biking.

My favorite tv shows are Sons of Anarchy (love me some Jax), Teen Wolf, Downtown Abbey, Glee (sucker for singing), Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries and the Originals, Chopped and anything on the food network and Ghost Adventures( love me some ZAC)

Music - i will try anything, i just started listening to Vivaldi who is awesome, but mostly country, love me some Rascal Flatts

My favorite non academy books are The Red Tent by Anita Diamont, The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo, The Matched Series by Allie Condie, anything by Rick Riordan, i love to read

Favorite Boy is Kota - i love the geeky types who happen to be hot

favorite scene is when kota tell sang i make a halfway decent friend.

I have a 9 year old daughter who also loves to read

I am originally from Leavenworth, WA (not where the prison is - thats Kansas. My town is bavarian themed)

I am 50 % german, 23% Irish and 25% Welsh and a little russian.

i took french in high school - still cant remember have of it

#27 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Hi! I'm Paola

I'm from Mexico

I'm almost 25

I'm single

I'm a biotechnologist but I'm unemployed right now (sucks)

Favourite TV shows: The Walking Dead, AHS, The Big Bang Theory, Dracula, True Blood

I love music :) my favourite bands are Muse, The Killers, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys and recently M83

My favourite hobbies are reading, going to the movies and daydreaming like Luke

Some of my favourite Non- Academy books are Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, Splintered by A.G. Howard and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

I absolutely love all of my Academy boys <3  but Kota is my biggest crush 

My favourite scenes are when Kota and Sang are on the pool under the water, in the attic when he nuzzles her behind her ear, the self- defense scene and the kisses on the cheek from DoD

• CrisJ likes this

#28 Hsinger21

Hsinger21

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hi I'm Heather
I live in Texas, but was born in Pennsylvania.
I am 32, and have a 6 year old daughter.
I love reading, and dancing.
I teach choir, dance, yearbook, cheerleading, drill team, piano, theatre, and can teach any core subject.
I enjoy Big Bang Theory! And of course all types of music.
One of my favorite scenes is Victor and Sang in the bathtub, and Kota and Sang in defense training. I LOVE Victor, and Kota is a VERY close second. Although it is really hard to chose.

#29 Tashadon

Tashadon

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

name, LJ
Age 27
location, UK
Hobbies, Reading, WoW, crafts, Snowboarding
favorite tv shows, Greys, Doctor Who, one tree hill,
music, I like most music. Love meatloaf, classical and country
Favorite non-academy books (we obviously all love the academy), Maria V. Snyders trilogies, Phillip Pullman His Dark Materials, Circle of Stones. Favorite boy, it changes whenever I try to think about it.
favorite scene from the books. Victors reaction to Sang when he's playing on stage.
I'm a university student at the start of my third career choice. All far I've been a firefighter, worked health and safety in the oil field. Now I'm studying Adult Nursing. Nice to meet you all!

#30 northofthehouse

northofthehouse

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

I've got lots of guilty pleasure book series, fallen crest series

Ahhhh!!!! Alisa I LOVED the Fallen Crest series! Have you read Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy)? It's similar and also amazing!
  • Peanut and Alisa k like this

#31 Chaos

Chaos

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

My name is Evie but you can call me Chaos. That seems to be what my life is all about right now! I live in Michigan AKA the frozen arctic bubble. I have a chronic illness, reading is my preferred escape from the symptoms and the nasty medication side effects. I'll read just about anything. Books, magazines, pamphlets, cereal boxes . . . . I discovered this series by downloading the introduction without reading the synopsis. Now I'm addicted right along with the rest of you!

• ellmara and Peanut like this

#32 chewalsey

chewalsey

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNOLA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hi. I'm Chelsey and I'm 24 years old. I live in New Orleans. I'm a college student getting my masters in counseling. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family and friends, shopping, and being active in my church! I love reading anything that grabs my attentiom from the get go. Right now my favorite TV shows are The Fosters, Big Bang Theory, Duck Dynasty, Twisted, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, and The Walking Dead. Its hard to pick a favorite boy or scene but if I had to choose it would be Kota; scene would be the one where Sang flips North after the sawdust fiasco!

#33 northofthehouse

northofthehouse

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Name: Chelsea Larson
Location: Everywhere. I go to Uni in New York but I'm "from" China (not Chinese) and I'm currently studying abroad in Italy right now. It's complicated.
Music: Needtobreathe, The Summer Set, CNBlue, Pentatonix. Currently the Frozen soundtrack.
Movies: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (Paul Newman AND Robert Redford? *sigh*), Oceans Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy, Sword and the Stone
TV: Literally everything. But more specifically Vampire Diaries, Coffee Prince (kdrama), Once upon a time. Oh! And the Mindy Project! Most definitely.
Books: The Academy series (OBVI), Damar Series by Robin McKinley, Beautiful Disaster. Basically anything for free or .99$ on Amazon.
Hobbies: Reading, watching TV, eating bread, mending clothes, writing fanfiction, perusing Buzzfeed.
Fave boy: I love them all, but in order from most favorite to less favorite but still favorite... Gabe, Mr. Blackbourne, North, Luke, Dr. Green, Kota, Nathan, Victor, Silas
Favorite scene: Either when Sang flips North or the first time she fake kisses Luke. That scene is always toecurling for me!

#34 Alisa k

Alisa k

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Ahhhh!!!! Alisa I LOVED the Fallen Crest series! Have you read Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy)? It's similar and also amazing!

I'll have to check it out! I haven't yet :)

#35 bracescrzy

bracescrzy

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Name: Helena

I plan on going to school in South Carolina or North Carolina next year

Music: Country, Fall out boy, One Direction

Movies: I love most movies except I do not like horror movies

TV: Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, The Fosters, Pretty Little Liars

Books: The Academy Series, No Safety in Numbers trilogy, anything John Green

Hobbies: Reading, Working out, Baking

Favorite Boy: I love them all but if I have to pick one boy then I will pick North

Favorite Scene: I love the scene after Sang overheard Nathan saying "We can't take in every stray dog," where she tries to return the phone and shirt and Kota catches her and will not let her go until she let him explain.

I love this series!

• classicallyintune likes this

#36 Princess81

Princess81

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationFlorence, Oregon

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

i also read the fallencrest series too, it was awesome.

you guys should also try Rachel Van Dyken - the Seaside Series there are 5 books, they are really good too

#37 Mona

Mona

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationYO MAMMA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Sup brrrrrretch, Mona. 21.

"Über Canadian". ROM. Winter Sports. Uni. EDM. Smooties. Puppies. #teamWhite&Gold

• MichelleAggele, Khaleesi and Stephanie S F like this

Bye brrrrritch

#38 Victor ♥

Victor ♥

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

Heyy

My name is Yasmine Lopez (Yaz-min) 

I am 14 years old. 

I want to be a lawyer 

My hobbies consist of reading (duh) swimming, soccer, playing/ practicing my flute, and just hanging out with friends.

My favorite T.V. shows include, The Walking Dead, Ravenswood, The Fosters, Twisted, Happy Days, Teen Titans (the old version)

I'm in Southern California (Cali baby!) 

My favorite music is probably:  Panic! At The Disco, Austin Mahone! (i'm in love with him ♥), Bruno Mars, Olly Mars, Pitbull, MICHAEL JACKSON!, and Miley Cyrus 

My favorite books consist of The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter, Wings (series) by Aprillynne Pike , Beautiful Creatures (series) by Kami Garcia, and A LOT more but to lazy to type :P 

My favorite guy would probably be Victor or Kota. 

My favorite scene~When Sang, Victor and Silas are in his office and Sang finally defends herself (kinda)  ^_^ 

Movie vs T.V show ~ T.V. Show! 

• Peanut likes this

~Yazzleberry ^_^  

#39 Victor ♥

Victor ♥

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

Hi 

My name is Caroline

I am 14

I live in Winder,Ga 

I want to be a surgeon

My hobbies are: softball, reading,i watch a few korean dramas,playing flappy bird ,and like everybody else social media

My favorite tv shows are: Marvel's Agents of Shield,Teen Wolf,The Vampire Diaries,The Originals,The Fosters, Switched at Birth,Twisted,Arrow,Once Upon a Time,Greys Anatomy,The Lying Game, Ravenswood, Pretty Little Liars,and The Tomorrow People

My favorite music : a group called The Aziatix ( they are great), Panic! at the Disco, and Eminem

My favorite books depend on what im interested in and what im reading at the time, like right now im readin Insurgent ( cant wait to see Divergent next month)

My favorite academy boy depends on what they're doing, like when Victor got in the bathtub with Sang, Victor was my favorite

My favorite scene has to be when Sang and North were arguing and Sang flipped him over

If i had to choose whether to make this series into a movie or a tv show i would choose the tv show

yay! someone who is my age :D 

~Yazzleberry ^_^  

#40 rainsom

rainsom

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-81.jpg?_r=1390413301
  • Ghost Bird
  • bird.jpg
  • 47 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted Today, 11:08 AM

rainsom, on 10 Feb 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:snapback.png

Name: Ellie

Haha you're too funny 

That's my goal!!!!   I am often the oldest person on most forums  ^_^  Most people I know  *my* age don't even do Facebook .