#161 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:25 AM

I was just on Spotify searching for Ghost Bird playlists! How funny!!
  • beautifulwickedness likes this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#162 9for1

9for1

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

Every time I hear Walk the Moon "Dance with me" I think of Gabriel at a club. I can almost see him in front of me trying out his latest moves! Lol! 😎

It's kind of become an Academy anthem for me!
I hope if there is ever a movie it would be used in the club scene. Gabriel, Nathan, Luke and Sang.😃
I'd be gutted if it wasn't used!😞
  • MrsAndisMom likes this

"What does your heart tell you?"    Aragon, "Return of the King."

#163 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:30 PM

If anyone is on Spotify A few of us have Academy playlists. I know I do, and I know of at least two others

this is cool i just got spotify so i'll check it out 

#164 AcademyGirlEllie

AcademyGirlEllie

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the Academy crew but I have fallen head over heels in love with all the guys and I loved the idea of a soundtrack and all of the songs that you guys picked out for Sang and the boys are so perfect for each of them that I took the liberty of combining the 3 existing spotify play lists and all of the other songs (at least those that I could find) that were listed in this post into one master playlist (obiviously I have too much free time at work) if you guys want to listen to the complete list that you guys helped create its on Spotify as Academy Ghost Bird. I did the same for the Scarab Beetle team too it's called Academy Scarab Beetle.... If there are any other songs you want added just let me know... Thanks for all the great choices!

I just tried looking for these and could not find them, my search on Spotify came up with nothing, would love to check it out.. Thanks!

Ellie

I need new Spoilers like I need air!

Αγαπώ τα αγόρια Ακαδημία

#165 delete_account

delete_account

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:47 PM

Honestly speaking, any EXO song reminds me of them, partially because there's nine members in EXO, and there's nine boys in the Academy, but recently I've been thinking of Sang and the guys any time I hear their song Lucky One. Also their song Lucky One starts out with the most beautiful "Hello Angeeel" and it reminds me of Silas and the whole song is so sweet and cute.

Also, the lyrics for an excellent song, Let's Not Fall in Love by BigBang (with my baby Daesung in my icon), are amazing and remind me of Sang's relationships with the boys, especially in the beginning, its about being scared to fall in love because they're scared it won't work out and being scared that they'll hurt the girl and that they have secrets, and it's an absolutely amazing song! I definitely recommend it.

• prepgirls and StyledByGabe like this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#166 MrsAndisMom

MrsAndisMom

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:16 PM

ok so apparently I'm not the only one to make a playlist... :blink:   Mine is about 80 songs long so I'll just share the link....

https://play.google....fmR4mqpofwnYg==

Some are in here because they are specifically named in the books.  Others made me think of the books either by title, theme, artist, or just even a single line....and my taste in music is best described as eclectic.

If i had to pick three for the over all group?

I choose you -Twisted Measure

Damaged - Plumb

We need each other - Sanctus Real

• StyledByGabe likes this

the unwritten rule : "You do what you have to for Family."

#167 Mayor of North

Mayor of North

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:15 AM

My list is a country one since that's what I listen to.

For all the guys. Mainly Victor though- " I Gotta Get to You" by George Strait

North-"Someone to Give my Love to" by Tracy Byrd. Just the lyrics seem like North because he makes a big deal about never saying he's loved someone before.

Mr. Blackbourne- "When You Say Nothing at All" by Keith Whitley or Allison Krauss.

That's all I have for now. There's more but my brain ain't thinking.

• StyledByGabe and delete_account like this

#168 MrsAndisMom

MrsAndisMom

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:24 AM

OK as a purely mental exercise I went looking for songs for each of the favorite colors of GB team. Here's what i wound up with....

True Colors - Zedd (over all)

Grey - BarlowGirl (Blackbourne)

Purple Sky - Kid Rock (Sean)

Green Eyes - Coldplay (Kota)

Back in Black - AC/DC (North)

Red - Taylor Swift (Nathan)

Whiteout - Christophe Beck (Victor) -As an alternate Silver -Hans Zimmer

Blue - A Perfect Circle (Silas)

Blue Skies - Lenka (Luke)

Orange Crush - R.E.M. (Gabriel)

Pink - Aerosmith (Sang)

the unwritten rule : "You do what you have to for Family."

#169 Norths_#1_baby

Norths_#1_baby

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

So I was listening to the radio and Crash my party by Luke Brian came on i don't normally listen to country music but I do like it annnywayyy it tottally reminded me of sang and Norths relationship. Specifically this part 

If you wanna call me, call me, call me.

You don’t have to worry ‘bout it baby.

You can wake me up in the dead of the night;

Wreck my plans, baby that’s alright.

since It talks about him dropping all his plans for his "baby" and north well one calls sang baby and two he told her to call him no matter what if she has a nightmare or anything!

Any thoughts?

#170 Mayor of North

Mayor of North

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Okay I've heard this song on the radio for a little while now and liked it from the beginning. This morning while taking my daughter to school it came on and I of course had to sing along. My daughter was like, "Oh, mom you like this song too." I said yeah and we sang along. When it went off I asked her what was the name of it and she said it was Black by Dierks Bentley and I automatically thought of North. So I had to come home and look it up and thought it fit with North.