#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:56 AM

I almost had it and now its been taken away from me.

My heart aches for Sang. I too was so happy when the Academy said she should stay with the team for now. Sure there was the Kota and the plan issue but the boys would work it out. They would do it for Sang. But now there is all this Carol business. All the guys are trying to support her but it's not the same!
But she DOES need to SLEEP.
She does need to learn how to turn off her anxious stressful thoughts. Maybe one of the guys can teach her meditation. Maybe Mr B uses it to help keep his calm and focus. Or maybe all the guys need to learn massage have Sang feeling like she lives at a spa. Drop the cot and get her a massage table!
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, jaxxy and 2 others like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

"North was on top of me." -- How many people sat up straight after reading that opening line?

"I don't want to be here." Another heartbreaking line from Sang. Good for North, getting Sang to voice all of her fears and misgivings. Probably her first time.

Is that a clue being dropped, that North was "sensitive about his chest" as they were cuddling?

After all the time Sang spent with North in the "In the Dark" chapter, she hung out with him more in this chapter: talked with him, snuggled with him. Tossed and turned, dozed on and off. It was nice that she got to spend a lot of time with him, but seriously, it's the same day that started out with Sang and Gabriel necking in Mr Blackbourne's tent, not even the last chapter of the previous book. How much has she gone through, how much has her life changed, just in the last 12 or so hours? But at last that day is finally coming to a close...
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, jaxxy and 3 others like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

"North was on top of me." -- How many people sat up straight after reading that opening line?

"I don't want to be here." Another heartbreaking line from Sang. Good for North, getting Sang to voice all of her fears and misgivings. Probably her first time.

Is that a clue being dropped, that North was "sensitive about his chest" as they were cuddling?

After all the time Sang spent with North in the "In the Dark" chapter, she hung out with him more in this chapter: talked with him, snuggled with him. Tossed and turned, dozed on and off. It was nice that she got to spend a lot of time with him, but seriously, it's the same day that started out with Sang and Gabriel necking in Mr Blackbourne's tent, not even the last chapter of the previous book. How much has she gone through, how much has her life changed, just in the last 12 or so hours? But at last that day is finally coming to a close...

Yep.That line by itself opened my eyes. 😲

North has always been good with getting the truth from Sang. Like the night when he took her to the roof star watching to tell him about kneeling on rice. He even got her to call him WHEN a nightmare woke her, not later

North's chest has always been noted even from Introductions. I loved how he held her hand to his chest for a moment when she rode his motorcycle for the first time. Is it any wonder that he had her bite on his chest memorialized with a tattoo. However I can't imagine getting a tattoo in an area he finds so sensitive.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, Lauralass and 1 other like this

#5 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:02 PM

North is good at knowing when Sang is holding back...and then getting the full story out of her. He wants everything and has got her confidence enough that she will call if she has a bad dream and with a gentle nudge she tells him how she really feels.

To be honest all the guys have their individual strengths when it comes to Sang, they have their on moments when they are what she needs, depending on what is going on. They compliment each other, and she truly needs each of them to be truly happy. Of course when they are all with her she is happiest and most content!!!
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

#6 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

We still don't know that much of Norths background. He does seem to pick up sangs soft truths when she tells them. Maybe because he does/did that himself in the past?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 1 other like this

#7 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

Yes it sounds like he used to do it, and so he recognises when someone else does it more than the other guys. And because it is Sang he is determined to get the full story so that he can help her
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#8 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

I really love how protective north is towards sang. He works hard to get her to open up and share with them♡
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and Lauralass like this

#9 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:08 PM

I know!! Its so lovely. And he really has made lots of progress with her already. The fact that until now she has hesitated on telling them how she feels or what has happened to her. But practically from the moment he found out about her nightmares he got her to ring him as soon as she had one and not wait until the morning. That is a big step for her, and shows that North has the nack for getting her to open up
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#10 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:29 AM

Well, I noticed it.  But I thought it was just me being perverted.  :lol:

• purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

Reply to this topic