#1 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:50 AM

It's almost time for Black and Green's 'release. How are you preparing for it?

I have June 20 and 21 off. I may be able to finish the book in that time, if I can hide out from my daily chores (unlikely). Tomorrow I plan to buy a bottle each of mocha frappaccino and vanilla frappaccino. I'll drink from the mocha bottle during Sang's chapters, and from the vanilla one during Sean's chapters. Delicious either way.

Is anyone staying up tomorrow night for the book to download?
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, ellamara16 and 1 other like this

#2 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:46 AM

Calendar cleared. ✔
Favorite reading couch fluffed. ✔
Pillows perfectly placed. ✔
Cuddle blanket ready. ✔
Bottle water stacked at hand. ✔
Path to bathroom unobstructed. ✔
Meals prepared ahead for all. ✔
Box of emergency supplies:
Carving knife. ✔
(To threaten family who
Might interfere)
Cattle prod. ✔
(For those who can't
Take a hint)
Long sharp BBQ fork. ✔
(They know I really won't
Knife or shock them,
But I will poke them!)
Cellphone. ✔
(Off - but nearby in case
I need to call paramedic
From any possible shocks)
Spare pillow. ✔
(To scream or laugh
Out loud into at night.
I try to be polite. 😇 )

Yep. I'm ready.

Oh...
And I probably won't stay up waiting, but I am a late nighter and live on west coast so I Might accidentally notice when it hits. In which case I will probably start my marathon first read or two. So I'm hitting the hay early tonight and planning an easy day tomorrow. 😆
Oh yeah...I'm ready.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 6 others like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:43 AM

Wow, LovinGBseries, you've got it all under control! Well done! I might end up borrowing your idea about the bbq fork. I'd hate to get between you and Black&Green.
  • purplecherryblossom, LovinGBseries and ellamara16 like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Wow, LovinGBseries, you've got it all under control! Well done! I might end up borrowing your idea about the bbq fork. I'd hate to get between you and Black&Green.

I have clear priorities in life. 😆

And a line demarking the

Do NOT cross
Do NOT disturb
Otherwise
There had better be blood
Or else there will be.

I've been complimented for my patience, tolerance, ability to go with the flow...
These people do not live with me on Ghost Bird book release day. Even the dog treads gently.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 2 others like this

#5 jaxxy

jaxxy

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

I have a four day weekend starting on Thursday.    I don't know how I'm going to ignore it's on my tablet until then...

I think I might go crazy if I think about it too hard. XD

• StyledByGabe and ellamara16 like this

#6 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

I've got my kindle plugged in. No way I'm running out of juice in the middle of the book! I just checked Amazon in case the book was released early. No such luck. I remember that happened once, I can't recall which book. It came out a couple of days early, and we were in ecstasy on this site (then everyone disappeared for hours).
  • ellamara16 and Two-Bit like this

#7 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

I have a four day weekend starting on Thursday.    I don't know how I'm going to ignore it's on my tablet until then...

I think I might go crazy if I think about it too hard. XD

Is it too late to convince yourself that Black and Green is being released on June 22nd? Or hide your tablet until then? I'm hoping I'm not the only person still doing a first read-through on Thursday. :(
  • ellamara16 likes this

#8 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:07 PM

I'm at my parents for the summer so I already told the fam....Unless someone is spewing blood or lying dead on the floor I don't want to see or hear them. I will turn the cell off because no one has a reason to call or text me during my time with the guys. I have the rest of the week off from work to re-read and obsess over every little detail. 

I will be wearing my  Academy t-shirt, The softest pair of sleep shorts known to mankind, and my fuzzy socks. If I had my way I would be wearing everything Acadmey...pants, socks, headband, undies the whole nine yards. If I would have thought ahead I would be wearing face paint to match each of the guys favorite color. Some people go crazy over sports, I fangirl out over my books. CL Stone's etsy store need foam fingers!!

I'll have my favorite tea  (Emma's Perfect Match from Bingley's Tea it's awesome!!) I have snacks for all the snacking food groups (salty, cheesy, fruity, and chocolate) and ice cream in the fridge just in case. 

Hopefully the book drops at 9pm pst. 

• StyledByGabe, ladybug4, delete_account and 2 others like this

#9 delete_account

delete_account

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:36 PM

That's a good point, what time is it dropping pst? does anyone know :/

• ellamara16 likes this

the cutie in my display picture is bang yongguk, leader, composer, and rapper of b.a.p <3

#10 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

That's a good point, what time is it dropping pst? does anyone know :/

From previous experience, I think it'll likely be between midnight to 12:30 a.m. E.S.T. I think many of us will be refreshing every 30 seconds so we can start reading as soon as possible. I can't remember west coasters' comments about previous releases, but I think out of fairness, books start being available for download at the corresponding time of 9-9:30 P.S.T.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe someone else knows more about it.
  • LovinGBseries, ellamara16 and Two-Bit like this

#11 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:52 AM

From previous experience, I think it'll likely be between midnight to 12:30 a.m. E.S.T. I think many of us will be refreshing every 30 seconds so we can start reading as soon as possible. I can't remember west coasters' comments about previous releases, but I think out of fairness, books start being available for download at the corresponding time of 9-9:30 P.S.T.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

I don't recall but I will let you know when it hits the west coast. That said I get it through Google Play. But I'll try to check Amazon, if I can stop myself from immediately diving in.
  • StyledByGabe and ellamara16 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black and Green